Latest #enactusindia Posts
- Our team members on a field visit for Project Srijan, an Enactus ARSD initiative to empower people from the potters' and the gardeners' community!
Want these cute miniature pots? We've got you covered!
To place an order, contact us:
Ridhi: +91 98734 21165
Muskan: +91 99119 90864
#enactusarsd #enactusindia #enactus #weallwin #projectsrijan
- Executive Body, 2019.
Same faces, greater Responsibilities!
Executive Body, 2018 is proud to transfer the baton onto young, aspiring minds. We wish them all success and hope they flourish in life.
#enactus #enactusindia #enactuskiit
- "Since the past 5 years, Enactus SSCBS has been an integral part of my life, and my heart. I've seen the students work day and night, striving to make each and every little thing the best it can possibly be, and go through highs and lows but never give up on something they believe in. Every time I visit the communities with them, I can see the spark in the people there when they talk about how Enactus has changed their lives. They share their problems and place their faith in the team and the ray of hope has never shone brighter than it does through their eyes. Those smiles make my belief firmer, that it is these small steps that would accumulate and make a big difference." Humans of Enactus (6/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #HumansOfEnactus #FacultyAdvisor #TeachersOfInstagram
- He's got a game-plan and along with that, he's got lame jokes. Together he isn't just a great lead but also an amazing friend, who gives Enactus all of his heart, which shows in his efforts. Funny, sweet and focused, he is one of the ideal team-players. Presenting to you Enactus Star of the week Himanshu Sharma 🥳
#StarOfTheWeek #EnactusVITChennai #Enactus #EnactusIndia #WeAllWin
- "True guidance is like a small torch in a dark forest. It doesn't show everything at once but gives enough light for the next step to be safe ."
It is that time of the year where we bid goodbye to our dear seniors, who guided, mentored and inspired us in becoming what we are today. Enactus VITC wouldn't have tasted this much success without your immense knowledge and efforts!! More than seniors, you were our best friends. Times spent all these years working together and sharing everything from success stories to laughter will now be treasured as golden memories. On behalf of all the members, Enactus VITC would like to sincerely thank each one of you for your continuous support and unbeaten dedication over the years. With love and pride, today and always, we congratulate you on your graduation and wish you loads of happiness in life and remarkable success in all your future endeavors🌟
#Farewell #Family #EnactusVITChennai #Enactus #EnactusIndia #WeAllWin
- The team from H.R. College, represented India at the KPMG Innovation and Collaboration Challenge (KICC), 2019 held at Buenos Aires, Argentina. These Enactus members, after a total of 3 rounds made it to the World Finale where they competed against 20 countries across the world.
The competition held from 8-11th April, 2019, saw students from 20 countries coming together to solve the problems in the Health Care sector and provide Innovative solutions that could help disrupt the current ecosystem and transform the economy with the same.
#KICC #EnactusIndia #Kpmg #KpmgIndia #2019 #EnactusHRC #ADifferenceaDay #WeAllWin #Enactus
- On April 13, 2019, Enactus Gargi put up a stall at Dilli Haat, INA.
It is always exciting to interact with people and explain them what our mission is under Project Rachna and what we have achieved so far
Selling events like these allow us to reach a large number of consumers and explain them why we need to be socially and environmentally conscious in our consumption habits
It was delightful to get a positive response from the crowd who made purchases from our wide range of products, allowing us to provide a platform of livelihood for our community under Project Rachna.
- India as a developing country encounters a plethora of problems, but there are some issues that just need more attention than others , one of those issues is the scarcity of clean and safe drinking water.
The crucial reasons for this inadequacy are
1. Our country is a major grain producer which requires huge measure of water input which in turn reduces the water table.
2. With a diverse population that is three times the size of the United States but one-third the physical size, India has the second largest population in the world. In the last decade there is an improvement in both availability and quality of water in some part of the society but the massive population is making the process of scalability and expansion of service troublesome.
A Niti Aayog report, which draws on data from 24 of India's 29 states, says the crisis is "only going to get worse" in the years ahead.
It also warns that 21 cities are likely to run out of groundwater by 2020 despite increasing demand.
However intimidating , the goals are not unachievable India is still a developing country and there is time to reverse the crisis that has been decades in the making.
Source - http://www.niti.gov.in/writereaddata/files/document_publication/2018-05-18-Water-index-Report_vS6B.pdf
- Dear Old Project Unnati,
I won’t ask you how you’re doing because I know exactly how you are. I’m sorry kiddo, but it gets better. I’d like to tell you that it gets extremely better. I know you’re just an idea that’s in speculation but trust me, you’re in good hands. Your team is going to different slums every week and scouring entire areas, on at a time, to see how you can grow. It’s symbiotic, of course. In the process of helping you grow, your team will be humbled with time as they see the underbelly of their city. Every time they go out in a flaming Delhi sun, they come back with a stronger will to make this happen, to make YOU happen. Because, every time they go to a slum, they talk to people and gain a sense of just how much you’re needed. They hear several families talk about how they want to give their kids an education even though they never got one. They meet women who were married before they could get a college education. They see the look of sadness and determination in their eyes when they talk about education for their girls. And just like that, their hours of walking in narrow gullies, isn’t the hardest thing of the day anymore. I’m telling you to hang in there because you get better, significantly better. I’m telling you to hang in there is because you’re important, you’re exactly what these people need and very much deserve. I have it on good authority that you expand throughout Delhi, attract hundreds of kids, and serve as a stepping stone in all of their lives. Trust me, I know how much better you get.
New Project Unnati
#enactusdtu #enactusindia #weallwin #digitalindia #association #digitalliteracy #weareenactus #progressiveindia #communityservice #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurmindset #cryforhelp #changetheworld #partnership #notforprofit #socialstartups #entrepreneurlife #Engineeringforhumanity #Enactusworldcup #empower #enactusnationals #socialaid #unesco #newindia #transformindia
- The latest endeavour of Enactus Ramanujan - 'Project Neev' brings to light the various benefits of seed paper. It is a type of recycled handmade paper that has seeds embedded in it which can be planted in the soil after its normal usage.
Through this eco-friendly approach, we aim to make bookmarks, greeting cards and other aesthetic give-aways so that you not only end up making your loved ones happy but also contribute in nature's happiness.
Do you wish to be a part of this initiative? Then DM us for orders.
Video credits: @doodlez_n_designz
#projectneev #enactusindia #enactusramanujan #seedpaper #weallwin #enactus
- “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls”
As you begin your week, take a moment to appreciate all that life has allowed you to have- your family, friends, opportunities, health, so many things to be grateful for that we often take for granted. Take a moment, because things could be so much worse, and anything can be lost at any moment. Know that you are fortunate, safe and loved. Cherish all you have, remind your loved ones you care, give back to the community and live life with gratitude.
We wish you a Happy Monday and hope you have a lovely week ahead!
#mondaymotivation #enactus #weallwin #gratitude #enactusarsd #enactusindia
- Politics and elections in India are often viewed through a monochromatic lens. The principle of democracy which envelops both often fails to be understood, by candidates and voters both.
Here are a few motifs which govern any election cycle, listed out for your deliberation. Have a look.
#Elections2019 #EnactusIndia #WeAllWin
- “Life should be great rather than long” ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
Remembering the Father of the Indian Constitution, a social reformer, economist and jurist, Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar on his 128th birth anniversary.
We honor him for teaching India the true essence of religion, instilling life values and for always working towards ensuring the progress of women in the society.
- ENACTUS JOURNEY 1/1 🏆
Enactus provided me with the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the community, while gaining the experience and skills. Members of Enactus SLC are talented, hard-working that blend a competitive spirit and desire to succeed.
As a creative head, Project Prayojya provides me the platform to showcase my skills and improve for the better. Community to whom we are connected always encouraged me to innovate our products. Being a part of an International Organization and connected to a worldwide network of more than thousands of students who are making their own contribution towards our shared mission of creating a better world. It's an experience that changed the lives of those in need and mine as well.
#enactusslc #enactusindia #experience #enactusjourney
- The Challenge : - Water scarcity affects more than 40 percent of the global population and is projected to rise.
- Every day, 1,000 children die of a preventable water-related disease.
- Women in sub-Saharan Africa spend 40 billion hours a year collecting water.
- Some 2.4 billion people lack access to basic sanitation services, such as toilets or latrines.
And yet, for every $1 spent on water and sanitation, there is a $4 economic return.
The Opportunity :
At #enactus , we believe investing in students who take entrepreneurial action for others creates a better world for us all. The World Water Race recognizes and mobilizes Enactus teams and their projects that tackle the water and sanitation crisis.
Together, we can make measurable progress towards addressing Global Goal 6.
#enactus #enactusindia #challenge #water #scarcity #worldwaterrace #worldeconomicforum #pmo #nitiaayog #solution #crisis #sanitation #globalgoal6 #sustainabledevelopmentgoals #unwaterday #enactusworldcup
- "It's about all the hours we spend on brainstorming, interacting with the community, and understanding the depths of a problem before we solve it. Striving to change lives for the better, somewhere along the path we fell in love with the process. The people, the flow of numerous colourful ideas, and things as simple as the little confectionery stores in corners of the communities have become an integral part of our lives. The gleaming eyes of little kids as they look up and smile at us , the moments where they storm around us, hugging and screaming 'Didi jhula jhulao na!' shall remain engraved in our hearts forever." Humans of Enactus (5/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #HumansOfEnactus #ProjectRaahat
- Enactus SSBUICET presents our range of designer, eco friendly cloth bags through our project UDAY. Each bag is unique in design and equally trendy. Under the initiative to reduce plastic and paper bags we have launched our reusable cloth bags.
For orders or any kind queries please contact with us through our email ID in the bio
#enactus #enactusindia #clothbags #ecofriendly #ssbuicet #panjabuniversitychandigarh
- Personal hygiene is significant for various reasons; personal, social, health, psychological or simply as a way of life. Keeping a good standard of hygiene helps to prevent the development and spread of infections and illnesses and helps in living a longer and a healthier life.
To begin Dastan-e-Hifazat, here are five facts we bet you did not know about #SafeSanitation. #Hifazat #EnactusIndia #WeAllWin
- "Enactus has been an escape for me, an escape from the academic routine of college. In all the time we spent away from home, in the communities we worked along, we found another place that our hearts lie in. As much as Raahat has changed the lives of the people in Sultanpuri, it has also been a turning point in our lives. It hasn't been just about the feeling of making someone's life better, but knowing that when we go back there, they'd remember us and the warmth in the bond that we share with them will last for an eternity." Humans of Enactus (4/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #HumansOfEnactus #ProjectRaahat #Sanitation
- "Being a working woman changes things for you. Even now, some people frown upon us, but others are inspired by us. I have a young daughter and when she sees me get ready and go for work, I see her feeling nothing is unachievable. We were unable to get proper education and from the money I earn, I want to secure her future. It's not all about the monetary aspect. A lot of people in the community look up to us, they recognize the work we're doing for their children, the impact Project Udaan creates." Humans of Enactus (3/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #ProjectUdaan #DigitalLiteracy #WomenEmpowerment
- Order one, order all
Some opportunity, should not miss at all.
Enactus Deshbandhu helps human trafficking survivors with the project TREYA. Our beneficiaries have shown courage in true sense and continue to tickle your taste buds.
Some amazing bites to try on:
Vanilla choco chip
Dark choco chip
Special discounts for bulk orders .
Minimum order- 10 pieces.
Contact Chehak- 9560320331
Devansh - 9818589933
Or, contact us on our social media pages.
#enactus #enactusdeshbandhu #enactusdbc #enactusindia #ProjectTreya #muffins #brownies
- If happiness is shared, its quantity doubles,
If the shopping cart is ready, checkout has surprise bubbles!
With Anmol Week dropping gigantic startlers every day, we are here with yet another one to boost the amazement! We present to you a 'Combo Kit' with the most hotselling and versatile products from the Anmol collection of spreading delight at a huge discount!
The Combo Kit includes:
An Owl keychain and a Grape magnet
A Snail keychain and a Bunny keychain
A Penguin Keychain and a Butterfly bookmark
Summer, the season of happiness and gifts, is around the corner. One gift makes two smile! Each one, gift one.
#ProjectAnmol #AnmolWeek #PaperQuilling #Quilling #WeAllWin #EnactusDSC #EnactusIndia #SocialGood #TimeToChange #TimeToAct #SustainableDevelopement
- With zeal and fervour in their hearts, the enthusiastic members of Enactus Ramanujan made a community visit to Sarvodaya Camp and had a great experience getting to know the community one on one.
#communityvisit #weallwin #enactusindia
- It’s a right your democracy fought to give you. It’s a duty to stand up for yourself and others. It’s an obligation to not mix the politics of the government with the vision of the nation.
Enactus Khalsa urges you to vote in the upcoming general elections which will go on till May 19th as informed and sentient citizens of India.
#India #EnactusKhalsa #EnactusIndia #WeAllWin #Elections2019
- "I recently got associated with Project Khidki, I keep their Khidki Bars in my shop. Apart from this store, I also run a preschool. I try to maintain the quality of education and the facilities the children get. From well qualified teachers, to teaching them about good nutrition. Thinking as a parent and a teacher, I recognize the importance of a child having a healthy childhood. I encourage kids to buy the bar whenever they buy chips. I feel I'm a part of something good, it feels very fulfilling to be a part of this initiative, to know that I'm doing something good for the society." Humans of Enactus (2/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #HumansOfEnactus #ProjectKhidki #Nutrition
- "There are junk food shops just like this one at every 50 meters. But now, fewer children go to these shops. It was a lot worse back then, before Khidki started. The kids were weak, even my own kid. But ever since their intervention, things have started looking up. People now realize that malnutrition is a problem. But still, the only barricade is the ignorance of the people. No one can love a child like his mother, so when we mothers say that Khidki has brought a change in the community, it is something noteworthy." Humans of Enactus (1/6)
#EnactusSSCBS #EnactusIndia #Enactus #WeAllWin #HumansOfEnactus #ProjectKhidki #Nutrition #Motherhood
- Being a part of the Enactus family has been one of the most heartwarming and fulfilling experiences for me. It’s really helped me understand our society and some of the grave problems that our country and the world faces today. Enactus has given me the perfect platform to put all my theoretical knowledge to practice, to be able to help others in need. Its also very inspiring to see the kind of work that the other teams do bring about a change in the world.
Working with my team has brought me immense joy, from coming up with electrifying ideas for each campaign to understanding our community and their needs. It’s helped me grow as a person and I’ve learnt things that I’ll take forward with me for the rest of my life. about a big change".- Saloni Sukul Marketing Head 2018-19.
At Enactus Ramanujan, we strongly believe in the power of vulnerability. We believe that by sharing stories, we get the will to make a difference. Hence, we will be sharing snippets from each member's Enactus Experience using the #myenactusjourney.
We urge all fellow Enactus teams to share their stories with us! Tag @enactus.ramanujan in your post/story using the #myenactusjourney for a feature :)
#WeAllWin #EnactusIndia #myenactusjourney☀️
- Your luck is wrapped in glitter,
exciting gifts and much jitter.
One article will make its way,
to be known as product of the day.
So bubble up with excitement and be all curious,
for this week is definitely precious!
A stupefying and enthralling week awaits you as Enactus DSC will be unfolding numerous stimulating activities under its “Anmol Week”.
The fun extends from April 8 to 14.
So gear up and get ready to be enchanted!
Things are about to get really good!
#ProjectAnmol #AnmolWeek #WeAllWin #EnactusDSC #EnactusIndia #SocialGood #TimeToChange #TimeToAct #SustainableDevelopement
- Searching for his 7-year-old son, in a crowded marketplace, Pawan was taken down the memory lane when he saw little Krish, mesmerized by a group of puppeteers narrating the story of the great King Maharana Pratap. The memories of his childhood flashed before his eyes and he remembered, how he and his siblings used to share the same excitement for witnessing a puppet show. His favorite 'Kathputli Chacha' used to entertain the village every evening with new stories and anecdotes from his repertoire. With a smile on his face, Pawan patiently waited till his son had enjoyed and taken in every bit of this colorful yet enriching experience.
On the ride back home, Krish regaled his parents with every detail of his first puppet show. It was an amusing yet novel experience for him to see a story being enacted without any screens or media. The colorful dolls danced not by the click of a button but with the movement of the puppeteers' fingers. His excitement was palpable and forced Pawan to join in sharing, his own encounters with this magical art form. He explained to him, how this art form which once ruled the streets and corners of the cities, is now on the verge of extinction and the age-old lineage of these artists is getting lost in oblivion.
With a heavy heart, he hoped, that in the present scenario, where technology and gadgets have taken over every aspect of the society, his son could somehow get to witness the simplicity and beauty of this traditional art form.
It is time for us to wake up from the deep slumber that makes us negligent towards the decline of our heritage and bring back the glory of these artisans.
#art #revival #india #agakhan #unesco #artforms #puppetry #puppets #new #folk #culture #heritage #save #enactus #enactusindia #WeAllWin #society #upliftment #communityupliftment #together #association
- "Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I am with you kid. Let's go." - Maya Angelou
It all starts with a YES! Create and take actions and steps necessary to make your dreams, aspirations and goals happen.
That's all that is standing between you and your vision. One decision can change the entire trajectory of your life.
Your reality is created by decisions you make everyday, so, make a good one today. Happy Monday!
#enactusarsd #enactus #enactusindia #weallwin #mondaymotivation
- As Enactus teams, we all do our best to tackle various Social, Economical and Environmental issues that engulf us at all times.
Now, if we sit back and think, all of it reassembles and transforms into one simple objective: well-being of our society. And for anyone's well-being, the first thing that should be taken care of is Health, for good physical and mental health is the foundation of every initiative that results in the greater good.
This World Health Day, let us all realise the fact that no socio-economic development is of any significance if the most basic physiological needs aren't being fulfilled. Hierarchy of Needs, anyone?
Project Raah aims to follow this principle by providing basic footwear to the needy to prevent diseases like elephantiasis which are caused by walking bare-feet.
Let's work together and make the world a healthier place ✨
#WeAllWin #healthforall #WeRiseByLiftingOthers #worldhealthday #goodhealthandwellbeing #EnactusIndia
- Enactus PGDAV presents SRIJAN'19 - The Enactus Fest of PGDAV College to be held on 9th April, 2019!! We have planned a day full of exciting competitive events:
BIZ-BUFFET: The B-Plan Competition
A platform for the participating teams to present their business plan/Idea before the distinguished panel of judges.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2I328Vr
B-QUIZZARDS: The Business Quiz Competition
Do you think you can beat everyone else when it comes to business questions?!
Begin the chase to win in the final round by tackling the first two rounds of elimination.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/2VmPPqD
BRAIN-O-TIC: The Case Study Competition
Analyse the given problem and present your view point in the most effective way.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/2UcLlGN
So what are you waiting for? Register now and get a chance to grab exciting cash prizes!! We are also extremely delighted in inviting you to put up your stalls on the day of the event, by conceding beforehand a pay of Rs. 500 only.
Hope to see you at the event filled with a lot of learning and fun!✨ #enactuspgdav #srijan2019 #enactus #weallwin #aspiretoinspire #entrepreneur #competition #enactusfest #enactusindia #fest #srijan
- April 7 of each year marks the celebration of World Health Day. From its inception at the First Health Assembly in 1948 and since taking effect in 1950, the celebration has aimed to create awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the WHO.
Universal Health Coverage (UHC) is about ensuring all people and communities have access to quality health services where and when they need them, without suffering financial hardship. It includes the full spectrum of services needed throughout life—from health promotion to prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and palliative care—and is best based on a strong primary health care system.
On this World Health Day, Enactus Kalindi aims to help people get better living conditions and strongly believe that right to good health is everybody’s prerogative.
#enactus #enactuskalindi #enactusindia #weallwin #health #worldhealthday #healthyindia #healthyworld #development #healthservices #qualityhealth #healthforall #everyone #everywhere #everyoneeverywhere
- The base of all happiness is good health.
Health is a dynamic concept, one which encompasses a multitude of concepts.
It isn't just limited to being free of diseases, it is about overall well being.
Physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and social health are the tangents which define whether a person is truly healthy. Swipe to see more about them!
Several people, still do not have access to basic healthcare and fail to understand the dimensions of good health.
Individual health is largely dependent on that of the community they live in, hence it is our constant endeavour to uplift communities to ensure a better standard of life for everyone who is a part of that community.
As we bring in the Health Day, let us try not only to be free of dieases, but also lead a life truly worthy of being called healthy.
#EnactusSSCBS #Enactus #EnactusIndia #WorldHealthDay #WorldHealthOrganisation #Awareness #Health #Healthcare #HolisticHealth #MentalHealth #SocialHealth #SpiritualHealth #PhysicalHealth #EmotionalHelath
- World Health Day is marked on April 7 every year and it is meant to raise awareness about pertinent health issues.
The theme of the World Health Day 2019 is Universal Health Coverage
The WHO Director-General in their statement on the ocassion of World Health Day 2019 mentioned that, “UHC is achievable, right here, right now, for all of us”
Through Project Aagah, Enactus Gargi has aimed to provide crucial awareness on health, sanitation and menstrual hygiene to at-risk communities. Additionally, we have conducted interactive programmes with an array of physical, mental and social activities to engage senior citizens, underprivileged students and have invited health care professionals to teach meditation and breathing techniques to stimulate the mind and the body
Enactus Gargi pledges to ensure #HealthForAll and that every individual must have access to quality healthcare services whenever they require it, without suffering any financial hardship.
- Universal healthcare means that all people have access, without any kind of discrimination, to comprehensive quality services and decent health facilities wherever they need them, without facing financial obstacles or complication. Sanitation is one of the most important aspects of community well-being as it protects human health, extends life spans and improves the overall welfare of people.
On this World Health Day, Enactus Khalsa hopes that people live a disease-free life with more emphasis on personal sanitation to enrich the quality of healthcare.
#EnactusIndia #EnactusKhalsa #Sanitation #Hifazat