Latest #dedication Posts
- Check out my IGTV channel and watch my videos of 15 battle rope exercises, 12 kettlebell exercises, and 12 core slider exercises. Also stay tuned as I'll be adding another video this week ✌🏾
- Sunday’s are for the legs 🦵🏼 @goldsgym Mecca of bodybuilding
My last set of 315lbs.
- TAG SOMEONE THAT COULD BENEFIT FROM LOCKING IN THEIR FORM
❌no core stability
❌lead foot turning out
❌feet coming too close together
✅slight bend in knees and hinge at hips
✅stable core throughout
✅keeping feet at least hip width
HIT SAVE AND REFER BACK NEXT TIME YOU HIT LEGS/GLUTES
Comment and let me know what movements you’d like to see next!
- CEO & LITTLE CEO
My daughter ran around the house labeling things with the label maker today. 😁😁😁 They are always watching us. Even when we don’t think they are.
She started calling herself “my little CEO” about a month ago and she has a theme-song for “the CEO and her little CEO”. I will support my children in whatever they choose to be when they grow up.
And I work hard every day to teach them that so long as their intentions are good, that with hard work, commitment, dedication, good choices, loving ourselves and others, doing our very best, and following our dreams and passions, that they can be whatever they want to be!
There are no limits to our joy, dreams, and following our heart if we live and work passionately towards what we love and we don’t give up.
I am living proof.
And I want my girls to know they can do and be anything! They are strong and powerful!
They can light up the world with their beauty and the things that light them up!
Live big today!
Because nothing is guaranteed and they are watching.
#theladychief #ceo #entrepreneur #women #strongwomen #womeninbusiness #powerfulwomen #bossbabe #bosslady #boss #motivation #inspiration #daughters #mothers #momlife #mom #mommyandme #littleceo #strength #power #dedication #commitment #liveyourbestlife #getafterit #dreambig
- Summer vibes! Can’t wait to be off to Rhodes, Greece in two weeks! Sun, good food and dancing is all I need in life right now 😎☀️🙌🏼💃🏼
- ‘Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody want to lift no HEAVY-ASS WEIGHTS.’ #nopainnogain .
I'm so proud to say I've been training you for about 7 months now!!! I remember how you used to be scared of the weights and always second guessed yourself. Now look at you @dreadhead_kay_r , fucking shit up on the daily basis!!! Thank you for staying consistent and for always always giving your 100% in the gym, your hard work is showing and I can't wait to post those transformation pictures !!! 😎💪
Top #dedication Posts
- Although I’m not crazy about the heat, summer is one of my favorite times of the year. There are endless amount of activities to do outdoors that will keep you active and give you some much needed vitamin D☀️
With that being said, summer makes a lot of us uncomfortable because society tells us that we need show more skin and look a certain way. We put a lot of pressure on ourselves to look “summer ready” when in reality every body is a swimsuit body!
God created us all equally and made in his image and we should honor that! If you are feeling down on yourself this summer, remember that you are beautiful just the way you are and love yourself for who you are through the process.🥰
Everyday is a chance to try and better ourselves but it takes hard work, dedication and some serious discipline. Tackle your goals one day at a time and remember that this is your journey. 🤙🏼
You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine. 🤯
- EVERYBODY’S DIFFERENT =
EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT =
EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT
I spent a long time trying to look like so many different people that I had no clue what I actually wanted to look like. I was chasing too many different looks and appeals that it left me lost. The beauty in fitness is that everyone has a different look. EMBRACE your physique.
I don’t mean that if you have weak points to not work on them, I believe that everybody, both male and female, should target and train each muscle group. Muscle is where beauty in the body is found. However, it doesn’t have to be excessive. If your physique looks better with less developed quads, that is ok, but still train your quads. Or, if you don’t want an incredibly large chest, that’s okay, but you should still train your chest. Experience the connection and art of developing the muscle.
Happy Monday Everyone
Be Great Today 💎
- Почему стоит выбрать Volt ™? Мы использовали премиальные, испытанные и протестированные ингредиенты перед тренировкой в уникальной синергетической смеси, чтобы гарантировать, что Volt ™ соответствует любой формуле перед тренировкой на рынке сегодня. В отличие от продуктов конкурентов, которые используют запатентованные смеси, чтобы скрыть тот факт, что они используют низкие уровни премиальных ингредиентов, GoNutrition® - первая компания спортивного питания, которая полностью объявила уровни всех активных ингредиентов в своих формулах. Просто проверьте вкладку Пищевая информация. Volt ™ был разработан для обеспечения более высоких уровней ключевых активных ингредиентов, таких как креатин, таурин, бета-аланин и тирозин; чем продукты ближайшего конкурента. Volt ™ также содержит уникальные ингредиенты, такие как экстракт гуараны, которые вы не найдете в продуктах конкурентов. Гуарана - это популярный кофеин и мощный антиоксидант, содержащий флавоноиды, сапонины и хлорогеновую кислоту.
Создайте тело своей мечты вместе с GoNutrition.ua
Закажи прямо сейчас
#gym #nutrition #supplemes #fitness #fitnessmotivation #instafit #progress #gymlife #shredded #cardio #aesthets #fitnessaddict #fitspiration #getfit #noexcuses #fitnessmodel #healthylife #fitnessmotivation #recipes #dedication #tits #physique #gains #lift #fitlife #fitnesslife #babes #fitnesgirls #teen#
- First edit I’ve done on Premiere Pro and this came out TOO 🔥🔥🔥 First time was better than what I expected 🤯
More videos like this are coming soon, stay tuned...😌