Latest #disneymoments Posts
- Who else loves the Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe!!!
- Couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend my birthday yesterday! 🎂🎇❤️
- Tu poder solo se hará más fuerte. Hay belleza en él pero también mucho peligro.
- Double posting today for a little ABOUT ME and because I would LOVE to be a brand rep for @magicbyhayley 🤩 who doesn’t love ears and scrunches? I’m 22, currently live in Tampa as an AP for WDW! I visit the parks at least 2 times a week if not more 🤪 in August I’ll be moving to California for a DCP at the Disneyland Resort! I’m beyond excited and would love to showcase your stuff on the west coast 🌴 I’m a big Disney foodie, I love Marvel and Star Wars, Donald is my favorite classic character, and I love to watch Festival of Fantasy ❤️
- Let Esmeralda tell you your future 🧞♀️🔮
Top #disneymoments Posts
- when you make the weirdest of expression😂😂
which emoji do you find weird ..i found this one🤪 how could i do this😂😂
- My kids got bit by the “Disney Bug” I admit it, my excitement this year for the @dumbo , @aladdin , and the @toystory movie may have not helped. .
Our next trip is scheduled Christmas so I can see the new @starwars galaxy edge but this picture is giving me all the magical vibes!
- Yesterday was a great day at @officialepcotcenter with the kids. I always enjoy getting to see the #internationalflowerandgardenfestival at Disney but this year was a little different because it’s #lovebug season. They are everywhere and my daughter is so afraid of any bugs so it’s been a challenge with her. Keep that in mind when planning your trip for the festival. Things are slowing down and the festival ends 6/3/19 so don’t fret if you have a trip planned. Here are some tips if you are heading into #epcotflowerandgardenfestival •Head into the butterfly exhibit presented by @gogosqueez your little ones can see all the pretty butterflies. •make sure to grab a passport so you can mark all The stops of delicious foods and drinks you have tried. Try the mango margarita shoutout @byerikabatista for the recommendation. I have been here numerous times and it’s always a new experience with foods to try.I’ll be sharing all My favorite foods on the blog soon. •Get some pretty shots in front of the amazing flowers. Great photo opportunities with your little ones. Especially if you are one of the first to head into the park. You will see a lot of your favorite characters turned into floral statues. This is about my 4th experience of the flower festival and it never gets old. •Its hot during this time of the year so sunblock is a must and cool off at Frozen Ever After and the Seas with Nemo and Friends . Some of our favorites
We are headed to @waltdisneyworld #magickingdom Today so make sure to follow along through my stories and as always I save everything to our Disney highlights in my profile ❤️❤️❤️ #liiraventravels #disneymoments #disneymoms
- We had quite an entertaining visit with Cinderella. Jess asked her, “Is your name Cinderella?” “Do you work here?” “Where’s your mom?” Jess stated “Your step mother is mean,” 😂 to which Cinderella replied, “Sometimes she can be. Fairy godmother said some even miracles take a little time.” Then Jess asked, “Where’s your real mom?” Leave it to Jess to ask the tough questions.
This is pretty much a typical line of questioning for anyone who works at a checkout counter that Jess goes through. 😄 Yes, it gets awkward sometimes, but I’ve learned to go with the flow. Most people are way more forthcoming than you would think.