Latest #entreprenuer Posts
- You don’t have to wait to celebrate your father or a father-figure in your life ♥️
Don’t wait to wear that dress either...that moment may never come. Remember to live in the moment and remember to choose joy ☀️
- Memberships now Available with our Junior Lash Artist!!! Inquire about non member pricing.
- A N C H O R C H I E F
Campaign Photography - Dead Dawn (2017)
- When you want 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 & 𝒮𝑒𝓍𝓎 💋
- Growing up I wanted to be a doctor ...it was given because I used to annihilate those biology tests.....but after finishing high school I realized I had been a professional day dreamer and JAB was there to remind me .. If you are new here my strong holds are talking about Vaginas ,Periods ,Womb wellness and Body positivity.......welcome ..😘 These pictures are an exact replication of what my normal day at work is ...I like to describe myself as a debt "doctor ".In this career you get so many doors closed on your face but on the contrary I have been on most times welcomed to peoples houses and business premises served full meals and beverages ...except for that one time in Garissa I was served camel milk straight from the udder and had diarrhoea for three days .
What I have seen is that Kenyans are hardworking ,innovative and inquisitive humans ,we are also quite sly and come up with the most ludicrous stories some genuine and others straight up BS😅😅😅 when it comes to paying debts notwithstanding the volatile economy.
Its the women business owners that make me believe in the future of this economy and the country at large.
We are the THINK TANKS and CULTURAL CAPITALISTS of this world and often we are made to FEEL INVISIBLE and our WORK SUBLIMINAL .. But when great philosophers and revolutionaries like #Sankara and #tupac conjure powerful quotes about Us its because they have seen and felt it.
I salute all women making a difference through small ,medium and corporate businesses ,those who are yet to start and those who feel like giving up...keep moving and collaborate with women who share the same vision as you.
This is a powerful reminder to myself that the apex of my career will revolve around women because I have also felt and seen it and because I am a woman .
I BLEED .
mua by @neg_makeup
Pic by Robert ...he isn't on the Gram
#women #african #culture #business #economy #model #entreprenuer #vagina #periods #womb #wellness #bodypositive
- Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. ✨🌔☀️🌖✨ #fullmoon🍓🍯
Top #entreprenuer Posts
- I have been doing a lot of self-reflecting lately, and I am so happy with the positive changes that I have made in my life 🧡
Happy Sunday, everyone ✨ follow @advertiserz and watch yourself rise to the top!
- What are you working on? 🤔
And as always, if you need any help, or any type of guidance in your entrepreneurial journey, you can always send me a DM! 🙌
- 👇🏽 STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE 👇🏽
1️⃣ stop complaining & appreciate how blessed and grateful you are every day
2️⃣embrace loneliness & reinvent yourself in the process
3️⃣ say goodbye to the people who don’t bring positive vibes & don’t provide value
4️⃣ commit to your goals & NEVER LOOK BACK. 🙏🏽Here is to a kick butt week 🔥
- ¡Hola, Barcelona! 🇪🇸💃🏼 Every year our company treats their top leaders to an amazing trip and this year it’s in this beautiful city!! (Thank you R+F and thank you, team!) We can’t wait to spend time exploring and eating all the paella!! But before this leader trip officially begins, we’re heading to Florence for a couple days to meet up with my parents!! 🍝🍷 Wine tasting in Tuscany...YES, PLEASE!