Latest #dissertation Posts
- I am participating in a tomorrow’s panel on translation from rare languages at @warszawskietargiksiazki organized by @stlpolska .
If I wrote that I spent the entire day preparing and reading, that wouldn’t be true. I’ve been checking weather forecast fifty times or more trying to figure out my outfit. Well, I still haven’t decided what to wear... 🙆🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
- Are you nourishing your neurotransmitters today?? ----‐-----------------------------------------------
Reposted from @gradstudentselfcare - When we feel overwhelmed by deadlines and life events, it’s difficult to maintain a self-care routine. At the same time, it’s the crucial time for us to invest in our health. A few tips to increase your DOSE so you are less likely to be overwhelmed:
- Eat lots of protein (quinoa, lentils, salmon, eggs, tofu, chia seeds...)
-take probiotics and vitamins. Much of the serotonin in your body is produced in your gut.
- Talk a Walk or jog outside. It’s not a waste of time!!
- listen to upbeat music when you need an energy boost (it increases your dopamine level)
- meditate or listen to calming music when you are winding down at night
- smile even if you don’t feel good. Trick your brain.
- reduce your intake of saturated fat, sugars, and alcohol.
- more (consensual) hugs, touching, and physical intimacy. Don’t underestimate the power of the love hormones 💕💕.
Anything you want to add?? #phdlife #phdstudent #phdstudentlife #phd #phdjourney #phdchat #phdproblems #gradschoolproblems #gradschool #gradschoollife #academia #academias #doctorate #doctoratelife #doctoratebound #academiclife #phd #phdofinstagram #psychologystudent #psychologist #psychologists #dissertation #dissertationlife #mastersdegree #mastersstudent - #regrann
- I have a presentation on Friday and so have been extremely busy doing data analysis, generating figures and putting them together. Exhausted. Wish me luck 😪
- I finally did it! ✨ I handed in my dissertation, completed my last ever assignment and completed an exam yesterday! I have one more exam to go.... AND THEN I FINISH MY DEGREE!!! 📓✏️🥳🤩 (Dobby is a free elf)
This is a massive achievement for me! These three years with my chronic illnesses and mental health have been some of the lowest and darkest of my days. I’ve had family
and closest friends leave this world, problems with my flat in London, multiple surgeries, multiple hospital appointments and god knows how many set backs, but who’s cares? I bloody did it, this is what worked for me! Its been a journey.. I quit sixth form, did an access course in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and started my nursing training! Unfortunately the hours and stress impacted my health drastically! So I made the decision to leave nursing and pursue Events Management which was honestly shit scary 😭 but I’ve got two weeks left and it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made.
Thankful to the disability team, my family, friends & boyfriend for making this come true! I would of never been able to do it without all the support during recovery, people taking notes for me and my tutors being flexible with hand in times 🌟
On this beautiful Thursday, please remember, it really doesn’t matter how long it takes for you to get to where you’re going!! As long as you get there, it is all that really matters 😅 Growth has no time limit ⏰ Do not compare yourself to others because nobody else is the same as you!! Remember that grades do not define you! I’m 23 and only finishing my degree now, but that’s okay because I’m a lot healthier, happier and grounded than I was 4 years ago ✌🏻
#wellnessblogger #university #lsbu #londonsouthbankuniversity #eventsmanagement #dissertation #mentalhealth #disability #instadaily #happiness #healthylifestyle #selflove #lifecoach #london #sustainability #growth #girlboss #finalyear #styleblogger #celebrations #invisibleillness #dobbyisafreeelf
Top #dissertation Posts