Latest #depression Posts
- Hi everyone, thank you so much for your sweet messages! I love you all❤️ I’m just gonna explain what happened this morning. So I’m in Italy, on vacation with my family. I have always loved mountains. I feel so free and happy in the mountains. I don’t know why exactly, but it’s just a part of me. I do feel a little better here I guess, but it’s weird. Some moments I’m really happy and I enjoy being here. But there’s also another side you know. It’s even harder being here than being at home. It’s both hell. Because sometimes I’m happy here, but when I’m not I blame myself for being not happy. And on such a moment all my hope is gone. Than I think about the time before I got depressed. When I was in the mountains I was so happy. I wasn’t worried about anything you know. It’s just so terrible to compare my life in the past and my life right now. I know I’m doing a lot better than a year ago, I really do. I’m working so hard for it. But there are just some moments that a feel sad and anxious and than I blame myself for being sad and anxious because I should be happy because I’m in the mountains but that thought only makes me even more sad an anxious. So yeah, that’s what happened this morning. This morning when I woke up it was raining, and it still does. It made me so sad, I don’t even know why. And that we went to the supermarket and my family just didn’t listen to me and it just triggered me. But I feel a little better now actually. It’s not that I’m happy now, but I’m doing okay. I know I can’t blame myself for being sad. So I’m trying not to. I’m just gonna survive today and tomorrow is a new chance to be happy again. It’s gonna be okay☺️. I’m gonna do this💪🏽! #depression #depressed #anxiety #selfharm #anxious #depressionrecovery #recovery #depressionquotes #anxietyrecovery #selfharmrecovery #bodypositivity #suicide #suicidal #sad #darkness #relapse #cleanfromselfharm #depressionquotes #depressionrecovery #depressionquoteszz
- 毛不易 - 深夜一角
❌ background pic belongs to original owner ❌
- Sharing an oldie as a note to self 📝
💊Those pill withdrawals are hitting most days.
😷But they present them selves in different ways.
☹️Sometimes I’m sad, some times I’m blue.
🤬Sometimes I just want to be mean to you.
⚡️The brain zaps come and the brain zaps go.
🚣🏻♂️Feel like I’m going to and fro.
🗯This started as a comment, but turned into a poem.
🐌Feel like I am slowly going....
(not really, I’ve always been a bit loopy.)
This past week since stopping SSRIs has been an emotional rollercoaster. I’ve been happy, sad, irritable, focused, confused, excited, scared & everything in between. I’m pleased to report the constant brain zaps have turned in to irregular brain wobbles. RESULT!
My hindsight advice is to take whatever meds you need for as long as you need. I didn’t stop because I was ashamed of taking them. I stopped because I was feeling better & after slowly tapering down from 150mg to 50mg like a responsible sausage, I completely ran out and just decided to take the plunge & go cold turkey.
The plunge has been difficult but not unbearable. I see some of my old symptoms creeping back in, but I just keep reminding myself it’s the withdrawal and not a relapse.
I hope you guys are doing ok today. ♥️
#ssri #ssriwithdrawl #anxietydisorder #socialanxiety #depression #mentalhealth #poem #sad
- We all worm our way free of trouble. We all snake our way to what we want. But the hand of God knows no mercy. We may cast our judgements upon weaker foes. But we are aleady sentenced to eternity in the boiling pit. The boiling pit within us all... we are our own cause of death. We are our own reckoning. We are our own capture. We poison ourselves with lies. We say it will be allright, but we bite our tongues because we absorb and beleive the lis and the truth turns toxic....what have we become..... #deep
Top #depression Posts
- July 2010 - a time in my life when I thought I was broken beyond repair. As a seemingly last resort, I turned to my GP and to prescription medication. She told me I might actually get worse before I got better. And she was right - I did get worse. A lot worse. Beyond broken beyond repair! How was this even possible?! But after a few weeks, the haze began to lift. I gained clarity of thought and confidence. After a few more weeks I even began to stop worrying about the irrational things that used to keep me awake and trembling in the dark into the wee hours.
I’m not saying taking medication is the answer. I’m saying taking action is the answer - seeking professional help. Medication was simply one of the actions I took that helped heal me.
Never give up hope.
#anxiety #depression #worrying #suicide #mentalhealth #mentalillness #help #hope #blackdog #life #lifequotes #wellness #stress #sleep #broken #repaired #nevergiveup #heal
- Comment “life” letter by letter
Follow me @harmedself for more