Latest #diamonddog Posts
- Another day of feeling lucky to be able to do what I do and walk along side of some incredible people. This pup is Bella. She came into the shelter as a stray, along with her brother, Romeo. Their owner was found, but a few weeks later, they were found as strays again! This time, they stayed at the shelter and waited for a real family to love them. They were both loved by volunteers, and two volunteers took them home as fosters. They had a great time, and spent their last weekend as fosters at the beach. After a few days, Romeo became very sick and declined so quickly that he couldn’t be saved. Poor Bella lost the only true family she ever had. The incredible @diamondsintheruffdogrescue and Erica saved sweet Bella and I got to give her her freedom ride. She jumped right into the wagon, glanced out of the window and then took a nice long nap. Within minutes of arriving, she gave us kisses and showed what a lovely girl she is. Bella has a few lumps and bumps that Diamonds will take care of, and then she will be ready for her REAL forever home. I’m once again in awe of the efforts is the rescue community. Kelly and Steve, who took her and Romeo to the beach, the shelter staff and volunteers that made sure that Bella was taken care of after she lost her brother, and to @diamondsintheruffdogrescue for giving her another chance. I’ve got nothing but love for them all. #freedomride #pawsomefreedomrides #lizsrescuewagon #diamonddog #diamondsintherough #acctphilly #adoptdontshop #adoptashelterdog #rescuedogs #rescuedogsrock #dogsofinstagram #dogs #pitbull #pittiesofinstagram #dogsofphilly
- Buddy hates dogs but not these girls. This is his pack. Best weekend ever taking care of Addy and Ava and seeing our old man be a normal dog. 💕😋❤
- #DiamondDog Basiel Williams enjoying the sunshine and baseball pregame vs @auburnbaseball yesterday. Somebody tag Basiel for me please
- The new CollegeView apartment complex was out at the #DiamondDog baseball game Friday with lots of great giveaways and smiles.
- “They call them the Diamond Dogs” - David Bowie this is one of my favorite pieces at @hardrockhotellv So much #rocknroll history.
- This is an old photo of Buddy in September 2017. We had evacuated to Tennessee during Hurricane Irma and we had a scary experience with this senior dog we had only adopted 3 months before. During our travels, Buddy had a crazy allergic reaction to something environmental and his skin was so raw. He could barely walk on his paws because they were basically red, open wounds. We took him to the emergency vet in TN and he had to go on allergy meds and antibiotics. They said it was a good thing we brought him in because he needed medical intervention for sure. His allergic reaction would only have gotten worse and started affecting him in other ways. He was being super aggressive with us and others and we were sooo worried about him. 😩 This photo was snapped when he finally started getting some relief and acting more like the goofy dog we had grown to love. I'm so glad he wound up okay. Love my Buddy.
- Diamond Dog
Ink on paper
28.7cm x 21cm