Latest #expand Posts
- This photo is from four years ago when we first came to Peru - it always has been a heart home country for me and was a huge dream come true ! When we landed we felt at home straight away ! Was a super strong feeling of remembrance and feeling YES we are living our highest destiny ! I had conquered big fears of travelling to Peru with a 2 year old alone and had made it !!! .
This land is so full of wisdom and pure light .... it’s mountains hold such sacred codes for our evolution and awakening ... in so excited to bring people back here in October ... are you ready guys ?! .
Ocean is so fortunate to have been brought up in Peru over the years and had this medicine in his life from such a young age .... he is a shaman for sure ! .
Have you been to Peru or do you wanna come ?! .
#acqua #peru #ocean #gypsy #travel #beauty #heart #joy #love #live #grow #fun #medicine #sacred #mountains #sacredheart #inca #macchupicchu #expand #growth #awaken #humanity #flower #flowering
- “Every day as you wake up, think that I am fortunate to be alive. I have a precious human life, and I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand myself out to others; to achieve enlightenment for all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” – Dalai Lama
#chintwins in @wolford by @nigelbarker ...
#swipeleft #graditude #weekendvibes #love #sisters #expand #yoga #twins
- It has taken me 15 years, but I have finally learned to love all the players in my play that is life.
Every situation that grew me and has expanded me, led me right here into the Now.
I have loved it so much, I wrote a book about it.🙌
A video preview is coming TONIGHT!
- Happy Self-Care Saturday 💗
Main affirmation // I choose to learn through love. .
Supporting Affirmations // ✴︎ Hope is the conduit for miracles. ✴︎ When I accept the Love of the Universe as my primary teacher, I will always be guided back to the light. ✴︎Energy flows where my intention goes.
So, how can you use today’s card pull for your benefit?
The point of #selfcaresaturday is to check in with ourselves, see an awareness of what’s happening within us in the present moment, and adjust when/where necessary to ensure our healthy balance and wellness.
The purpose of the affirmation and its supporting mantras is to help us all realize the potential power that’s behind what we tell ourselves - by focusing our attention on the affirmation alone, we begin to notice how it impacts us, how it makes us feel, where it makes us feel (the gut, the heart, the mind), etc.
Because we’ve opened those doors, we can create a powerful awareness of being more kind, loving, and supportive toward ourselves. And eventually, the same kindness, Love, and support within us ripples out into the rest of the world 🙌 .
Blessings for a happy weekend, lovely souls! 🔮 Affirmations + cards from Gabrielle Bernstein’s TUHYB deck
#selfcare #saturday #affirmation #mantra #awareness #expansion #soulgrowth #consciousness #ascension #healyourlife #healtheworld #explore #expand #twistedtree
- Consensual Rape (noun): When one individual is pressuring for sex using manipulation, shaming or entitlment and the other partner consents to avoid physical aggression, anger, complaining, guilt or ending of the relationship. The partner being pressured consents to maintain balance rather than for enjoyment and pleasure.
- Be your own kind of beautiful 💙
I’ve been shooting with @kendallsmedia for the past 8 years. The first year before the photos my focus was on how fit, how skinny, how tan, how sexy, how “ready” I needed to be
When I look through the photographs from the all of the years I notice things changed. Maybe because I live my life more holistically? Perhaps my values have shifted and that shines through? Could it be that I love this very moment and all of its imperfections that I have learned to embrace? I think yes. I think self love has been blooming and we have captured its essence in our creative expression
This recent shoot was so real. Kristi text and said she would be ten minutes late. I responded with “no worries, I’m not even home yet and still need to shower.” No tanning, no extra fitness programming, no outfits picked out.... just the everyday ordinary. The day before our last shoot in August I was at the McDonalds drive thru and not even sorry about it
Creating with my friend, learning about myself in front of, and behind the camera, having moments to look back on and see where I was, and where I am now. Priceless
Capture these moments! Make your mark. We are ever changing. And all of it is beautiful- your very own kind of beauty.
- 2019, Day 82
Saturday with some of the fam at my brother’s house in Nago.
Get your hands dirty.
Teach your daughters that playing in the dirt and hard work isn’t just for boys.
Better yet, teach them how to nourish their bodies with nature. How the circle of life begins with these little bitty seeds and with water, sunlight, patience and love that seed turns into something else. Another version of itself. And just like us, humans, that little bitty seed that turns into a plant has a purpose. It changes CO2 to O2 so our lungs breathe fresher air. It can be picked, peeled, skinned, roasted, etc. to nourish our bodies.
We can use plants to create.
Beauty. Decorations. Color. Feels.
Enjoy and savor the small things.
Celebrate the itty bitty victories.
I love my niece, y’all.
Babies are the truest and purest form of the divine.
Can’t you feel your spirit lifted and a jolt of energy settle in somewhere inside of you when a baby looks at you and smiles? Mmm.
Gotta love that pure baby glow.
#okinawa #japan #evolution #family #travel #love #healing #growthmindset #spiritualawakening #kindness #balance #zen #tranquility #peace #mindfulness #mind #body #soul #heart #earth #grow #blossom #expand #nourish #replenish
- Isn’t it amazing that the stars are always in the sky, the sun always rises, and the roots of trees always grow firmly into the earth. These are things you can count on. When all else seems topsy-turvy, these truths are constant. You can use them as anchors. Something solid to lean on when you need a break. On the other hand, isn’t it equally amazing that the number of stars in the sky constantly changes, the sun while rising every day offers varying distances from the earth, and the roots of trees are constantly choosing new routes and paths to grow. So even within the constant, there are variances, birthing moments, and the possibility of new direction. These are also things you can count on. When all else seems topsy-turvy, these truths are constant. You can use them as catalyst. Something to look to for direction when you open and offer yourself flight. Ah, humans a reflection of nature once again.
Stretching our roots while creating our flight pattern, Mary
#morepassion #guidance #expand #passion #angels #healthandwellness #morelove #natureknowsbest #joy #clarvoyant #channeledteachings #livingwithoutedges #trueself #prayer #weaving #divineguidance #natureaddict #livinginunion #wellness #wellbeing #edgeless #getcurious #soulbasedliving #yogastudio #morningmessages #universallanguage #permissiongranted #turnyourjuiceon #conversationswithmary #alchemy
- Change •
cannot be avoided
is not to be feared
Change grants you the opportunity to reinvent yourself, to bloom again.
When the seasons change, Earth changes. Just as we, as humans, change with every season of our lives. Every new level and new opportunity requires a different version of yourself, a changed version.
So go with the flow. Allow your natural evolution. It is safe for you to change.
- Transform, enjoy, think out of the box, expand! Success is creating the life you want. ❤️Join us for our 5 day all inclusive Live the Magic Retreat for women. Venice Italy June 11-15
- "The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire" - Pamela Hansford Johnson 🌅🌊 Tag people who will love this incredible video !
📸 Video by @ryanpernofski
Song by David Baloche ‘green pastures’