Latest #explorealaska Posts
- Sweet #moose with sleigh hooves ❤️
- Another day another sunset ❤️
- Here’s Ken with our Fish Em sign! The opener is coming up fast!
- Love to view the volcanoes across the Inlet. I must fill these days with my oldest (pictured) as she will be going to college before I know it! #proudmom
- Nothing beats a couple of cell service-free days in the Alaskan wilderness ✌🏻
- A mountain climber once told me, “It’s the only place you can get a sunburn and hypothermia at the same time.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Denali is the highest mountain peak in North America, with a summit elevation of 20,310 feet above sea level. The view of Denali from Talkeetna is amazing, the view of Denali from a plane is even more amazing.
Top #explorealaska Posts
- My friend once told me “It’s okay not to be okay.” and that hit me hard. This time last year I was at my all time low. Every day was a huge struggle for me and I knew it was time for a change. I started working on myself and being my own happiness, Im constantly outside and exploring new areas and let me tell you, it has made the WORLD of a difference. I know it’s easy to rely on someone to make you happy but you will never truly be happy by doing this. Get out and find what makes you happy, no matter how ridiculous it is or what anyone says just go and do it, and if it brings happiness to you then nothing else should matter.
- The snow is melting in the high alpine and we’re not-so-patiently waiting to find some new trips for you this summer! *
Only two spots left on the July 3-8 trip. BONUS: we’ve got a pro Photog joining this one 😯DM is for details! #backpackalaska
- starting the alaskan summer right 🦄
- Yesterday was rest day at 11k camp so I went to Rainier for an adventure 😄 Today is a journey to our cache site just below 14k camp. This is a hard push up Motorcycle Hill with our sleds and gear. Not only Motorcycle Hill but Squirrel Hills, and Windy Corner. Luckily due to the inches of snow dumped at 11k camp two days ago, Windy Corner got a nice coating of snow over the ice. Taking our cache up was difficult and tough for us all but We dug deep! We shoveled down a good 2 feet, stored our gear and returned to 11,000 feet. A cache and an acclimatization day!
#alwaysforward #adventure #mountains #denali2018 #alaska