Latest #dxb Posts
- Find your elegant style with the 22K Honeycomb Necklace Set!
- FERRARI TESTAROSSA 1991 for sale @gtr_motors . For more details and inquiries about our cars, please do
Mobile: +971501177000 / +971553333373
Come and visit us!
Al Awair New Auto Market Block 5, Showroom 46, Dubai UAE
Top #dxb Posts
- If you’re gonna hide your face, hide it behind flowers 🌻
- It’s almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. 😍 #goodlifedubai
- What are you waiting for?The heaven is already here😇
- “Awkward, everyone is staring, lots of men, wtf am I doing 😂.” These were the thoughts in my head when I first started going to the gym 😅.
But at this point, I feel the gym is my home. Not because people are welcoming me, but because I made it my home in my own head. What I mean by that is I no longer feel like an intruder, I feel I belong there just as much as everyone else.
Why is this important? It liberates my mind from the limited & negative thoughts that can go into my head. & it allows me to come back daily with lots of excietment & a mindset ready to rock a workout.
So if you've had any of these thoughts before, here are my 5 tips:
1. Own the space, you belong there just as much as anyone else
2. Stay focused on your own workout, stay in your own lane, put earphones in & zone out
3. Don’t think about those around you, they’re worried about what they look like
4. Get a PT session if you’re not sure of the machines or exercises you’re doing
5. Smile, I believe we need more people that smile at the gym lol
I have loads more tips on this topic through my podcast B for Better Health in Episode 3 & 11, check it out!
But tell me, when I say “workout at the gym,” what are the thoughts that come to YOUR mind?