Latest #district Posts
- Sunny side up! Paired with prosciutto, basil aioli, and a house-made chutney, all on top of a brioche roll ⋆ Bluestone Lane Café ⋆ West End, DC
- So happy for Liz who closed on her dream condo with parking & outdoor space in the best location in DC! Walkable to everything anyone could ask for in the district. We had to fight for this one but we weren’t letting it get away after first seeing it off market thanks to @compass coming soon! Was fantastic working with @lizydent26 @vmwilber & @dcdonnamank of @compassdmv 🙏🏼 Grateful we were able to assist her and to have made a new friend in the process @thebabbingtonteam
- Нужно научиться ценить то, что есть сейчас, иначе настанет время, когда начнешь ценить то, что было. Автор мне неизвестен. Но я учусь...)
- Jajangmyeon (Korean Black Bean Noodles) from Hyangtogol - $11.90++ and seafood pancake. .
Verdict: Hands down the worst black bean noodles I’ve ever had. The noodles were springy but then the sauce seemed really instant - you couldn’t even taste the ingredients with the sauce. No fragrant black bean taste at all. And you just feel a jelat-ness without the satisfaction after. The free flow side dishes didn’t manage to save it 🙈 The seafood pancake was more doughy and thick than others I’ve eaten, though they gave sufficient seafood and the sauce was nice.
Overall: 😞 won’t provide a score but I left half of my noodles uneaten. So you can decide how much I would score for this. The other dishes were pretty alright. A safe bet is to go for their bibimbap which I went for last time (not pictured). The pork belly (not pictured which my Friend had) had a stronger porky taste than the usual, so if that’s your thing you can give it a go as well.
Top #district Posts
- Candied orange cake- housed in a brand new 15,000 sq ft former British army barrack, the new Culina has sourced gourmet ingredients from the world over. A one stop destination for your culinary dreams
- We would like to congratulate Firefighter/ Paramedic Shane Daunis on 5 years of dedicated service. On May 6, 2019 he hit his 5 year anniversary with Lakeside Fire Protection District . Shane did his Paramedic internship at LFPD and was quickly hired as a Reserve Firefighter and soon after hired as a full time Firefighter. He is currently assigned to Station 3 on C Division. Congratulations Shane and thank you for your continued service! #congratulations #5years #firefighter #paramedic #lakesidefire #district #lfpd