Latest #doyoutravel Posts
- The sun sets preening at its own reflection in the waters below. Far off hills and mountains loom out of the mist. Miles and miles away there is smoke curling up and around a giant white Buddha statue. Amidst this soars the rock fortress of Ravana, menacing and strong. For a single moment, a grain gets caught in the hourglass and time stands still. The centuries flow past.
- Olá, pessoas!!
Uma fotínea felizínea para dizer que hoje embarco em mais uma jornada!
Amanhã pela manhã eu chego em Portugal, e pelos 10 dias seguintes mostrarei as belezas do local, e minhas descobertas, pelos stories. Passarei por Porto, Coimbra, Lisboa e Sintra (nesta ordem). De lá, sigo para Marrakech!
Espero que vocês "viajem" junto comigo e curtam tanto quanto eu 😃
Obs: Na foto, mais uma fachada bonitinha da nossa querida Pirenópolis! .
Tomorrow morning I arrive in Portugal, and for the next 10 days I will show the beauties of the place, and my discoveries, through the stories. I will pass through Porto, Coimbra, Lisbon and Sintra (in this order).
From there, I'm going to Marrakesh!
I hope you guys "travel" with me and enjoy as much as I 😃
Note: In the photo, another pretty facade of our beloved Pirenópolis!
- I would like to go back to Iceland now, please & thank you. 🌊
- B U D D H A
Banteay Kdei Temple
Siem Reap, Cambodia 🇰🇭
- Seattle is slowly becoming one of my favourite places
- Four national parks in five days and counting 😛 #sprangbreak
- Thank you all so so much for your amazing feedback on S2's show premiere!🍀
Your support is greatly appreciated!!🙏🥰
Please tune in for this weekend's episode featuring Ireland part 2🍀✈️🌎
Set your DVR to "Travel Time with Linda"!!💚 #traveltimewithlinda #bucketlist #ireland
- The selfie fails🤦🏿♀️