Latest #eeeats Posts
- ☃️WINTER MENU IN 2 DAYS☃️
It's happening people! So crab your favourites from our Autumn menu while you can 💙
- Happy #tacotuesday or in my case... #tacosaladtuesday 🌮
Needed a yummy homemade #paleo meal since I’ve been eating out waaay too much ‼️
All the toppings a girl can ask for 🙆🏻♀️
- Proof that there is something greater than us in the world. 👀🐟🥗
- It's International Sushi Day so of course we're making our own rolls at home with the kids.
Have you ever tried to make your own sushi? It's actually easier than you might think.
I like these straight forward instructions from @minimalistbaker:
Start by preparing your rice. Rinse rice in a fine mesh strainer until your water runs clear. Then add to a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Once it boils reduce heat to low, cover and cook until water is completely absorbed – about 15 minutes.
In the meantime, add vinegar, sugar and salt to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring occasionally until sugar and salt are dissolved. Place in a jar or dish and cool in the fridge until rice is ready.
Once the rice is done, kill the heat and add the cooled vinegar mixture and stir with a rubber spatula or fork as to not overmix. It will appear wet but will dry up as you lightly stir to release heat. It should be sticky and completely dry once it’s ready.
In the meantime, prep your veggies by chopping them into thin pieces. If they’re too bulky they won’t allow the sushi to roll well.
Now it’s time to roll: grab a thick towel and fold it over into a rectangle and place it on a flat surface. Top with plastic wrap, then with a sheet of nori.
Using your hands dipped in water (to avoid sticking), pat a very thin layer of rice all over the nori, making sure it’s not too thick or your roll will be all rice and no filling.
Then, arrange a serving of your veggies or preferred filling in a line at the bottom 3/4 of the rice closest to you.
Start to roll the nori and rice over with your fingers, and once the veggies are covered, roll over the plastic wrap and towel, using it to mold and compress the roll. Continue until it’s all the way rolled up.
Slice with a sharp knife and serve immediately with pickled ginger, soy sauce and wasabi.
#lovefood #sushi #hereismyfood #naturopath #naturopathic #nutrientdense #vegan #eathealthy #realfood #fuelyourbody #goodfoodmood #optimumnutrition #EEEats #nomnomnom #getinmybelly #instafood #delish #yyy #yyjbusiness #naturallyfocused #drkimmcqueen #healthinsideout #welovesushi #idreamofsushi #sushinight #nationalsushid
- This is the sign you’ve been looking #pho .
Try our delicious winter warmer which comes in beef, chicken and mushroom! 🍜
- 豆 漿
・Soy Bean Milk
- 全 日 早 午 餐
・All Day Brunch
( Vegan Scrambled Egg / Earl Grey Salad / Thick Wheat Toast with Vegan Cheese 🧀 )
- 布 朗 尼 冰 淇 淋 -
・Vegan Brownie with Ice Cream🍦
是位於木柵站 · 木柵路三段的
就默默了改為了很多人點的全日早午餐 ( 我好恨自己 )
殊 不 知！在拍照的空檔偷一口因為本身是伯爵茶愛好者
但接下來的Vegan炒蛋 / 烤吐司 / 馬鈴薯泥
沒 想 到 ！ 厚片吐司所附的起司醬
唯一強項是 sauce 作的相當獨特
雖然在品嚐完 Brownie 後感到一股憂傷⋯
- My first tomato pick! My dad and I use to plant so many tomatoes when I was little and there’s really nothing like biting into one right off the vine. I ate this little guy like an apple with a little sprinkle of salt and it was sooo good. Not sure I’d recommend that method with a store bought one tho lol. 🍅🍅🍅🍅
- ‼️FREE NOODZ‼️
Now that I have your attention, you Mike wanna check this post out cause you can get a weeks supply of guilt free noodz courtesy of @mikesmightygood.
⁉️How to Enter:
1. Like this post!
2. Make sure you follow both @mikesmightygood and @fernstein
3. Comment and tag a friend that you would love to share noodz with!
(1 comment tag = 1 entry)
‼️Unlimited entries are allowed but comment a different friend each time‼️
- •NEW SPOT⚡️• All breaded, deep-fried meats; in curry // donburi, katsudon dish 🍤🍛! Whats your fave??
📍Rockville, MD #rockvilleeats
- my new calling 🐱♥️🐱♥️ (please send over some good vibes if you can. i could sure use a smile and a hug, on this day)
- Trying to make pastrami and avocado look sexy! The Malibu- chopped pastrami, Swiss, Italian dressing, mayo and avocado on toasted bread. Got a great sour guava beer and Pliny too! @beachhutbwood
- “Migo” Breakfast Burrito
O N S P E C I A L
smoked pork belly, eggs, peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, w/ a sweet & spicy sauce
- Matcha Sunshine
Made with Shizuoka Matcha powder, the Matcha chiffon cake proved to be a premium quality dish. Though it can taste really potent on its own, the fresh pieces of fruits lined on the side was a perfect palate cleanser to ensure that we got to relish every taste of the sweet matcha in every bite. -8.5/10 (RM 14)
Situated across a bridge right next to the Sunway Velocity mall, this little cafe is hard to miss.
Top #eeeats Posts
- Oyster love 💕 What’s your favourite garnishes? I’m a mignonette or lemon/hot sauce gal 😋
- Jerk Chicken Burger & Poutine Combo 🌶🍗🍔🍟🧀
📍The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
310 Old Canmore Road
📸 Bow Valley Jerk Chicken:
Grilled Jerk Chicken, Bow Valley Award Winning Jerk Sauce, Jicama Slaw, Cilantro Lime Aioli, Poutine
- Magic Shell Mondays are the only kind of Mondays we want from here on out! 🙌🏼
This delicious dessert from @girl.and.the.goat brings together vanilla malt ice cream, dusted brownie bites, popcorn caramel and a magic chocolate shell.
Tag your Magic Shell date below! 😋
- I wasn’t on here on Fathers Day and I’m obsessed with everyone in this picture. My best friend turned husband turned father, and we’ve never looked back. Through all the storms the past month has had, you’ve been my sunshine through it all. Not sure where I’d be without the man on the left! He leaves today to SF for six days for a written fire test and agility test that he passed with flying colors this time of last year. That pesky EMT test he finally passed, and then those two tests lapsed. So beyond proud of everything he has done and the dream he keeps on chasing. One day we will look back at this exact season and laugh about how incredibly hard it was- and how we came out stronger and how our love continued to grow. It takes a ton of energy to try to make something work that isn’t meant to be- and I learned that the hard way with the mouse house. This guy continued to dance around, crack jokes, and scare me throughout it all. This is Jeremy. You all deserve a Jeremy type of man, too.
- Spesso pochi ingredienti ben abbinati tra loro fanno la differenza 😍
Lei è la 🅣🅡🅐🅟🅐🅝🅞🔩:
Crema ai Formaggi🧀, Polpettine di Manzo da carne fresca selezionata🍘, Basilico🌿 e Olio EVO🍾.
Semplicemente una goduria🤤❤️.