Latest #f52grams Posts
- Cooking the books! .
|| LINK IN BIO 👆🏻||
I have so much to share with you and have been working hard getting these recipes posted. I just wanted you to know that there is so much more to come. So far I have received a great response, and traffic on the blog is picking up! So thank you to all those that keep coming back to see what's up, and also, to all the new followers!🤗😊
Coming soon...Butter candy shortbread cookies!
- Craving this phat feed 😩🤩
I can’t help myself with loaded curly fries !!!
- Good morning. It’s another great day shooting for @yfood_ London Food Tech Week! Kicked off this morning covering this awesome community event partnering with @deliveroo for today’s theme of eating food out. #LFTW19 #deliveroo #yfood
- Meat Beef Grill Burger Press Patty Maker Mold
Get on yours Wisells.com
Use Promo Code:Luck at checkout
- A-a-a-a-and I am back! Today I want to present you a very simple and of course super delicious recipe. It’s not mine. I found it in the great book “Modern Baking” of the greatest @donna.hay . I am very greedy btw and that’s why I made these muffins in smaller forms. Now I can tell that I ate only two MINI muffins. But also it’s a good idea for a big garden party or a picnic.
LEMON RICOTTA CHIA MINI MUFFINS
375 g all purpose flour
2 ½ tsp baking powder
220 g sugar
2 tbsp lemon zest
65 g chia seeds
240 g ricotta
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla extract
280 g thick yoghurt
125 ml sunflower/canola/grapeseed oil
160 g powdered sugar
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 180 C. Put paper cups in a muffin pan with smaller form.
Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest and chia. In another bowl mix together the ricotta, eggs, vanilla, yoghurt and oil. Combine these two batters but don’t stir too much.
Fill the forms and bake round 15 min or till dry stick. Bake one muffin pan at a time.
For the glaze mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Add more juice if needed. You want not too liquid glaze.
Transfer the muffins into a rack and let them cool completely. Cover the muffins with the glaze using a tea spoon.
#f52grams #saveur #food #balancedfood #foodblogger #instafood #soulfood #igfood #feedfeed #delicious #healthy #healthyfood #spring #summerfood #homemade #pinchofsoul #tasty #food52 #recipedeveloper #foodstyling #foodphotography #thenewhealthy #baking #ricotta #chia #lemon #muffin #breakfast #dessert #snack
- Spencer Gulf Prawns atop Fricassee of Petit Pois with Kombu Butter and Salty Fingers.
We reckon this is a delicious and great way to start off our lunch set menu.
- Found this while scrolling through old pictures🥤
- First attempt at croissants - three days of work and completely worth it! These turned out really well, with a lovely honeycomb lamination inside but I could work on my shaping a little. So, croissants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner it is then 🎉
- Нельзя мне дома проектировать, у меня взгляд киллера, не поверят, что с благими намерениями строю
Top #f52grams Posts
- Dessert time! We’re headed into Memorial Day weekend and there’s no better way to celebrate *almost summer than with cherries 🍒🍒 #
This classic cherry crisp is irresistibly delicious and easy to make! A sweet gooey cherry filling is topped with a toasty crumble for a summer dessert that will make everyone come back for seconds. It’s paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free. Tap the link in my profile to get to the recipe or find the swipe up link in my stories 🎉😄
#cherries #veganrecipes #vegandessert #paleobaking
- Strawberry + hazelnut + basil 🍓❤️ My undoubtedly best take on the popular #Christianshavnerkage with an irresistibly silky strawberry basil mousse. Which crown do you prefer? 1, 2, or 3? 🤷🏼♀️ #recipeinapp
- Memorial Day is coming and you know that can only mean one thing in the world of @whatsgabycookin... Bruschetta Bars!! This whole spread +34 other epic menu ideas for all your weekend parties are up on the blog!! 😘
- The spices that Professor Utonium used to create the Power Puff Girls. Sugar, CHAI Spice, and everything nice. It’d be a lot cooler if he did.
- Call me a cannibal because I’m coming in hot with a bunch of new potato recipes. You know, something light after all the brownies. First up: this Cacio Pepe potato bake. It’s gluten free, FODMAP friendly, low lactose, and in my bio.