Latest #exploremore Posts
- What's your favroite roadtrip? We had the chance to take the Icefield Parkway in Canada last summer and were blown away! The views are insane for hundreds of miles!
- I’ve been LOVING taking photos now that I have #senaenelsonpresets!! I keep my camera on me at all times now. And I love that I’m able to capture these memories. My only question for @senaenelson is how in the WORLD do you get all these magical photos with all 3 kids in the photo because it took me a solid 10 minutes to convince savannah to take this photo with me 🤣
- “Some paths will not forget you,
Some roads remember footsteps...”
- The views are always gorgeous, but sharing them with amazing people is what makes them special! #tbt
- I went on a crazy bushwhacking adventure to get this spot. I only had vague directions, and it was a very steep and slick journey to get in position for this shot. But I had the place all to myself... 👉Swipe for the pano and video of the tripod setup!
- I remember those summer afternoons
when we would lay back
and listen to the Eagles on repeat
Or those days
when I would hang out the window
of his old blue MR2
my summer dress moving
to 80 miles an hour
and the voice of Brian Fallon.
I remember the way he would say
only certain words with an accent—
I fell in love with the south.
P.S.—This is part of a poem I wrote about Tim years ago. Funny how life turns out ✨
- Borobudur, or Barabudur is a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple in Magelang Regency. It is the world's largest Buddhist temple. The temple consists of nine stacked platforms, six square and three circular, topped by a central dome. Photo by @gungafif
- “It’s not the mountain 🏔 we conquer, but ourselves” -Sir Edmund Hillary. I know you were expecting a picture of me climbing a mountain which would be appropriate for that quote. Climbing a mountain is easy in a sense. Turning my attention inward and gaining new perspective, and getting out of my own way at times is the real challenge. My journey as an entrepreneur feels like an isolated journey at times. There are many times where I’m simply not present because I’m scavenging earth and time looking for more hours to become more efficient to get more done...I’m basically a full-time student and full-time employee of learning to pull rabbits out of hats to grow my business, work a full-time job, be good husband, and be a good father. I am passionate about my business and about the possibilities of what we could create and the good that we could do, but what I’m most passionate about is creating a better world for my little girl, and being there for her. After listening to a very emotional and positive presentation of a fellow entrepreneur going through literally the same experience I am focusing on the things in life that matter most (my family) and using that as a comforting compass to guide me through this crazy time. In the end it’s just climbing a mountain right? One foot in front of the other enjoying every second! #kaylabrinwebber #whereveryouplay
- Be Good ✅ ● Do Good ✅ ● Be Kind ✅ ● Be Compassionate ✅
- ❝girls like you deserve a love that always feels like summer❞
- Come on in- we can't wait to welcome you to the city!
- Head sculpture outside of the Bisha Hotel downtown Toronto.
Friends of ours introduced us to this cool place downtown Toronto. Aside from this being a 4 star hotel, it also has a super swanky dim lit bar on the lower level. A great place to chill with some friends and have a drink. On the upper level there’s a restaurant called Kost which is the complete opposite in regards to atmosphere. It’s light and airy with a California theme to it. There’s a huge outdoor patio lending some gorgeous downtown views and even an infinity pool. Would you be brave enough to bathe in the pool while diners watch? I don’t know, but I find myself considering it. 😅 ...on a hot day perhaps.
Either way it’s definitely a cool place to check out and one that I’ll revisit on another outing for sure.
- The ones of you that have been following my account I while already, know that I just love sunsets!💜 I try to catch them as often as I can and I can sit for hours, watch the sun disappear and the sky turn into that magic dark blue with just the slightest pink shimmer on the horizon.
Sunsets make me happy. And they make me even happier when spent outside with a friend's, a drink and good talks✨
This one in Trieste was a pretty decent one😍
- Каждый раз приезжая в Петербург, я искренне не понимаю, почему же я оттуда уезжаю. Каждый раз в самое сердце 💔
- At ağızlı gülüşüme sebebiyet veriyor, olsundu, at gibi gülelimdi.
- Visiting Romania in February guided the trajectory of my heart. It helped me travel back to myself. It was my first time embarking solo on such a big journey. I visited one of my oldest and best friends and her sweet husband. When I look back at these photos, I feel boundless memories rushing back to me.
We took a road trip through a crazy blizzard visiting ancient cathedrals and castles. We walked around gorgeous grounds blanketed in feet of snow. I ate my first cinnamon chimney cake and can drool just thinking about it. We enjoyed so many treats together and I had a glimpse of learning about how Romanians live!
The street art and graffiti is like nothing I’ve seen before. There are gorgeous Art Deco and medieval architecture located right next to gritty communist buildings. The juxtaposition is intriguing. Most of the places we visited felt as though they were out of a charming fairytale. This trip helped me grow during a time that I needed it most. I will always look back on this travel experience with such fondness and tenderness. Now, the seasons have changed. ❄️
- Treated myself to another facial at @refreshskinlab this weekend, and I’m SO glad I did. This is already an *intense* work week—didn’t realize how much I would need it! Already planning my next visit...
- I don’t really like the beach. But here’s me, kinda smiling at the beach. 😬