Latest #empowerment Posts
- How freaking crazy true is this, though?
The power of our own minds is insane. It is amazing the results we can receive by simply believing - truly, deeply believing - in ourselves.
Limiting beliefs are such an important subject to me because they are something I seriously struggled with my WHOLE. DANG. LIFE. Right up and till the point I realised I had the power to do otherwise.
I know, first hand, how hard it is to battle against the deeply set negative beliefs in your own mind. And the most horrible thing is because they are 'beliefs', we BELIEVE them as TRUTH. But they aren't! They are literally stories we have created for ourselves through our own experiences and our upbringing. They are lenses through which we have decided (perhaps subconsciously) to view the world.
But the most amazing part is you are absolutely 100% entitled to simply STOP believing them. You do not need any justification or evidence and certainly not anyone's permission. You can just choose that you no longer wish to be held back by your negative and limiting beliefs.
Now, don't get me wrong, I know I say you can 'simply' choose, and the concept in itself is simple, but I realise the execution isn't always quite so. I have some really exciting things in the works all focussing on negative beliefs that I cannot WAIT to share with you guys and help you learn to overcome those beliefs once and for all.
But the first step - so often the hardest - is simply acknowledging them for what they are. Start calling yourself out on your bullshit. Try to start noticing when your train of thought or self-talk is led from these limiting beliefs and acknowledge them for what they are. You'll be amazed how much better you can feel just starting to recognise and acknowledge that these thoughts aren't the truth, just because they're beliefs.
What's the limiting belief you struggle with the most? Let me know in the comments 💕
- Se sei in una situazione di stallo, se ti trovi a dover fare una scelta ma non sai in che direzione andare, sappi che la decisione peggiore che puoi prendere è passare altro tempo a pianificare. Basta un'azione a volte, una sola di quelle che hai ripetutamente pensato, per avviare un flusso positivo. È giusto pensare, pianificare e prefigurarsi il futuro ma non deve diventare un espediente per rimanere nella tua zona di comfort troppo a lungo. Prova oggi stesso a compiere una piccola azione della tua direzione....
- 🗣WEBINAR TOMORROW 🗣
Our CEO, Bernardo Moya, promoter for some of the biggest names in personal development, interviews Daniel Aprea - International Speaker, Author and Trainer.
Daniel has spent the last 10+ years in the coaching and sales industries where he worked with multiple companies to expand their business and multiply their revenue. He now specialises in helping coaches and consultants get more clients and close more sales consistently with his signature step-by-step system.
Sure to be an exciting chat, come and join us! You can register here https://bit.ly/2VE5bGB
See you there!
#thebestyouexpo #thebestyou #personaldevelopment #discoveryourself #inspiration #empowerment #inspiring #changeyourlife #nlp #nlplifetraining #changeyourlife
- NEW #POSITIVELYSELFISH EPISODE 🎙️
Totally honored to be joined by the soulful @portnoymusic : brothers Sruli and Mendy, who have the most beautiful voices I have ever heard 🎶 📢 Go get their new single: released 30th May!
Two out of nine kids in a very musical family from Manchester, their INCREDIBLE work spans many genres, leading to their new album, “No Complaints,” recorded and produced in #Nashville : mixed and mastered in Israel this exciting new album is expected to be released in September 2019.
The guys perform all over the world and I pick their brains about their crazy crowd funding journey, how they feel while they perform and how technology is changing the music industry, along with everything else!
Search Positively Selfish on @itunes and @spotify ✨
- One of the best things about my oily life is how much I continue to learn... the past few days my eldest 'Master 11' has been a bit under the weather with flu like symptoms and a persistent ear ache. I feel empowered that even when I don't know all the answers (and I definitely don't), I am able to research and play around with these little magical bottles of goodness coming up with the perfect blend to aid and support him.
I promise you... "there's an oil for that!" ~ T
- Introdioducing the Creative Kind 💥🤩 As suggested by our Young Leader Lizzie, we have launched an online blog, led entirely by the students of SketchBetter. Lizzie has already published two features, a review of her Spring Art Exhibition and a piece about visiting @kingstonantiquescentre. Visit www.sketchbetter.org/the-creative-kind to read more.
The Creative Kind is a student-led blog, where our young people can publish videos, news, lessons and inspirations, safely to the world.
This project aims to empower our young people to share their creativity and hard work, to inspire them about the potential of digital technologies, and to share our strengths-based and creative approach to education internationally. This channel will be for educators, parents, families and other young people.
To participate, SketchBetter students of any age can submit a piece of creative writing, a lesson, an exhibition or book review, or perhaps a discussion about their own project work or ideas.
#sketchbetter #thecreativekind #create #creativity #art #youngleaders #youngpeople #school #writing #education #blog #creativewriting #arted #empowerment #empower #inspire #futuregeneration
- C R U S H. 🌹
3RD AND FINAL BATCH REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE 20TH
ONLY 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE.
REGISTER NOW AND TAKE IT.
FACE OF NIGERIA 2019.
The Best Result Oriented Pageant In The Country.
______________________________________ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STAR PRIZE . *2 Cars *A Trip To Dubai *2 Million Naira Cash *Endorsement Deals + A Million Naira Worth of Cash And Consolation Prize ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Nigerian By Nationality (ID Card or Passport) - Must Never Been Married. - Secondary School Graduate - Minimum Height Requirement 5'4ft - Must Not Get Married During Her Reign - Ready To Represent Nigeria Wherever And Whenever Needed - Ready To Follow All Crowned FACE OF NIGERIA Queens Rules and Regulations-- Age 17-27years
Click on the link Bio 👆👆👆 To Get Registered.
REGISTRATION FEE 5,500NAIRA ONLY.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________OFFICIAL TITLE SPONSOR :-BASEME FOUNDATION
Ps (Swipe Left, Read Document, Do A Visibility Study Before Registering) ...................................... #FaceofNigeria2019
#pageantforum #pageantnigeria #brandinfluencer #Pageantnews #leadership #empowerment #intellec #media #independency #beauty #grace #entertainment #fashion #brands #women #pageanttvworld #FaceofNigeria #blogpageantqueens #pageantblog #blog9japageant #real_missosology_nigeria #realmissosologynigeria
Top #empowerment Posts
- This life is meant to be lived the way you want. There is no set plan. Just a basic guideline to be a good human. The rest is your choice. Choose to pursue your passions. Follow your dreams, regardless of what anyone around you has to say about it. Let yourself be happy. 🙏💕✨