Latest #dungarees Posts
- I was dying to make some dungarees but I couldn't find a pattern I liked.
I plucked up the courage to just wing it and make up my own pattern by drawing round a pair of trousers and adding bib and back.
For a prototype they're not bad. I feel like I unpicked them more than I actually sewed them (first I sewed one big back leg and one front leg 🤦♀️).
Aaand I'm going to unpick the legs again as I want to fix the peek a boo turn ups.
Still a work in progress but they're getting there.
#dungarees #scarecrow #recycled #fabric #makeitup #diy #sewing #sewingpattern #handmade
- Meet my new friend Ditto, in his true form 💖🌺
- ‘Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...’
- The suns shining and we’ve got the finest selection of dungarees, shirts and summer tops in Ashford! Open till 3 👏🏻☀️
Top #dungarees Posts
- If you’re already struggling with the smalls this bank holiday half term i hear you. Being on the beach all day definitely helps to keep disagreements at bay but I’ve changed my approach which helps me enjoy spending time with them over school holidays.A little #MrsGsTop3 for half term happiness.
1. Do stuff with them that YOU enjoy too. I’m not one for picking up barbies or playing toy kitchens. However there are some things that I love that they do too. Recently found a love for water colouring so sometimes we pick flowers from the garden and sit and draw and paint them together. Sometimes we do gardening together- they love a plot or pot of their own. Choose outings that you enjoy- beach/national trust for me. I’m no champion sandcastle builder but I love to shell hunt and rock pool so that’s what we focus on.
2. Get them involved in cooking....mine will even enjoy making a ham sandwich... and then it doesn’t feel like your slaving away over meal prep for them all week. If your not a baker.. make some jelly! That’s what Dr G does.... 3. Help them to master their routines.. in the mayhem of school runs and work it’s hard to help them to learn how to make their bed etc. I want to help them to learn the chores ... half term is a perfect time to get them hoovering/dusting/making beds but with some help and time to make it fun and work as a team... put some decent tunes on... greatest showman soundtrack works in our house (and then you can get the house work sorted without any arguments) ... when they’ve had enough stop and do some more another day!
Remember have fun, don’t put pressure on your self to have some dream week, don’t look at Facebook and Instagram and think everyone else is having a perfect week. You can have fun and enjoy each other’s company just living the simple life without spending lots of dollar 👌🏼
#nurse #nursesofinstagram #stylemum #style #love #styleinspo #styleinspiration #blogger #styleblogger #instagood #todaysoutfit #outfitinspo #dresslikeamum #mumstyle #ootd #dungarees #wiwt #fashion #selfie #rockitdaily @instyle.by.helen #fashionista #dailystyle #stylemum #allaboutmrsg #stylemehappy #sundaystylevibes @styledbymrsmint
- Prince Louis wearing the same dungarees Prince George wore back in 2014 for a Polo match event. The jumper and shoes are also a hand-me-downs of George!
I love how royal kids wear stuff from their siblings' childhood. Makes them look so normal, just like us. 🤗