Latest #enugu Posts
- Answer the @thebwgshow question and win some Frozen Yoghurt!!! .
Yinka Arolambo of @moofadesigns played the song game with our corporate GameChanger, Lawrence Amadi & @sheyiban on Episode 10
Mention the song Yinka Arolambo sang during the game, provide song title & artiste ???? Answer the question correctly and stand a chance to win yourself some yummies!!!! .
You must be following @thebwgshow to win! You should also tag 5 friends in the comment section with your answer and your friends must also be following @thebwgshow .
Winners will be selected at random.
Hit the link in @thebwgshow Bio to watch & answer correctly!
#thebwgshow x #pinkberry
- One of the toughest things about social media is the pressure to “keep up with the trends.” Social media, for better or for worse, is always changing, and it can be difficult to stay on top of things.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you want to remain relevant, there’s a handful of things you should focus on. From live video to ads to storytelling, bottomline you need to dominate SM to stay relevant.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The video streaming market is projected to be worth $70 billion by 2021. Yeah, $70 billion (oya convert to naira). If you haven’t already taken advantage of live video, now is the time to start. Whether it’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, figure out how you can use live video in a way that’s going to grab the attention of your audience.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Struggling to come up with ideas? Here’s a stat to keep in mind: According to research, 87 percent of audiences want behind-the-scenes access and prefer to watch online live-stream video when it offers more behind-the-scenes content than traditional television. Not to mention that 53 percent of viewers are watching entertaining and funny videos. So, think about giving your viewers an inside look into what a typical day looks like for you, with a few bloopers in-between. Live video is the perfect way for you to showcase your personality and connect with your target audience.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If I get 50 comments on this post I’ll come up with at least 5 Live Video Topics for 5 Different industries before the weekend!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#socialmediamarketing #thesocialmediababe #lagos #abuja #phcity #enugu #ibadan #accra #london #newyork #baltimore #digitalmarketing #socialmediamanager #socialmediamanagerlagos #lagosnigeria #lagosbusinesses #naijabusinesses #naijaentrepreneur #lagosentrepreneur #naijafashion #socialmediaexpert #naijastartups #womeninbiz #gtbankfooddrink #lagosvendors #socialmediaevents #socialmediacoach #onlinebusiness #socialnetworking⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- TEXT MESSAGING FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW.... TRUE!
98% of text are read within 3 minutes of being sent...
- Thanks for shopping with us, the No1 skincare Guru in Abuja 👌
- Thanks for shopping with us.
Get a jar of Sufi scrub and thank me later 💃💯👌☝
- Thanks for shopping with us.
Keep glowing 💥💥💥
Just imagine Sufi products and supplements, baddest combo 💥💃
- I think one of the most beautiful part of being a Naturalistais the ease with which one can change hairstyles and/or looks!
So I got a wig for the first time in my life in preparation of our growth challenge starting June (get your Hairjuicy products ready)!
And apart from the fact that it was pretty and really silky, it’s also my very first wig. Yeah I know, I have loads and loads of weaves but not one wig!
What I’ve really understood about wigs is that they’re flat on the scalp due to the fact that it’s worn not sewn in, go figure.
So even tho, I sweated a lot and felt strange, it was good. I’m sure I will soon get used to it!
So when was the first time you wore a wig, and how was it!
How many wigs do you own and how many is the sensible amount to own before I spend my tuition 😁
And about wigs, don’t forget to order for our products so you could take care of the hair underneath!
- The Customers face.
You agree with me that a happy customer keeps coming back.
Let 5linxcomm help you reach your customers.
- Depression is a deadly disease going round Nigeria at an alarming rate.
We realized depression can originate from low self esteem especially amongst women who have gone through one form of treatment or the other leading to hair loss.
For 2 weeks starting from today the 21st of May to the 6th of June 2019, @emsstrands is offering to make wigs at half our original price for every woman who is a survivor or has lost hair because of chemo.
If hair bundles are gotten from us, we'll make the wig for free
So put a smile on someone's face, extend a hand of fellowship to that woman.
If you're in Uyo please stop by the store, if you're sending in hair bundles please note we would need measurements.
Ps: you would need to tell us your story.
Promo price:=N=7,500 📞08067569700
🏠67UdotungUbo Street off Oron Road, Uyo Akwa Ibom State
#emsstrands #uyo #lagos #enugu #abuja #portharcourt #boldozbookstore #akwaibom #mybeautifulmind #selfcare #MentalHealthmatters #MentalHealthawareness
- Thanks so much for shopping with us.
She bought this amazing body butter for herself and sisters 🙏
Top #enugu Posts
- I am.blessed to be a member of two families in Nigeria.... In case you didn't know, my roots are Igbo and I am Bini by marriage.💙💙 Yesterday, I had a beautiful time in Enugu with the Onuigbo side of my family. We held a 10 year remembrance of the Legacy of our great parents, Victor and Florence Onuigbo. My Dad and Rev Victor were friends since the early 1980s. My first trip to Nigeria was with the Onuigbos in 1985. When they passed on, 10 years ago, I wasn't able to be there because I was a new Mom. I missed being a part of their home going, but, I will never miss any opportunity to honor their Legacy.
I am blessed to come from a large home with beautiful sisters, a brother, in laws and loads of adorable cousins nieces and nephews. Being back in Igboland yesterday made me feel like I didn't want to leave!
Note: don't mind me... I didn't know that anyone was recording me when I was dancing 😀😀😀 (last 2 videos)
#Igbo #Enugu #NigerianCulture #LandofCoal #EasternNigeria