Latest #disneybound Posts
- Who’s excited for Toy Story 4?! It’s currently sitting a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and after seeing the preview at Disneyland we are all super pumped. If you haven’t seen the 10 minute preview of the movie you can catch it at the theatre in Tomorrowland!
- "Tinker Stinker?" Maybe she's just a little misunderstood!
- A year since we ran around Disneyland Paris Disneybounding as Peter Pan and Wendy. Katherine freaked out at the Alice maze (I'm pretty sure she would have moved in to live there if I hadn't dragged her away) and while I spent way too much time in their Adventureland. Both parks were so amazing, and if I find myself in France again, I will 100% be going back. We were exhausted, sore, sunburned, and probably more than a little dehydrated by the end of the day but I can say it may have been our favorite day of the entire trip. Just...take me back to Disneyland Paris please 💙💙💙💙
- fun fact: i got in and out of my moana cosplay without taking my wig off to try this @heruniverse dress on at comic con last summer #strugglebus #worthit 💫
as soon as we got our galaxy’s edge reservations, i knew i had to #disneybound as ahsoka tano for my first visit to batuu. i had some really fun conversations with resistance members at their base camp about the legendary jedi that i reminded them of ;P and chewie came over to pet my flower crown because they pointed out the resemblance to him~ but seriously, if you want a really immersive experience, look up the phrases that they use at black spire outpost and you’ll unlock a deeper level of interaction than any of the other lands in the parks (imo anyway)
- Places to go. People to see.
- Disfrute de los mejores servicios en las casas privadas de Magic Village: cocinas de acero inoxidable, elegantes muebles ,obras de arte, sabanas de alta calidad y patios privados amueblados con parrilla.
- New blog post from when Disney invited me to visit @pixar ! 💛 I hadn’t been antiquing in so long and forgot how much I loved it. Toy Story 4’s antique mall setting inspired me to go on the lookout for Disney antiques (I did a Gabby Gabby Disneybound for the occasion). I even found a lot of old @toystory toys I remember having as a kid! 💛 See my Disney antique mall finds, plus read about the antique mall characters in TS4, and the making of Second Chance antiques, Pixar’s most complex set ever! (Link in bio) 🧡
- Ingrese a su villa privada en Magic Village Yards y descubra un ambiente elegante, contemporáneo y acogedor en el corazón de Orlando, a tan solo una milla del parque Magic Kingdom de Disney. Disfrute de una relajante vista hacia los jardines circundantes a través de los ventanales que ofrecen las casas.
- 💓¡Deja tu comentario!💓
🎬 Película: La Bella Durmiente
🍿Año de la película: 1959
🚀 Curiosidad: ¿Sabíais que Aurora es la primera princesa de Disney cuya película no lleva por título su propio nombre?
¡Hola mis Disney Lovers! 😊
Hoy os traigo un bonito dibujo de Aurora en esta escena en el bosque 😍
La verdad es que de esta escena me encanta cuando los animalitos le roban la ropa mojada al príncipe Felipe y se hacen pasar por él 😂
Además, en esta escena es donde podemos ver una de las canciones más emblemáticas y conocidas de todo Disney 🙈
Contadme, ¿qué es lo que más os gusta de esta escena que os comento hoy? 💛
- A whole new twirl! ✨
You ain't never had a skirt like me... (shop link in bio!)
- I miss Disneyland!!! 😫
Can you tell Cameron was super excited?!
He had great interaction when he wore his Star Wars t.shirts, it really made his day...wait, year!
Ava’s so small here! My little cherub face 😍 I wish I could go back in time so bad!
I really don’t know of a more magical place 💫 📸 tag someone who loves Disney!!!
- Anyone know where this is??? First comment gets brownie points. Hint: you shouldn’t need one.
- baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover ☄️🦕
I always like to post something underneath the caption of my photos, but honestly Dinosaur is such an amazing attraction that it doesn’t need words. I mean just look at that thing behind me!😍 Btw... all in favor of a time rover emoji say I 🙋🏻♀️
- 💫you know i’m a star, space, imma need space💫
Top #disneybound Posts
- IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! 🌈🎉
You know it’s kind of an annual thing 💁🏼♀️
So so happy to be spending it at my favorite place today! If you see someone running around in all rainbow today, it’s me so come say hi!
- Seven AM, the usual morning line-up.
Start on the chores and sweep till the floor's all clean. Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up. Sweep again, and by then, it's like seven fifteen...🌸🌼💜 I love this #tangledtuesday tune!
Sometimes, as a mom, it’s easy to feel like the work we do at home isn’t noticed or ever complete. I assure you that you are not alone and God sees our effort and he knows exactly where we are. He values you and hasn’t forgotten you. The work we are doing matters! From sweeping the floors to changing diapers and modeling good character in front of the littles we are raising, you are known and loved. The work you do isn’t wasteful or in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58
Rapunzel ears are from @madmadammimco
Rope drop tee is from @onceuponapparel
- Yee-Haw happy @toystory week!☁️🐴 Are you catching it this weekend?
I’m actually iffy about this one. Toy Story 3 was a great conclusion to the franchise. As much as I love those films and characters, I don’t think it was necessary to revisit them. What are your thoughts? 🌟
This did give me an excuse to rep my favorite cowgirl Jessie 💫
- I want to see the world and not just through a window 💖🌸
happy tangled tuesday! 💜 after a whirlwind two weeks of my dreams coming true, I’m chasing a new dream now and it’s soooo close...to see the Millennium Falcon in real life! 😍I can’t wait to travel to Batuu this weekend. What’s your dream for this week, month, year? Tell me something good! 💫
🛍: LSK10 for a discount
- C-3PO- I beg your pardon, what do you mean, naked?
C-3PO- My parts are showing? OH MY GOODNESS OH!
___ Always having fun with this cutie! SWGE is a blast, full of laughter and still finding new and exciting things through out the land. Can’t wait for my reservation tomorrow sad it’s my last one but so grateful to have experienced it while it’s not as crowded!