Latest #dedication Posts
- Ravaged by time, not bad shape for a 79 year old
- Today my butt is in so big sore that I decided to share with you my yesterday's workout. We should not keep good stuff for ourselves 😜😎
A1. Smith sumo squats 4x15
A2. Kick ups 4x12 E/L
B1. Smith band sumo pulses 4x20
B2. Band lateral leg rises 4x15 E/L
C1. Smith hip trust 5x15
C2. Walking Db lunges 5x12 E/L
There is one rule. Activate your glutes when you do those movements!
How? You have to use your 🧠 There is no other way. Movement itself is not enough. Personal Trainer standing above you is not enough, however he can check if you are not messing around 😎☝️
You need to consciously engage the muscle you want to do a job. You need to imagine you want to crash a peanut between your glutes when you do the Hip trust. You need to contract your glutes as hard as you can when you do kick ups. That if someone hits you in your butt he will break his hand :)
That's how you activate it. That's how it get engaged. That's how it change its shape, size etc. That's how we do it 😎
@shammita11 hope you are ready for this. I'm coming 🤓
#workout #abudhabifit #inspiration #motivation #uaefit #fitbody #diet #fitfam #polishgirl #training #personaltrainer #glutes #booty #bootyworkout #abudhabi #mydubai #healthylifestyle #health #fit #gymgirl #gym #strongnotskinny #hardwork #passion #determination #dedication
- Instead of sleeping or chilling by the pool, managed to drag myself outside for a very hot training ride.
Sponsor me at: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/chirag-shah4
#dedication #training #pru100
- 6am DUT class was amazing!!!! First time I actually experienced a 6am packed house of outstanding people!!! What are your first thoughts on waking up in the morning? Whatever you think, or however you feel, it is wise to talk first with someone who will definitely inspire a good feeling within you and empower you to maintain a good morning spirit. The best access to a good morning is a conversation with God❤️ I had a spiritual awakening weekend of prayer which allowed me to enter today’s class with electric energy and power🙏🏾 I love being a fitness instructor & coach, waking up at 4am isn’t easy for us but we forget how much we mean to those that look up to us🤷🏾♂️ Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord (Psalm 5:3). is one of my favorite scriptures, I am learning each day that best way to live life is to show up for it and not being afraid to accept what isn’t promised and to appreciate it deeply, experience it fully, love this chance. If you know your life could feel… richer… more sacred and alive then start believing in how much power prayer can change the negative forces which is against your blessing😀
#fellowshipofchristianathletes #bootcamp #hiitworkouts #groupfitnessinstructor #sweat #weightlossmotivation #personaltrainer #inspiration #nothingbeatsgrit #hardwork #dedication #groupfitness #ufcgym #ufcgymkendall
- “Granny said I'd get some Jordans for my grades, that's my baby, when she died my heart broke a hundred ways...I spent my whole life tryna make it, tryna chase it...The cycle of a black man divided, tryna break it...You take a loss, shit, don't cry about it, just embrace it...Minor setback for major comeback, that's my favorite!” - Kendrick Lamar 🙌🏾
📸 @sullivanimages 📸 @sullivanimages 📸 @sullivanimages
- Building a better, healthy and mindful community one practice at a time.
Last Saturday’s Community session at Lumiere Residences assisted by my good friend and Conscious Evolution Coach, @eroxyyy.
Top #dedication Posts
- Weird how I always love me some M(i)E
- In all situations, LEAD WITH VALUE.
The best way to limit your success is to focus on what you can get, instead of what you can give.
Long-lasting results aren’t transactional in nature - they develop because of ongoing nurturing and constant contribution.
Use the Win-Win philosophy as your guide.
Seek only those situations or relationships that both or all parties receive equal benefit.
So start your week with the intent of creating Win-Wins wherever you go!
And watch how your results grow and opportunities expand!
TAG somebody who has helped you achieve your goals in the past 🏆. #leadbyexample #passionandpurpose #mindsetmatters #selfawareness #selfmastery #leadershipquotes