Latest #exploretheworld Posts
- 🔥Would you ever take a trip to Kyiv in Ukraine? 🙌
Kyiv truly is one of the most fascinating cities I have ever travelled to. The architecture, people, and way of living is quite interesting and different to back here in the UK. A country rocked by dramatic news through the media. War, conflict and kidnappings. But from my experience in Kyiv, it is the opposite! This is often the case, the media portray a false perception of a particular location which can develop an anxiety and fear of a place just through what you hear from other people. So if your planning a trip around Europe for the summer, DEFINITELY, add Kyiv to the list! I have become deeply fascinated by Eastern Europe ever since my mini experience back in April. And so, the reason I will be discovering the three Baltic countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia!
- Горы бывают большие, бывают маленькие, снежные-цветущие, с курумником или моренами, сложные и попроще. Но факт остаётся фактом- мало издалека смотреть на них, нужно идти на маршрут 😌💙
- Wish this was today’s breakfast spot•
- Grey and green, the colours that could perfectly describe Ireland.
Top #exploretheworld Posts
- The Carrick’s do Croatia Twenty nineteen ✌🏻 The year our dreams came true. Welcome back happiness we’ve missed you ❤️
- This was simply an epic day 🤩🤩 Day 3 of the Ha Giang loop was filled with the most beautiful scenery, I could not believe my eyes 😍