Latest #discoverunder1k Posts
- We live in a truly beautiful world 🌎 I’m already counting down to June weekends at the lake. #lakeweekend
- Silver toe ring 🌊 $8.99 plus shipping
DM us if interested, Website up May 1st 2019
- Gooooood morning ✨
How are you all? I slept for the whole night last night which is a huge win right now 😴 which is probably why I'm in such a good mood.
Although, I missed posting about Earth Day and didn't really do anything and I feel bad because of it. But don't worry I have a blog post coming on some simple things we can do to help our gorgeous home 🌏
I just want to let you all know that I currently have 3 posts scheduled. A huge win for this lazy chicka. I hope to increase that number though. So, you can bet that today I'll be working on some more posts.
Q. Did you do anything for Earth Day? What did you do?
- ☕️ Here in the #tennesseevalley, we prefer our #coffee have some personality. 😎
If you haven’t tried our #bushytailcoffees yet, we are here to help! 😊And, since nobody should be without their dose of #java, we just launched our subscription service so you can get it delivered on YOUR schedule, with no obligation. 🗓
Now, for the important question. Leave room for cream? 🍶
- Skirt season is almost in full swing🙌🏼
- hope you’re all enjoying your day loves 💖
- Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! The weather decided it wanted to be amazingly gorgeous today and I am living for it! ☀️
Here’s a little pep talk that nobody asked for but could be extremely helpful for somebody who needs to hear it; Whatever you’re thinking about or whatever puts fire into your heart, go out there and get it! The best thing for yourself is to be brave enough to try new things and putting yourself out there! The worst thing that could happen is maybe you’ll fail. That’s okay, we all will probably fail once or twice along the way. It’s just a part of the journey so expect it, pick yourself up, and do better next time! By next time you’ll have already learned and grown. Don’t let the fear of failing keep you from being the best you can possibly be! 🤘🏼💛
Now honestly I wasn’t really feeling my workout today but I did hit two new PR’e so it wasn’t all that bad! Let’s get into this quick lower body day I did today!-
☀️Squats 3x8 (100lbs)
☀️Hip thrusts 3x6 (185lbs)
☀️Good mornings 4x10 (45lbs)
☀️Hamstring curls 3x12 (80lbs)-
☀️Hip abductors 2x30 (40lbs) ———————————————————————————————
#fnxambassador #fnxfit #legworkout #legday #workoutmotivation #gluteworkout #bootybuilding #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitgirls #gymlife #healthylifestyle #chickswholift #girlswholift #girlboss #girlswhosquat #musclegain #discoverunder1k #discoverunder5k #discoverunder10k
- Thanks for having me London town💂🏼♂️🤘🏼
- How handsome are you my soon to be four year old 😭
- happy tuesday, everyone! i’ve been using these three multi-purpose products pretty regularly these past few weeks. i love them so much!
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
the @olioeosso balms are just gorgeous. the no. 10 (tea rose) is easily one of my favs ever- definitely going to repurchase this color once i run out! it gives a lovely flush on the cheeks and visible color to the lips, but not overly so- it’s a manageable, everyday kind of color. 💓 the no. 5 (currant) is gorgeous and subtle on the lips. i haven’t tried it on my cheeks much yet, but i hope to experiment with it soon. 👌 the all you need is me balm from @trueorganicofsweden has been great for taming my flyaway hairs. it has a surprisingly strong hold! with just six ingredients, its formula effectively nourishes, moisturizes, and tames! 👌
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#olioeosso #trueorganicofsweden #crueltyfreebeauty #livefollain #credobeauty #revolvebeauty
- Talent spotted in Austin, TX by my beautiful cousin @drelaflix! Check our her one of a kind Blue Bonnet- inspired portrait mirror. Interested? Contact Andrea for more information. ... we are ordering ours after the wedding. ❤️
- There’s nothing better than sunny San Diego☀️
- The bigger the hat, the closer to God (I was holding onto this hat for dear life)
S/o to my photographer 😍
- Wave Rope Chain Bracelet 🌊 $12.99 plus shipping
DM us if interested, Website up May 1st 2019
- New post is up for Thailand 🇹🇭 🇹🇭
This was taken in Chiang Mai, where a friend of mine showed me a spot many locals know but few tourists are aware of. You take a scooter up into the mountains and you’ll find a cute little lake with huts that serve as restaurant tables where you can enjoy your meal with your feet in the water shaded from the sun ☀️
- Evening everyone! 😘
Hope your first day back at work after the bank holiday wasn’t to bad!
Here’s a quick hair video on how I style my hair with a head band!
- Hopefully no one saw me taking this 😬
- Yesterday, we had a speaker in our Ethics and Leadership class. She is a former Global Chief Compliance Officer at McDonald’s. It was a very interesting and inspirational meeting. I appreciate that many professors at DePaul invite guest speakers, for us students, we can hear real stories from professionals and learn something from their experiences.
- When you love an outfit so you have to get it in both colours! Of course this is #primark again!
- When in Epcot... Loved “traveling” around the world ✈️ truly a magical place ✨✨
- Just me and my aesthetically pleasing closet
- Merry Christmas from yours truly 💛
🎁 Sweater Dress & Fanny Pack from @boohoo
- Literally got this cute sweatshirt at Salvation Army for like $3
- Oh don’t mind me, just sipping some tea ☕️
- Layers layers layers 🖤
- Dunzo with my first semester of college ✌🏼
- Living in a winter wonderland