Latest #ethnicity Posts
- India is a land of variety in every sense, and has so much to offer! From the array of diversified fabrics to interesting customs that are related to those fabrics. .
@bunch_designs is offering a beautiful tour of these diversified fabrics crafted on equally beautiful Jewellery Boxes.
Shop Now! (Link in bio)
#kikitoandco #tradionalindia #ethnicity #artistsofindia
- ⚜️ 𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑬𝑺𝑺 (𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝑶𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆)⚜️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, in layman’s terms, what is a straw man? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The #strawman is an artificial person. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The straw man was created by #law shortly after you were born via the registration of the application for your #birthcertificate. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The name for the straw man is your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. You will notice that the inscription on the birth certificate is your name in all-capital letters. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The English language has precise rules of grammar that make no provision for writing proper nouns in all-capital letters. So, your name spelled with all-capital letters is a #fictitious name. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Your straw man has a same-sounding name as your name, but is an artificial entity which exists only “by force of or in contemplation of law.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The all-caps version of your name is a #TRADE NAME, the name under which you “do #business.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#Estate Planning (Part One) #Authentications will help you get out of the public side, where you are a #slave to your Strawman so you can finally go home, to the private side where your strawman works for you, where you have experience and standing in court! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#Knowledge is #power, change your life and come home to the private side! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#EstatePlanning Pt. 1 Authentications will cover: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
💎 How to Authenticate Your Certificate of Title ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
💎 How to Complete an #Ethnicity Change in the System ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
💎 Claiming #Ownership over your #Commercial #Bond ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Log online today to register and also subscribe for monthly access to 35+ courses and more! 📚 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
- That weekend we stayed at the beautiful 恭德岭庄园 #zan #ethnicity hotel, where I found my new favourite corn bread, 玉米momo (Sichuan dialect name, so I don’t know the characters for momo 😅)
- I am American and have words to say - many, many words to say.
New blog post (link in bio) about my thoughts on being an ethnically ambiguous person who has fielded the question "What is your ethnicity?" too many times to count. When I saw the video of Kellyanne Conway asking reporter Andrew Fienberg that same question, I needed to say something about it. I need to tell you "I AM AMERICAN." Full stop.
#wordpress #wordpressblogger #wordpressblog
- The excitement is building!!!!!🤩💃 The official billboard is up and ready for viewing outside the Antigua Recreational Grounds, the venue of the 58th Annual Jaycees Queen Show!!🔱🤩💃 JCI Antigua would like to thank Antigua Plumbing & Hardware Centre for the lighting of the billboard.... #JCIAntigua #jayceesqueenshow #pageantry #ethnicity #culture #heritage
- July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month! You may ask why there is a need for #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth given that Mental Health Awareness Month already exists in May.
According to “Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General”, members of ethnic racial minority groups in the U.S. “face a social and economic environment of inequality that includes greater exposure to racism, discrimination, violence, and poverty, all of which take a toll on mental health” and “despite the existence of effective treatments, disparities lie in the availability, accessibility and quality of mental health services for racial and ethnic minorities”. Furthermore, minorities with a co-occurring chronic illness and/or autoimmune disease, like Christina and her combined Type 1 Diabetes and Bipolar Disorder, face the most impediments accessing and receiving proper care.
Paving the way the way to a better quality mental health care system is challenging, but we can all do our part to achieve a future system with better access and quality care for EVERYONE. For the rest of this month, we will be rolling out a stream of posts laying out the facts specifically pertaining to minority mental health, including dissecting a Supplemental report of the U.S. Surgeon General regarding factors directly impacting minority mental health as well as disparities in accessing and receiving quality care. *Credit @namicommunicate: https://www.nami.org/…/Disparities-Within-Minority-Mental-Health
*Mental Health: Culture, Race, and Ethnicity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44243/
#WhyCare #DepthOfMyIdentity #StrengthOverSilence #MMHAM #MinorityMentalHealth #Minorities #diabetes #MentalHealthAwareness #MentalHealth #MentalIllness #Ethnicity #Culture #Identity #disparities #MH #MentalHealthAwareness #Stigma #ChristinasVision #ChronicIllness #healthcare #Type1Diabetes #T1D #MMHM
Top #ethnicity Posts