Latest #exploringtheglobe Posts
- On discovering new secret places hidden in the city. The St. Paul’s Church garden.
- What was your best trip ever?
Comment if you like!
- Boggo Road Gaol - Australia’s most infamous Maximum Security Prison. Open in July 1883, closed in November 1989.
- Guten Morgen liebe Gedanken🙋🏻♀️ Schön, dass ihr da seid. Wie Muscheln am Strand werdet ihr nach und nach wieder ins Meer getragen und dann sind die Gedanken wieder frei. So einfach kann es in der Theorie sein. Aber jeder kennt das. In der Praxis sieht es manchmal ganz ganz anders aus. Ich mache z.B Yoga und jeden Tag etwas was mir gut tut. In diesem Sinne: Mache auch du etwas, was dir gut tut, achte jeden Tag auf dich und genieße jede Sekunde deines Lebens. Denke nicht immer einen Schritt voraus und genieße jeden Moment. Hab einen guten Start in den Tag ❤️
Good morning my thoughts 🙋🏻♀️ Nice that you are here. Like shells on the beach, you will gradually be carried back into the sea and then the thoughts are free again. It can be so easy in theory. But everyone knows that sometimes the practice looks quite different. I do yoga and every day something what‘s good for me. In this sense, do something what is good for you, be careful with yourself every day, and enjoy every second of your life. Do not always think one step ahead and enjoy every moment. Have a good start to the day ! ☀️☀️☀️
- In love with Bath 😌 had low expectations but this place was breathtaking! Different perspectives at every turn and corner! It was what I imagined and pictured to be a quaint old English town and more! High recommend any going to do the free walking tour hosted by people who are passionate about their city. They don’t even accept tips!
- Having such a rad time up the Coro with these goons. Thanks for spending precious holiday time with me 🤙🤙🤙
- Two and half weeks in and I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of van life😂 figuring out where to put everything is not easy, ideally I would have half of the stuff I brought with me but then I would probably just have the same four outfits on rotation🤷🏼♀️ It’s crazy to think about how much stuff I had back home, makes you realise how much you don’t need when you have to pack your life into a backpack!
This van from @cozycampersca definitely lives up to its name. Even when it was freezing in Canada, it was nice and warm inside. The wood interior actually reminds me of my families Lockwood house back home☺️ What reminds you of home?
P.s if you want to see a tour of the van go check my stories✨ #collab