Latest #drones Posts
- It is with great sadness I announce the end of team Final Rush. We did our best to dominate the UK races in the hope to make it onto the big stages as a team in the EU and the rest of the world, but sadly we just didn't quite make it as we had hoped.
With a few key pilots moving into DCL teams from the success of the sim event, and others taking a step back due to spending more time with families we figured it would be best to disband and leave Final Rush as a place of great memories and a solid achievement for pilots in the UK who wanted to stand out and not be overshadowed by anyone else. These guys have always been a pleasure to fly with and that will not change, so we'll see you all on the track! A huge thanks needs to be given to @blacksheepfpv who supported us in such a big way and believed in us from the start as a group of extremely passionate and dedicated racers. And that will never be forgotten by any of us.
For me personally, I'll be going solo and aiming to make the most of racing again this year, so you'd better watch out 😍 🚀
- Same same but different. 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏽♂️We are a lil obsessed by capturing air views from awesome beaches like this one!! 🕹🚁☀️🏖 We could go right, left, front or back... no matter... here you’ll always find stunning colors 👌🏽👌🏽
- Subject of the week: Drones!!! :) After building a series of designs in Solidworks, this model was modified for a project and rendered in photoview #toopoorforKeyshot then brought the render into sketchbook pro for detailing and lighting touch ups. I was also looking for an excuse to experiment with water effects in low light! Really wanted to get that “Morning dew at dawn” look. What do you think???? #drones #solidworks #sketchbook #dawn #render #rendering #conceptart
- Offers Accepted!!! Both of these homes were listed on Friday and in less then a week they both had multiple offers which resulted in very happy sellers. If you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell call the Real Estate Enhanced Team today!!!
- “You haven’t seen a tree until you’ve seen its shadow from the sky.”
— Amelia Earhart, the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Photo: Curonian Spit, Russia.
Куршская коса, Россия
- Small boy in a big world.
- Who's ready for summer? We're almost there! Even the beach looks warm 😎🏕️🥵
5 Rådjur på åker vid sidan av riksväg 273 Stora Ullentuna (mellan HusbyLånghundra-Skepptuna), Sigtuna Kommun, Stockholms Län, Uppland, Sverige/Sweden, (2019-03-21)
5 Deers on the field next to countryroad 273 in Stora Ullentuna (between HusbyLånghundra-Skepptuna), Sigtuna Kommun, Stockholms Län, Uppland, Sverige/Sweden, (2019-03-21)
#Sweden🇸🇪 # # #