Latest #dslrphotography Posts
- back at it again with the flower pics
- “There’s nothing on my horizon except everything.” I am going to be moving soon, which will mean fewer photos of the beach. But I am excited :) Change is good.
Top #dslrphotography Posts
- One of the most beautiful sights that I have witnessed till now includes this white sand dunes in Mui Ne, Vietnam.
When I visited the Red Sand dunes yesterday, I didn't really find it to be as red as I was expecting it to be. However, you can only realize the redness of those dunes after witnessing white sand dunes here.
I got up early to join a Sunrise Tour and this sight made it completely worth it. I think I can't get enough of the desert and dunes. Wish I had my own Arabian nights tale.❤
- Vietnam has been in my bucket list for a while now. Mostly, because I read or saw a picture of this place a few years back and since then, cycling in Vietnam (most specifically, Sa Pa) has been my dream.
So, this year, I decided to start checking off items from my actual Travel Bucket List. So far,
1. Paragliding - ✔
2. Snow Trek - ✔
3. Visit a Desert - ✔
4. Cycling in Vietnam - In Progress
In the past 2-3 years, I got so engrossed in free and sponsored trips that I forgot the reason I actually started traveling. It was to complete my travel bucket list. And so, I decided.
This year, free or sponsored trips won't decide my destination. But the places that I have always wanted to visit. ❤ And I am so excited to explore all the wonderful places that Vietnam has to offer. 😀