Latest #dogmushing Posts
- 11% PRICE SLASH
TOYOTA CAMRY 2003 @ #800,000 *V6
*Sharp neat interior/exterior
IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE
DONT DREAM IT......DRIVE IT ⛟🚛🚚DELIVERY NATION WIDE 🚚🚛⛟
- [Alaska] If you’re ever in Fairbanks, take a dog hike with Earl and Lahja, Their host, Maliko, an Alaskan local will show you around their favorite trails in the area because there’s nothing better than being shown around by a local. Chat her up about #dogmushing too.
Look for “Hiking Hidden Trails with Huskies” via their #airbnb experience. Link -> https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/673478
- The Sound of Silence ❄️ 🐾Mushing across the glaciers and white peaks of Svalbard. This is the beautiful home of 3000 polar bears. About the firearm: when moving outside the settlements you have to carry a rifle for polar bear protection. Trying to never end up in situations where it would be needed. We are the guests here! #dogmushing #78degreesnorth
- Sweet memories. And also, I want more of this - long runs with the best four-legged friends.
- The next generation 💜🐾 Manday 13.may Bakti had 6 cute and healthy puppies.
Welcome Kalle, Nubban, Bø, Kilan, Tåa and Huva. 😍🐕 #riebanhusky
- "You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong."
With my decision to go off the path and follow my heart to a new adventure I definetly found out where I belong.
I enjoyed every single day! Its been 307 days since I arrived. Every day became a special day. If it was the good morning of a kid with a smile or the dog coming over wiggling his tail and want cuddles, the sun shining through the clouds, the sparkling water, the fresh wind, the leaves turning red, then braun, then they came off and the winter with his magic shine came, the snow looking like glitter, being able to experience -45°C, going dogsledding, seeing the excitement of the puppies, being able to escape of everything on the lake, having km's nothing in front only white, every moment was special! Every second wonderful! One of the main reasons that I had such an incredible time is having all those amazing people around me! Yellowknifers are helpful, happy, lovely, great, nice and always smiling.
Thank you to everyone who made my stay here amazing and definetly unforgettable!
One day I will come back!
I will miss all of my dogs, all the smiles, the sun, the landscape, Yellowknife!
Thank you for giving me the best experience in my life so far! ❤
#yellowknife #northwestterritories #spectacularnwt #nwt #thankyou #dogsledding #mushing #dogmushing #puppies #love #sun #greatslavelake #ice #iceroad #snow #glitter #sparkle #magic #enjoying #quiet #wilderness
- Good ol’ Busta (15) and Buddy (13) - they’re the best of buddies.
- Sound enjoying sunshine and belly rubs.
- A short break before we continue towards Newtontoppen.
Top #dogmushing Posts
- 2019 Yukon Quest Golden Harness winners! Jeep and Sluice. These two guys are one of my all time best leader combos! Exciting times ahead!
- Mountain top mushing!
- Silver soaking up the sunshine!