Latest #discoverearth Posts
- A day in Lille✨it was my first time in the city and loved it. Reminded me Brussels quite a lot!
Have you ever been to Lille?
Next stop: Disneyland!🥳
- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
- The Humber Bridge, near Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, is a 2.22-kilometre (2,430 yd; 7,300 ft; 1.38 mi) single-span road suspension bridge, which opened to traffic on 24 June 1981. When it opened, the bridge was the longest of its type in the world; it was not surpassed until 1998, with the completion of the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge, and is now the tenth-longest. It spans the Humber (an estuary formed by the rivers Trent and Ouse), between Barton-upon-Humber on the south bank and Hessle on the north bank, thereby connecting the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. Both sides of the bridge were in the non-metropolitan county of Humberside until its dissolution in 1996. The bridge can be seen for miles around and from as far as Patrington in the East Riding of Yorkshire and out to sea miles off the coast. It is a Grade I listed building.
- Today will be my final home game with this awesome team! Let's go for it!! 🙌🏽⚪⚫ Do you play any sports?
Top #discoverearth Posts
- Kia Ora everyone!
On Saturday morning we woke up to find all of our posts had disappeared from the face of the earth. Unfortunately we aren’t exactly sure what happened and have no idea whether or not the old posts will return so we’ve decided to use this as a fresh start and really ramp up activity here at @newzealandroamers by not only supplying plenty of fresh content to keep you inspired but more Instameets up and down the country to help bring us all closer together because nothing helps inspire us more than being around all of you incredibly talented, creative individuals! We appreciate everyone’s support you have given us on this page, it’s crazy to think how big this has grown and we are super humbled by it 💛
Here’s to the future!
Jono Kraettli (@focalphotographic)
NZ Roamers Founder
- "Lailatul Qadr itu lebih baik dari seribu bulan. Pada malam itu turun malaikat-malaikat dan Ar-
Ruh (Jibril) dengan izin Tuhannya untuk mengatur segala urusan. Malam itu (penuh) kesejahteraan sampai terbit fajar." [97:3-5]
- Dreaming of more mornings like this one back in the Dolomites 🇮🇹 #nikondeutschland
- Just added this place to our own "Travel Bucketlist"
Double tap ❤️ if you like this place & tag your friends to show them where you need to go.
What a beautiful spot.
Icy swimming in the Canadian Rockies 🌊 Tag someone you'd like to take a swim with!
Credits by: @dreamingandwandering
Please visit his/her great gallery for more photos like this and show some love!
➡️ Follow @best.hotels.of.the.world ⬅️ for more stunning travel content