Latest #drinkporn Posts
- Some much needed sunshine and drinks☀️🍹
- When you think you’re getting your usual light pink/grapefruit drink vibe but @summerhousesm busts out this little number and surprises you ✨🙊
- Strawberry Basil Gin Smash
@stgeorgespirits dry rye gin
homemade strawberry syrup
Another case of my syrups not turning a bright color. More experimenting needed
- Quick hike in NY state
- Some sources say this combo of Kahlua, Baileys, and Grand Marnier was named after the famous jet bomber. Other, more fun, sources say it was named after the new wave band.
- Cucumber-tini - found at Douzo
- Getting through Monday the best way we know how 👌🏽🔥💕
- Если бы тебе предложили выбрать жить в России или в Украине, то яке місто ти б вибрав, Одесу чи Київ?
- Finally digging into that Cocktail Codex book 🤓
Have you ever had to bastardize nearly an ENTIRE cocktail because you just don't have the necessary ingredients? 😔 Well, the first cocktail that caught my eye in the Codex called for a HEALTHY 1.5 oz pour of Appleton 21... Which costs about $120 in Oregon for a bottle 🤑. So I guess I have expensive taste... So instead I just started to use what I had to just 'get the idea' of the cocktail 🥃. Not too shabby! But I think I do finally need to buy some Calvados...
1.5 oz Appleton Estate Signature (sub for 21 yr)
0.5 oz Sacred Bond Brandy (sub for Calvados)
0.5 oz Amaro Nardini
0.5 oz Combier (sub for Grand Marnier)
Stir, strain; lemon twist garnish
- Feelin' like a spring chicken? Have some fried with your Kale Caesar🐔