Latest #europetour Posts
- 2much horses in the barn🐎🐎🐎🤯
- There’s nothing like going to McDonald’s in Paris and ordering French fries. If you are in France why not try some traditional French food.
- Hey pretty shining people,
We're alright together
- My rockstar husband has been on the road with @gflip traveling the world for a month 🗺🥁🚖🎸🛫🚌
He comes home in ONE WEEK EEEP! I can’t wait to squeeze the living life out of him.
I wanted to share my favorite snaps from last year when I got to tag along being their #1 groupie🥇🏆 #stagemom I miss EVERYONE so much. Specially my sweet little shrimp @sammy_shrimp 🦐 I can’t wait to reunite this summer.
- Sevilla’da 2 günün ardından bugün Portekiz’e geçiyoruz. Bir yandan şehri keşfederken, bir yandan da videoyu hazırlamakla meşgulduk. 🤗 İspanya’da unutulmaz günler geçirdik, dolu dolu 13 günün ardından bu güzel ülkeye bir daha Mars’la dönmek sözüyle veda ediyoruz. #vanlife #spain
- Ah...Venice...one of the most beautiful places we have been...full of love and romantic spots. Definitely a honeymoon destination...we stayed in Venice for 3 days, but it was too short of a time. I could have stay there forever 🥰
When we got married we had a 5 year goal. One of our biggest goals was to travel to Europe within 5 years of marriage, and last year, after our 5 year anniversary we acomplished this goal. It felt so good to achieve a dream that we both had together. And I could never imagined that my brother and family would be living in the Netherlands and we would have been able to leave our kids having fun with their cousins while we travel around Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands and more.
If you are looking to have your wedding or honeymoon outside of the country, let's talk and I can give you some tips that will definitely help 💕
#veniceitaly #couplesgoals #goals #happymarriedlife #happymarriage #italytour #romanticspots #europetour #lifeisbeautiful #honeymoon #destinationwedding
Top #europetour Posts