Latest #dundee Posts
- It was great to have @jamiehepburnmsp in #Dundee to help us celebrate @abertayuni becoming the 61st employer to become @livingwagefoundation accredited.
Accredited living wage employers employ 16,400 employees in the city. There's much more to do, of course.
We also had the pleasure of meeting with many of the talented students who are creating some outstanding games.
Jamie is a much better minister than he is a gamer 🎮
- Heading to #Dundee to visit the Summer Streets Festival? Why not pop in and see us too?!
- Third Cowdenbeath game in the last six days. A wee trip to Dundee for a Friday night game - a rare occurrence in the lower leagues.
⚽ 💙 🇧🇷 🐄
- Sadly I don’t recommend Invertay Homes. I reserved a 2 bedroom end terrace in February 2018 with an expected entry date of November 2018. This soon got pushed back to January then June which ended up being July before becoming August. Latest update today is November! This now makes it a full year behind schedule. The reason for delays? Summer being difficult to hire tradesmen and problems getting services connected to properties. Strange that DJ Laing don’t appear to have this problem a quarter of a mile away. During the time I have waited they have submitted planning, been approved and now built 10 houses and counting. Same story with Discovery Homes on Clepington road who are an even smaller builder. What makes it all worse? The customer service and communication - well lack of! No direct communication from Invertay about delays now all just fed through solicitors to break the bad news. Constantly have to chase for updates and prices of extras. No gesture of goodwill offered to soften the blow and apologise. Spend over £3000 on upgrades but won’t even budge on a £69 downlight to say sorry. ‘That’s the nature of new builds’ is the go to response. I’m afraid delays to this extent aren’t the nature of other new-builds! In my line of work I deal with new builds all the time. It seems I’m not alone as every customer from your developments I have dealt with all have the same complaints. This reputation may not be hurting you now because you have a waiting list however once DJ Laing are on phase two, Merchant Homes start theirs along with Stewart Milne at Ballumbie Rise, people will have a lot more choice. If it wasn’t for the quality and room size on offer I would have pulled out long ago. It’s just a shame that’s the only reason I’m sticking with this property. This is my first house, it’s supposed to be exciting and special but this has been well and truly ruined. I dread to think how long the ‘Discovery Heights’ skyscraper would take you. I hope the investors have deep pockets and a lot of patience if a two bed end terrace takes you a year to build. #invertayhomes #newbuild #dundee #scotland #builders #discoveryheights #scotland
- Moody Moscow sky
Вот и подошло к концу моё пребывание в Москве, Спасибо @solntcemolnce @nadyakarabas за то, что нашли время встретиться. Девочки вы лучшие 🖤🖤🖤 Я смогла, я сделала это! Я гуляла одна по Москве, да, для кого это покажется чем то обыденным...но если вы, как и я долго время жили в маленьком городе, в очень маленькой, но очень гордой стране, вы меня поймёте 😂
Я даже почти ни разу не заблудилась 😎
Через час ещё один рейс, и я буду в Омске.
#travelling_uk #moscowcity #moscow #travelphotography #summervibes #travelgram #iphonephotography #phonephotography #inspirational #nofilters #nofilter #scotland #dundee #dundeephotographer #edinburgh #edinburghphotographer #mobilephonephotography
- ⛳️ The Open has got us in a golfing frame of mind!
Top #dundee Posts