Latest #espresso Posts
- Life without coffee is like something without something…sorry, I haven’t had any coffee yet ☕️🗽🚕
- Where is the #Coffee
Ask for our special festive blend - when we have #guest #Greek #arabica #turkisk #armenian #espresso
Special :::: need cakes? pastry # #edibles
#peace #hope #faith #good coffee #AGBU #kardashian #beyonce #snoopdog
Transparent beauty! Double Layered Grape Cheesecake
Double Layered Grape Cheesecake Recipe Cream cheese (keep at room temperature) 250 g 200ml of fresh cream Yogurt 100g 60g of sugar 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon gelatin 3 tbsp water ◼︎ ◼︎ jelly Water 500 ml Agar 15g 60g of sugar ◼︎ ◼︎ bottom Biscuit 100g Melted butter 80g Grapes, Muscat etc. (Large grains are sliced) How to make: Moth 1. Make the bottom. Put the biscuit in a zip bag and smash it with a rolling pin. Add melted butter and swallow well. Spread the cooking sheet on the bottom of the mold and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. 2. Make a filling. Shake the gelatin into water to make it soft and warm it to a liquid state for about 20 seconds in a 600 W microwave oven. 3. Put cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix until smooth with gum bella. Add yoghurt and lemon juice and mix again, add fresh cream in 2 portions and mix. 4. Add the gelatin solution of (2), mix well, pour into a mold and chill in a refrigerator for 3 hours. 5. When (4) is chilled and hardened, spread the grapes. 6. Make a jelly. Put sugar and agar in a bowl and mix. Add water, sugar and agar to a small pan, mix and heat. After boiling, simmer for 2 minutes on low heat. 7. Soak the whole pot in ice water and cool it while stirring for 3 minutes. 8. Pour (7) into (5) and chill in a refrigerator for 3 hours. 9. Completed when removed from the mold!
- Check out the facts on our new lids in today’s story☝️
- It’s HAWT out there, y’all! Luckily we have plenty of cold cold bevs for you to cool down with 😎
Espresso ou Expresso? 🤔
Nos cardápios de cafeterias, é normal encontrar duas grafias diferentes para essa bebida, mas afinal, qual a forma correta? -
Ambas as palavras existem: espresso é a grafia original, em italiano, enquanto expresso é a palavra em português.
Em italiano, espresso significa “espremer”.
Tendo em vista que o café e realizado sob pressão, sendo assim espremido/pressurizado, o café mais famoso do mundo foi batizado de Espresso😀.
Venha aprender essa e muitas outras curiosidades com nossos cursos e consultorias ☕️
#barista #baristalife #latteart #espresso #latte #coffeeshop #baristadaily #specialtycoffee #coffeeaddict
- 🥶 It’s a tid bit chilly out there! Come stop by and get a nice warm coffee to help you survive this last day of second winter. We got the delicious, comforting, bevs. 😍 Come try our blackcurrant mocha! 💃🏻 We’re open till 10pm! 🌬🍃💫✨
- HAZELNUT ESPRESSO MARTINI 🍸 ☕️ | ➡️ We mixed this delight up earlier and it was delicious even if we do say ourselves 😋 @cirocvodka french vanilla, @frangelico hazelnut liqueur + @illy_coffee
- Moved myself to decaf in the afternoon...anyone else getting more sensitive to caffeine as they get older? 😳
Top #espresso Posts
- Coffeetime! What’s your favorite time to drink coffee? 😎
Follow @coffeemomentss for more!
- ©️ unknown (dm for credit)
- Inspired by an espresso icon. Linea mini looking beautiful! Shop Espresso Makers👉 Link in Bio
- Espresso Time on the Slayer 😎 Using the fast Brewista Smart Espresso Scale 2, in Stock! Shop👉 Link in Bio