Latest #exploreeverything Posts
- Le scooter et le téléphone, cMc 2
- I’m dropping this goal and rather go for tinyhome or something else instead. Why? I found out recently that an acquaintance got into an accident. I’ve seen the damages of the car and it freaked me out! I love to travel but it’s not enough to put myself behind the wheels all the time. Please do not text/drink and drive. Do not rush to go to places. Life is too precious! 😊💕🌈💜🙏
- The Red Label Campaign — Nate x 116. // Thank you @reachrecords for the merch and for my good friend @natemboyer for getting in front of the lens 🙏🏼
- We had a great spot for a sunset picnic last night. I can't get over how gorgeous the desert can be!
- - Notre dame de la garde, Marseille -
- *Collaboration with @stadiumfinland*
Sunshine and mountains, combination for my taste 👌
I'm wearing brown shoes from the Everest range. One thing I like about Everest is that they have a large variety of products. Shoes for streets and warm fleeces when visiting the top of the mountains as for example.
In top of that many of the products are made of organic cotton or recycled polyester, dyed
with water-saving Solution Dye technology or without PFCs 🙏
- Popcorn & lifetime movies
- my favorite thing about ella town was definitely waking up to that view everyday. eden’s house was a gem, and the owners were the loveliest people in town🌿💕
- Wow!! Big thanks to those who responded to the questions I asked via stories!! You are all amazing! I’ll share some responses later, but the biggest question on there was “what is something you’re trying to be more intentional about in your life?”.... The main focus with The Whitefeather Journal is living life with intention. Because honestly, I believe with everything in me that we can create whatever kind of life we want! And I’m excited to be on this journey with you. Also, anyone else love eating a meal while gazing out at the ocean??🙋🏽♀️✨🌊🙌🏽