Latest #dogmodel Posts
- my companion for the week
- Ну что поиграем?🤩
Сколько воздушных шаров было добавлено на фото?
Кто угадает попадёт к нам в сторис❤️
- Throwback because I mean....come on!! Who knew we would become the best of family 💟
- ➡️ This is Freya, the smallest Poodle in the UK!
Freya is a toy poodle with bundles of personality and skill, weighing only 1.5kg 🐶
Freya is a true pro on set who loves the limelight and who has the ability to charm anyone within moments. She is highly animated in front of the camera and can work from a distance and from an actor's commands.
Capable of working with other dogs 🐕, she has an extremely impressive list of skills and tricks and already has acting experience in front of live audiences 👏
For more info about Freya and enquiries visit our casting site (link in bio)
. . .
#toypoodle #tinytoypoodle #tinydog #poodletoy #toypoodles #toypoodlestagram #toypoodlesofinstagram #dogmodel #dogactor #traineddog #trainedpoodle #urbanpawsuk
- something we are going to work on again today with mini is walking by busy roads. it's something that has proven to be extremely distressing for her since she saw her sister being knocked down years ago, she barks at cars and tries to run under them etc. it's something that as an owner needs my undivded attention to just focus on mini in that situation and reassure her and make her feel as safe as possible. so far, our training by roadside has come into use a lot with it and it's not something she's introduced to on every walk as it'd be too distressing. most walks are ones on quiet roads or in nature conserves away from roads etc. basically it's not training we will share videos of for a while yet until I feel more comfortable with and know she's more used to etc. the last few times it's better but still a lot of barking etc but reassurance from me seems to be helping a lot and it isn't something I want to keep her from for the rest of her life as it limits our walks but as an owner I want her to feel as comfortable as possible and I'm putting my whole focus into this training as it's important and something we don't do too often yet as we are introducing it slowly but I'll post some pictures or videos from her running around the fields etc before coming to busy roads. I'm only saying all this because I'm aware I've had a lot of positive feedback and questions from other training videos I've shared which I'm super grateful for but I'm sure you can all understand that this is something that may take some time to share with you guys! I hope everyone can understand that this is training that will take some time but more importantly is one I'm hugely focused on for my dog's safety❣
- Do you think she will notice if I just move real slow and take Luna’s bone? I’m like a ninja. 🐶
- CANSEI DESSA VIDA DE CACHORRÍNEA!
Está decidido: a partir de agora serei uma girafínea!😂😂😂😂
Aquele pescoço de quem tá só pela fofoca!😄
Boa terça, galerinha!!! .................................................................................🐩LOOK: @patepti.pet 🐩 .................................................................................🛍Cupons de desconto da Sila estão todos no destaque "CUPONS"🛍
#cachorros #maedecachorro #dogs #doglover #instalatas #dogphotography #dogmodel
- I’m big enough to wear mom’s clothes.
- Introducing: @quinniefromtheblock up close and personal! Ever notice my shamrock flair? That’s my name tag and no I’m not Irish, I’m Scottish! ☺️ But I was loosely named after Brady Quinn of the Fighting Irish! ☘️
- [Werbung] << swipe left to see more.
Look my new Hoodie from @icondogwear . I am very proud, because I am new brand ambassador. They have such stylish clothes, because you will surely find something to please your babes. 🥰😍 ok the ladies also find something to please the men.🤣🤣🥳 ————————————————
With my Code: Littlelouis15 you get 15% discount
- Let’s be adventurers 🏕
↠ ↠ ↠ ↠
Then there’s Rocky focused on his bone 😂
Trying to stay positive this week because I have some exams and I’ve been studying a bunch. I’m glad Rocky reminds me to take a break every once in awhile and get outside. I love adventuring with this boy even if we just go to small parks near us. It’s those little moments that help create memories that will last forever.
Top #dogmodel Posts
- Happy national adopt a pet day, my dear friends! If once you decide to change someone’s life and give them a second chance to be loved as each animal deserves be sure you will change your own life for better for sure, as such adorable eyes, full of love, will look at you every day and you will get an endless source of joy, happiness and pure love.❤️🐶❤️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Друзья, сегодня мы празднуем удочерение/усыновление животных из приютов. Если однажды вы решитесь подарить кому-то второй шанс на счастливую жизнь, полную любви и заботы, как все животные достойны, то будьте уверены, ваша собственная жизнь обязательно изменится к лучшему! Спасённые животные - это нескончаемый источник доброты, благодарности, радости и преданности, они обязательно подарят вам море счастья и безусловной любви! #adoptdontshop# #rescuedog# #rescue# #adopteddog# #speakforanimals# #furkid# #Ilovemydog# #happydog# #cutedog# #preciouspet# #dogmodel# #spoileddog# #непокупайвозьмиизприюта# #собакаизприютаэтокруто# #любимаясобака# #собакамодель# #моднаясобака# #избалованнаясобака# #красиваясобака# #никогдатебянеброшу# #coventgardenbloom# #AfricologyInBloom# #nationalrescuedogday#