Latest #exercise Posts
- The vision of ZUU is authentic.
It’s grassroots level creating communities.
It brings people together to belong.
Our focus is so powerful it truly is a vehicle for change. It flows through the physical, social and mental aspects of health.
Ready to join our fitness movement?
PEOPLE - CULTURE - COMMUNITY.
#ZUU #FITNESS #EXERCISE #CULTURE #MOBILITY #HEALTH #Cheltenham #Brockworth
- I received a lot of messages about: how to stay motivated and consistency. Here's what happen with us, humans.
The 5 stages of habit building:
1. You decided to adopt a new habit, start changing your life and stop making excuses. •motivation is high;
•you get some initial results.
2. The excitement turns into boredom. •You realize the repetitive nature of habit;
•Your motivation starts to fall down.
Now you start to rely on willpower and discipline - focusing on the long term result, your main objetive - you start missing workouts and meals.
You realize you are far from your objetive, doens't look like you are going to achieve your goal and the amout of repetition its required to become sucessful.
Most people quit because of the BOREDOM, not failure.
Then you keep up working out, preparing your meals, day after day, until you reach stage 3.. 3. Boredom turns into indifference.
The habit starts to be build up, you start not giving a f*** about your emotional state and you just overcome the biggest obstacle.
You keep going until enter the stage 4.
4. That indifference turns into enjoying the process.
The habit become part of your lifestyle because you see the results and the progress you made until... 5. The habit may become part your identity.
So choose wisely what do you want in your life as a habit. They will rule who your are and what you Will achieve.
This waa the information I needed, just copy and apply in whatever area ofnyour life you want to become better.
- Recently I heard a story about a woman I know. She’s working her butt off to lose all the weight she’s needing to. She is determined. She goes to the gym one night and she gets off a machine to see that there is a huge sweat stain on the seat and on her pants. Other women in the gym were snickering and talking about her. People can be ugly, but don’t let this stop you from working on yourself. There is nothing to laugh about. You got off your butt and you’re doing something about your health when many people aren’t. Sweat is natural, it’s how the human body works. Here’s to show you that sweat has nothing to do with your weight many times. I don’t normally sweat in these areas but today I did. This is to include I don’t even store any fat in my back. Research actually shows that people in good shape sweat more than those who aren’t. This is because we are able to get our body temperature up higher at a faster rate. We are able to work harder faster. So sweat on, Reach your goals, and tell the haters to be happy with themselves. ————————————————-
#sweat #gym #work #workout #fit #fitness #exercise #keto #diet #abs #muscles #goldsgym #girl #body #booty #nutrition #lifestyle #passion #health #healthy #motivation #cute
- 💥 THANK GOODNESS IT'S MONDAY 💥
Go out there and smash your goals this week. You can do this! 💪😤
- They did it! 32 milesish apiece. Let’s plan for an easy route on Wednesday. 😉
- Janta é um pedação de Steak de Porco.
- I don’t even know what I really want to say. I just know when I recently saw a new “body foundation” being advertised I thought “for f**k sake, another product that nobody even knew they needed until today.” So not only do people of today feel they can’t leave the house without make up, but now they won’t want to leave the house without covering their bloody naturally occurring veins or skin conditions.
If you saw this advert and you’re now wondering whether it’s socially acceptable to be seen in public with a patch of eczema on show, let me tell you something: if you didn’t have these insecurities, these companies would go bust. They have given you these insecurities to sell their products. How sick is that really?!! You were not born hating yourself, so don’t start doing it cos some idiot on the telly wants you to buy their £70 lotions & potions 😫
If I can walk around with this on show, then the rest of you can walk around how you want to as well!! I don’t love my psoriasis (I’ve just learned to live with it) but I’m certainly not gonna waste my money on bloody make up to cover it up (which will worsen it by the way) cos someone wants to earn a quick buck out of me. So I’ll carry on wearing my little crop tops, and if my naturally occurring skin condition offends you then you can just look elsewhere 🙃🖕🏽 #Psoriasis #DontBuyIntoTheBull 💩
- What are you goals for this week??? If you don't have any, think about one heath goal you want to achieve this week, it doesn't have to be massive just something to move you in a positive direction.
Want to join a group for Dads to help with all things health and fitness click the link to join
- Getting there💃👣 - I’m in it to win it and GOODNIGHT 📺 🛌
- Happy Fathers Day to our guy! His girls adore him! He is our safe place, our rock, our home. He teaches these girls how to love deep, how to be compassionate and forgiving, how to apologize and make right, how to work hard and play harder and how to always do your very best and never accept less than your best! He is one of the good ones and we are so lucky to call him ours! Happy Fathers Day Trav! 🖤 #fathersday #dad
Top #exercise Posts
- 💥 SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT on Cristina 💥
The #ClientoftheWeek goes to this dime piece, @survivingcristina! Mom duties never die, even through sickness, muscle soreness, and writer’s block.
Every time I get to chat with Cristina, there’s something going on here, or something going on there, I don’t know how she does it. She’s sick one day, writing a book the other, planning her kid’s birthday party the next, but she STILL makes it to Barry’s daily.
I have the pleasure of having Cristina in class from time to time, but moreso than her work ethic in class, it’s her energy that I respect even more. She is always smiling, always has a positive attitude, even if she’s not feeling 100%, and she always has such a loving, caring aura about her.
She shows up consistently, she doesn’t need attention, she works her ass off, and she keeps her nose to the grindstone, inside and outside of the Red Room.
Keep up the inspiration, Cristina!
See you in class soon babe 💫
- Love your curves, your body, your soul, your beauty, your strength, your power, ... you're unique. 💜
- Looking forward to beaches and balconies ❤️ 🌴 ... • A post I wanted to share with you about appreciating what is important .... • “Remember that every time you do something, it may be for the last time. The last time you have a cup of tea with your Grandma. The last Christmas you celebrate with your Father. The last time you board an aeroplane. The last time your Mother makes you dinner. Jobs, money, cars - they can all wait. So put the mobile down. Say thank you. Give them a hug. Appreciate what you have, before it’s what you had.” ❤️🌴