Latest #easydinner Posts
- Haven’t had breakfast for dinner in a 🔥 minute. So this week has been rough. Probably one of the most stressful weeks I’ve had in a long time at work. I’m so fortunate to have this outlet with this account because although today SUCKED i know that there is so much positivity on here. I also totally forget to eat lunch today I was that busy so tonight I went all out and made this super yummy chicken sausage omelette. I used leftover chicken sausage, pesto all stuffed in a 3 egg omelette. AMAZING!!!! Also has 2 slices of gluten free toast from Trader Joe’s because why not 😍💁🏻♀️👩🏻🍳
- Just getting our B12s, potassium, and niacin from Tilapia tonight 🐠
2 fillets of tilapia 🐠 1 cup jasmine white rice 🐠 1 yellow onion 🐠 3 mini bell peppers 🐠 1/4 cup pecans 🐠 1/2 cup spinach 🐠 salt and pepper to taste 🐠 lemon juice 🐠 2 tbsp garlic 🐠 magic salmon seasoning 🐠
1. Brown tilapia in pan over stove top about 5-8 minutes on each side. Set aside.
2. Make rice according to bag and chop onion/peppers
3. Sauté onion, garlic, peppers, and lemon juice until translucent
4. Sauté spinach and garlic in separate pan about 3-4 minutes
5. Top fish with onion pepper mixture, add salt/pepper to rice, and add pecans to sautéed spinach
6. Serve and enjoy!
#tilapiathursday #mhmmgood #yummyfood #magicsalmonseasoning #easydinner #lemonjuice #mooresvillenc #getinmybelly #yesyesyes
- I’ve made these a few times & they are a current obsession in this house! 🤤
EASY home-made tenders
Panko bread crumbs + seasoning of choice is all it is! We like a garlic/pepper taste so I use the sodium free Mrs Dash & a dash of minced onion.
Dip tenders in beaten egg & then dip in crumbs. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes without turning. They come out crispy on the outside!
That’s it 🙌🏻
- CHICKEN, RICE, & VEGGIE BOWL🥬🍆🍅🥕🥦🍄
Make fridge clean out & leftovers night great again.
- Pasta with Butternut Sauce, Spicy Sausage and Baby Spinach!
* 11 oz (4 links) spicy chicken Italian sausage
* 1.5 lb butternut squash, peeled and diced
* 1 tbsp whipped butter
* 1.5 tbsp brown sugar * 10 oz pasta, wheat or gluten-free
* 1/4 cup shallots, minced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
* 2 tbsp fresh shaved parmesan cheese
* 4 sage leaves, sliced thin
* kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
* Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add butternut squash and cook until soft.
* Remove squash with a slotted spoon and place in a blender, blend until smooth.
* Add pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions for al dente, reserving at least 1 cup of the pasta water before draining.
* Meanwhile, in a large deep non-stick skillet, sauté sausage over medium heat until browned, breaking up with a spoon as it cooks. When cooked through, set aside on a plate.
* Reduce heat to medium-low and melt the butter, sauté the shallots and garlic until soft and golden, about 5 – 6 minutes.
* Add pureed butternut squash, season with with salt and fresh cracked pepper and add a little of the reserved pasta water (I used about 1 cup) to thin out the sauce to your liking.
* Add baby spinach and stir in parmesan cheese and sage. Toss in cooked pasta and sausage and mix until well coated.
* Serve with additional parmesan cheese on the side if desired.
Calories: 362 Fat: 8g Protein: 20g Carbs: 55g (I used zero-calorie pasta so calories and carbs would be cut in half)
. #heathyfood #healthyrecipes #healthylifestyle #healthydinner #protein #lowcalorie #lowcaloriemeals #mealprep #cleaneating #healthydinnerideas #easymeals #easyfoodprep #easydinner #goodeats #healthyeating #recipes #lowcarb #dinnerideas #dinnerrecipes #lunch #lunchrecipes #pasta #pastarecipe #heathypasta #spinach #butternutsquash #spicy #spicyfood #sausage #butternutsquashrecipes @skinnytaste
- 20 minute dinner alert 🚨 orzo is a fast cooking grain, spinach wilts down in minutes, and the shrimp were frozen but pre-cooked. perfect for a busy weeknight 🙌🏼 // whole wheat orzo mixed with parsley, sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, sea salt, and lemon juice plus garlicky baby spinach and @traderjoes red argentinean shrimp 🍤 #easydinner #weeknightdinner #orzo
- Lazy Side Dish 🥦🥕
• Vegan • Gluten Free • Whole 30 •
- Bag of baby carrots - Steamer broccoli - Olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Add baby carrots to baking sheet (use foil because who likes a mess)
- Drizzle olive oil on top and then toss with salt and pepper - Bake for 20 mins - Follow directions on steamer bag of broccoli
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add broccoli and cooked carrots
- Add more salt and pepper, garlic salt, and rosemary (crush it in your hands first to really let it do its thang)
- Sauté until browned because that’s where the flavor flav is -
- #glutenfree #whole30 #vegan #vegetarianrecipes #easydinner #quickfood #flavorflav #healthyfood #cooking
- Why have I never done this?!? Been a long day of teaching/ playing w K and I wanted an easy dinner! Took the flatout tortilla layered marinara topped with mozzarella (today I've earned the cheese) loaded it up with all the leftovers I had in the fridge! Kaisley ate all the veggies with chicken sausage! So yummy! It satisfied a pizza craving with a nice crispy crunch and topped with all the goods! #healthypizza #semihomemade #easydinner #busymomdinner #healthydinner #tortillapizza
- We don't have to be perfect. Why as moms do we often think things have to be? Nothing is perfect. *
Dinner is no exception. It just has to be really good! The goal should be to eat a homecooked meal made with fresh and wholesome ingredients (no preservatives thanks) and making the time to eat it together and talk and bond with our families.
I post pictures that are far from perfect. They are from my everyday life, real and rustic. I just hope to inspire you to eat well and eat together!
Tomato bruschetta and burrata cheese. Simple, pure, satisfying and fast to make! Add a salad, some charcuterie or a little pasta for a last minute dinner idea.
- Honey Sriracha Shrimp 🍤 🍯
🍽 Stir 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce, 1 tbsp of honey & small portion of minced garlic (to your desired taste) in skillet to a simmer. Add 1 lb of shrimp in single layer, allowing to cook & carmelized on one side before flipping. Repeat then remove & sprinkle with freshly diced cilantro!
🍤 Shrimp has a high protein content & contains plenty of heathy fats! It also contains large amounts of selenium which helps defend the body from heart disease - as does all seafood!
🍯 Raw honey helps stabilize blood pressure, boosts the immune system & can raise your good cholesterol!
Swipe to see ingredients! ➡️