Latest #dribble Posts
- Kyrie irving wallpaper!!! Dm me for special wishes!!
- Trae doesn't care what Ben Simmons says 💯
- All our bibs are on sale this weekend
20% off storewide including new stock!
Just use code EASTER
- Really enjoyed drawing @mickeyvin flawless character Skylur 🤘🏽🌿 (swipe for the original reference and the rough sketch)
- Looking back, should Gary Trent Jr. and Trevon Duval have returned for their sophomore years?
- Even though I rendered with h.264 codec, my video would still get compressed. Cool Instagram.
- Who is the best duo in college basketball history? 📖
- The first move we introduce to our players when looking at beating defenders is the step one way take the other action.
- Dribble on an angle away from the space you want to use (attack opposite shoulder on defender) - Time the step to maximise effectiveness. Too early you won’t move the defender, too late you will get tackled.
- Take a big step away from the space you want to use and drop your shoulder to “sell” the move. The purpose of the step is to move the defender away from the space so the bigger the step the better. - Big touch past the defender with the opposite foot to the step. The touch needs to take the defender out of the play and should allow you to shoot straight away.
- Flat eagle logo design. Rate this logo😀