Latest #digdeep Posts
- Strength. Where do you find yours? Every time I look at this tattoo on my wrist I’m reminded of my mom and the strength she showed in her life. How she gave up so much as a teen to raise me, how she worked so hard to provide for her family and how hard she fought for her life when cancer invaded. I am also reminded of the One who strengthens us and strengthened her in her trials. Our Lord and Savior is strong in us when we are weak. He picks us up when we fall, He fights for us when we no longer can. I find my strength in that truth. Strength is more than pumping iron and building muscles - though I enjoy that part as well- it is a truth that rests in your soul and a fire that burns when you need it most. #truestrength #Godismystrength #missmymomma #digdeep #relyonhim
- Extended pack rollin deep
- (1/3) “Looking back, I think I came to Columbia in search of questions...wanting to discover and dig into myself and my views on acting. I came to expand my mind and my body and become more vulnerable.” - Laura Mercedes Martínez .
- Let’s remember to eat of God’s word everyday to get all the nutrients to become Christ like. 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
““I am the sprouting vine and you’re my branches. As you live in union with me as your source, fruitfulness will stream from within you—but when you live separated from me you are powerless.”
John 15:5 TPT
- Make the most of it!!💆
- Yesterday my coach messaged me and said hey, I want to brag on you for your promotion but do you realize the only true selfies of just you are in workout clothes? Wellll I probably did know that 😬
Go back to when I first started this coaching gig and I said I’m an extremely self conscious person. That doesn’t mean I’m not proud of myself, it just means I have a hard time seeing what others see (still working on that). She challenged me (yep even the ones doing the coaching still need to be coached!) and said it’s a beautiful day outside with natural light go take a picture!
Before leaving for the Blues game (LBG baby!! 💛💙) I went outside and did just that. Don’t think just because I’m open about my journey that everything is easy for me because it’s not. I’m a work in progress! Like I said the other day it’s a journey, not a sprint.
So while I’ve lost the weight I want to lose (again) and I’m at my goal weight, the real test for me is right now! Maintaining that weight! This is where I have failed time and again. 🤦🏼♀️ But this time, I have a new plan to follow (The one I’ve been telling you all about the past two weeks!) I can’t wait for it to begin!
Happy Friday friends! 😁 #girlslovesportstoo #girlfan #hockeyfan #baseballfan #stlouisblue #hotmessexpress #myfamilyrocks #luckygirl #digdeep #fitnessjourney #momskickbutt
#fitmom #stronger #itsajourneynotasprint
- My journey has been far from perfect but I never want to be perfect anyway. Take every setback, schedule conflict, feeling that hits you, feel like you just ran a marathon after walking up a flight of stairs, not being able to do something you normally do, breakouts, and all of the trying times... We live to learn, love, and grow (mentally, emotionally, and physically). Carrying a baby is hard frickin work but I am strong, powerful and can 100% do this!🤰 Moms out there... you da real MVP’s Never forget that!👊🏼
- How many of you have one of these predictive watches?When I get in the car in the morning it tells me to drive to my children’s school.... when I get to school it prompts me to go to @lifetimefitness_dublin ... on Wednesday, I woke up feeling blah... I was tired, my body was feeling the fatigue of peak marathon training week and my mind just wasn’t “in it”.... all that said, my body took on its own predictive behavior. I put on the gym clothes I laid out the night before, I drove the kid’s to school, and I headed to the gym. I went in and hopped on the treadmill for the workout I’d committed to (with a little encouragement from trainer @ohiomade35) ....training isn’t made to be easy. It will test your will and your physical capacity. It will break you down before it builds you up. I encourage you to stick with it.. when it gets tough, you get tougher...when you feel like quitting, lean on your team here at Life Time, or your training crew. It is so worth it. Go through the motions.. SHOW UP.
#finishlineinsight #keepworking #willpower #workforit #ltrun #lifetimerun #loveyourlife #lifetimefitness #capcityhalf #columbusmarathon #ltemployee #lifetimefitness #digdeep #evenwhenyoudontwantto #itainteasy #itISworthit
- Flex’em Friday!! 💪🏼💖 🌟 Did you know listening to music can improve your workout performance by 15%? ❓What’s your workout music of choice? ✅ Mine is Comcast Music Choice Rock! 🤘🏼
- This!!! 🍷🍺🍸I’ve talked to a few people lately who say they nail it during the week and then when Friday comes it’s like they have no control! 🍔🍟🍫 Have ur treat! Your human!! Don’t let it become a treat weekend instead of a treat meal🤦♀️But remember how hard you worked all week. You can’t say something isn’t giving you results if you ain’t doing it consistently 🔑
You can’t get solid results from something you stick to “sometimes”.....SOMETIMES does not give results!!!! Consistency gives results!!!💪🏻💪🏻 #beconsistent #consistencyiskey #eyeontheprize #goals #focus #noexcuses
- Day 131. Reaching NEW goals. Being able to now place my palms down on the floor flat, while my legs are straight. It’s the little steps that add up to changes. ✅
When I started my journey, all I had for equipment was this yoga mat. When I needed an agility ladder, I simply applied painters tape to my mat. Thats it! You truly don’t need to have any equipment to start, although the yoga mat was huge as it acts as a sweat collector 💦. It’s NEVER too late to start! The weather is turning amazing so take a walk around 1 block. Try that for a couple of days, then add another block. It’s the little steps, day by day, that begin to show you results.
On this Friday, find that 🔥in your soul and go after it! Your goals of becoming a better you, physically, are only a decision away. (The BONUS - you’ll also start to grown your mindset as well.) #goaldiggers #itsallinthemind #digdeep #setgoals #daybyday #progression #selflove #unstoppable #positivemindset #whatdoyouwant
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get -Ray Kroc
I’m about to run into a whole mess of luck 😅
- DeShawn Shead - NFL CB 🏈Training at MECA.
Our first 8 weeks were focused on improving his ankle mobility and strength through his lower back and knees. Our next 8 weeks will be focused on getting the whole chain stronger and producing force, more rapidly. @deshawnshead #mecastrong #warriorstrainatmeca
- READ this at 25 yrs old for the first time. Game changer. Even though you may need to read it again years later. Know thyself and keep learning about yourself and accept yourself - especially if you are creative, intuitive, empathic, expressive, and want to have a healthy relationship with yourself and others. It starts on the inside. Maybe there is no I in team but there is a Me. (scrambled but in there 😉) And an AM and a Tea - haha - so if the ‘me’ in the team isn’t well, guess what? I weaken my team. ✊🏽 get my drift?! so affirm your positive I AMs and maybe even make yourself a cup of tea while doing your soul check in morning pages - 😉☕️ you’ll see what I mean, once you read the book. 🥰🤩😎 🎬 #goodreads #theartistway #morningpages #quiettime #knowthyself #journal #explore #spiritualgangster #casting #acting #artist #selfdiscovery #selfdiscipline #digdeep #heal
- ***STOP PUTTING LIMITS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO*** If I got $1 for every time someone said to me that they can’t wake up early, they aren’t a morning person, they can’t give up snacks, they can’t give up sugary foods, they can’t eat more veggies, they can’t afford a superfood shake, OR that they just can’t work out everyday....I’d be rich!!! Okay, okay so I wouldn’t be rich, but I’d have about $10! 🙈
When you tell yourself that you can’t do something, your brain believes it! Those limiting beliefs and thoughts are exactly what’s standing in between you, and your goals and dreams!! I have been there! I’ve had my share of limiting beliefs and thoughts. But guess what?!? I am not a morning person either!! (Ask my hubby!) I believed for so long the idea that we need to eat more, which included snacks on all of my breaks at work, was it easy to stop snacking? Not the first day, but then It just felt right, and asking myself am I eating because I’m hungry or because I can? That’s what helps me daily to choose whether I need a snack or not and most days, I don’t! And as for the shake, I have spent so much more money on fast food and junk than I’ve ever spent on my superfoods!! I can feel the difference in my body when I don’t drink it, and I know how good I feel when I do! And as for working out, YES YOU CAN! You just have to want it, and I mean want it so bad you can taste it, and envision it! Everyone’s journey is different. There are certainly things that come easy to some, but just because it might seem harder for you does NOT mean that you can’t do it!!! When your why is stronger than your excuses, that’s when you will succeed and see progress!! Your mind is such a powerful tool, use it to your advantage!!!