Latest #energy Posts
- Each of the four directions and elements offer powerful gifts to all living beings. They are symbolized in the Native American Medicine Wheel, depicting life’s cycles and pathways to growth, healing and balance. This wheel was created to include the gifts we can all seek from the Spirit of each direction, and as a reminder of the significance of the natural world. It’s so helpful every morning to bless and thank each direction and element, bringing them into your awareness and support with balance and energy cleansing. ⌖
Each direction has its associations: the elements, energetic bodies, seasons, life stages, as well as colour, totem animal and more. It is a great tool for understanding your current stage in life and which associations and gifts you can work with for growth and healing.
Identify which stage you’re experiencing or where you feel imbalanced, then which direction (and associated lesson) can assist you in moving forward. The Medicine Wheel assures us that life moves on, and that loving support is available to us from each direction when sought.
So much of healing is about returning to balance and harmony within these four aspects. The center of the wheel is the heart, the balance (similar to the heart chakra being the center/balance). This tool can be used for expanded perspectives of the self and personal healing.
Bring the elements into your space whenever you feel off balance. Connect with the natural world and your native spirit. The unlimited wisdom, guidance and loving support is here to stay and there is more than enough for all.
#medicine #medicinewheel #nativespirit #nativeamerican #earthmedicine #fourdirections #elements #ancientwisdom #wheeloflife #nativespirituality #spirituality #naturalworld #balance #energy #lifestages #love #nativeteachings #spiritualteachers #harmonichealing
- Danke für so viele Glückwünsche!!!
Werde sicher einige Zeit brauchen um alle durchzulesen, hab mich über jeden einzelnen gefreut und hoffe euch alle bald wieder live zu sehen um ordentlich anzustoßen.
#birthday #thankful #love #energy #dj #happy #grateful
- Just a small reminder, mostly to myself, to always be conscious of this exact moment. This moment is all that will ever exist, everything else is a fabrication, a perception of things. #manifest #energy #frequency #vibration
- 💜🙏🏻✨Psychic Carrie, Here To Help, in all areas of life! •✨New Year Special 10$, 🔮✨ •Running a sale the whole, February Don’t Miss Out! • ✨🔮 Call Or Text/Dm $10 Limited Time, ... ( Curious To Know What The Present & Future Holds For You?& What 2019 Has In Store For You? In need of answers on your major life questions? , wondering the thoughts and feelings, of the people that’s around you? And the type of energy that’s surrounding you? Feeling Low? Hopeless? Need spiritual guidance in your love life?,❤️ My Psychic Ability Will Guide You And Tell You If You Are On The Right Path, (347)-355-6357) , Come & Get The Guidance You Need!!! •PSYCHIC READER•
💓Healer Of Heart💕
💜Psychic Energy Reading💜
💙Full Life Love Reading💙
💚Angel Deck Reading💚
💛Tarot Card Reading💛
💔Reuniting Lost Lovers💔
💘Palm Readings 💘
✨& Way More! ✨ * PSYCHIC PHONE READINGS• * AVAILABLE NOW•
All Sessions Are Private And Confidential 🕯🙏🏻
Call Text Dm
For More Info & Prices •Payment Expected Through Zelle , PayPal, ,Venmo, 🔮
#spirituality #love #meditation #spiritual #god #peace #wisdom #life #faith #soul #art #enlightenment #yoga #consciousness #inspiration #zen #nature #healing #mindfulness #quotes #awakening #religion #motivation #believe #spiritualawakening #goodvibes #energy #instagood #compassion #bhfyp
- Is this what you are looking 👀 for??
Energy? – to get through the day, to keep up with your kids, to go work-out cause you want to not have to
Break out of your funk? – be in a better mood, have a better attitude .
A clear head? – feel focused all day at work, rid your brain of fog and forgetfulness, calm the anxiety
Better sleep? – to feel well rested
Handle your growling stomach? – suppress your appetite and get your hip bones back .
Me, me, me 🙋♀️!! I too was looking for THAT something and cha-ching, finally I found it! I was looking to incorporate something while I was doing keto and thank the lord 🙌 for pure therapeutic ketones. I believe I found them for a reason! 🤗.
There is no denying how I feel drinking ketones 😍. All the above have been check marked for me, except I’m still working on the hip bones. Call me crazy but this “drink” just makes you FEEL SO GOOD!!
And I am not just saying this, I am pumped about this…tag along with the curious minds of people messaging me to try this. They are experiencing the same awesomeness! .
Ketones are so powerful guys, I feel it is my duty to share this with everybody, and if you are as excited as me to experience this feeling, believe me when I say you want to try them! 😁
- The Equinox on March 20-21st, 2019, is marked by the Sun moving into the constellation of Aries. As the Sun crosses into Aries, we experience equal hours of light and dark.
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, so when the Sun enters this sign, it represents the start of a new cycle and the start of the astrological year.
The Equinox is not only the start of the astrological new year, but also the start of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the start of Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere.
This change in seasons causes a shift in the expression and flow of energy around us, and we can look to Mother Earth for clues on what direction the energy is flowing.
In the Northern Hemisphere, Spring is a time where everything comes into bloom. The bare trees begin to birth new leaves, and the flower buds that remained dormant all winter suddenly start to open.
Spring is a time where the energy is moving from an inner state to an outer state. There is a lot of outward energy guiding us and encouraging us to get out there and express ourselves.
Spring is definitely a season for new beginnings, for new growth, and for a fresh new start in our lives.
In the Southern Hemisphere, Autumn is a time of death. It is perhaps one of the most meaningful times of year as it reminds us of the cycle of death and rebirth.
Sometimes things have to die so they can be reborn for a greater purpose or a greater mission. Sometimes we have to let go in order to welcome in the new.
Autumn is a time where the expression of energy moves from an outer state to an inner state. It is a time where we are encouraged to retreat within and to begin thinking about clearing and letting go of things from our lives.
It is a time where we have to release, clear out the clutter, and to celebrate all we have achieved and accomplished. It is also a time of harvest, where we can reap the rewards of all our hard work and effort.
In many ways, this flow of energy on opposite ends of the globe is more similar than it is different. No matter where you live, you are being encouraged to begin a new cycle and enter into a new flow of energy that will help to carry you further on your journey.
Continued in Comments👇
- Ich bin offiziell alt! 👴
❓- des Tages: Was ist euer absoluter Lieblingssaft? Falls möglich in Emoji's natürlich! 😉
Hab gerade 1,5 Kilo Orangen in frisch gepressten Saft verwandelt und danach meine 10 minütige Meditations-Sitzung gedanklich im Zen-Garten verbracht. Das ist alles auf dem coolheits Level von Briefmarken sammeln, ich weiß. Trotzdem hilft es mir meine Ziele besser im Focus zu behalten. Wenn dir etwas wirklich gut tut dann lass es dir nicht nehmen. 🙏
- ¿Conoce la historia de Resonare? El deseo de Annemarie por comprender la vida, su creencia en la importancia de redescubrir el yo real y su don para conectar con personas de toda clase le llevaron a proseguir el diploma en D.E.I Diagnostico Energetico Integral. Lo que la llevó en el 2013 a abrir su propio consultorio el que ahora conocemos como Resonare. ✨🙏 www.resonarecr.com