Latest #ed Posts
- There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn't matter anymore 🥰🖤
- 18/4/19- Had this as a night snack tonight and it was divineee not as good as Halo top though 🙈 second pic is my dinner (couldn't finish the potato's ) tried my hardest to not restrict and it went pretty well I guess!
- Sepolcri: le sette chiese in ricordo delle sette cadute di Gesù #anche stasera ho pensato a te NONNA RENATA #QUANTO AMAVI QUESTE TRADIZIONI #ED IO L HO RINNOVATO RICORDANDOTI CON AMORE
- I did not develop an eating disorder because I couldn’t cope with our media started culture, I developed an eating disorder because I couldn’t cope with my life. I did not develop an eating disorder because I hated my body, I developed an eating disorder because I hated myself. I did not develop an eating disorder because I wanted to be like a model; I developed an eating disorder because I wanted to be anyone but who I was. I did not developed an eating disorder because my minds was filled with images of photo-shopped girls; I developed an eating disorder because my mind was genetically predisposed to mental illnesses like anxiety and depression. I did not developed an eating disorder because of culture. Eating disorders are illnesses, not a culture phenomenon.
- Today I did it quite well, I just ate 150 cals, which is good, but tomorrow I'm going to my grandmothers house and she doesn't know about my ed and I don't want her to, so I will have to try and eat everything, I don't want her to feel sad.
Also, today I asked my mom if I could be vegetarian for one week and she said yes, so I think that way I can say that I liked being vegetarian and then I will have an excuse for not eating 😁😁
- *eats 4000kcal and purges but only gets up half* yep thats completely fine good job!!
*eats 200kcal and keeps it down* time for death
(lesson is: our EDs are DUMB)