Latest #death Posts
- Ummm sorry for the Russo-Japanese war fellas and uhhh how do I say this there’s like a world war coming and we’re the major power in the eastern front yeah sorry not sorry. #war #death
- i’m just a combination clown magician tryna make it happen 😪💫
- A Farewell to My Friend, Fievel the Grey.
I buried you on the first day of spring.
When the moon was full and the birds began to sing.
I said goodbye and have you back to the Earth.
I wondered if it would ever realize your true worth?
The amount of Love your tiny heart held,
Or how every heart you touched in turn, also swelled?
The Light that you shined when you entered a room?
Or the way your cute face dissolved all the gloom?
Would the Earth know the effect that you had on me?
That caring for you kept me sane, held in this reality?
I would have floated away had it not been for you.
Did the Earth really need you more than I do?
Whether it does or does not, I must let you go.
I'm so very thankful you chose me, I hope that you know.
You taught me so much in such a short time.
I couldn't have found a better partner in crime.
I'll keep our time close... Right here, in my chest.
Please don't forget me..On your journey out West... I love you Fievel, Cat.
#poetry #sheriffphoenix #fievelthecat #fievelthegrey #fievelandphoenix #death #sad #blackandwhite #sepia #catsofinstagram #funeral #goodbye #lonely #pets #kitten
- “Only one thing our parents didn’t teach us in life” and that was how to live without them sadly my mum passed away a while back and it’s the hardest thing in life figuring out how to carry on in life without seeing your mum everyday one thing I’ve regretted is not telling her I loved her everyday no1 Knows in life when your time is up so advice from me Hug your mums a little bit tighter tell your mum you love her every single day as you’ll never ever get another chance to do they things and the feeling isn’t nice when you don’t.and always speak of her as much as you can as it’s they stories that keep you alive inside... Sadly my mums cancer journey started 15 years ago when she was booked in for a hysterectomy a routine operation that lead to surgeons seeing my mum actually had “SILENT KILLER” ovarian cancer which didn’t show up in scans didn’t show cells after a smear test bloods everything was fine then being told if they didn’t do a routine operation she would of being gone within a month so she then started on chemo for 18 months and hospitals were amazed she beat that cancer and finally in remission so she got her life back and I gave birth which gave her more power to get her life back on track for her grandson then 4 years ago she was told she had breast cancer on her right breast which she had to do chemo and radio for a year hospitals again were amazed by her she was a warrior but sadly two years ago getting told for 6 months she had a chest infection and her pain was sciatica turns out it was lung cancer she had so we got the best surgeon in the uk to take over in this which they said to her they wouldn’t operate on her if they didn’t think it could add more years to her life so they took her lung away and lympnodes away and in throat again hospital were amazed by her after major op she’s walking about not breathless etc but she still had to do 10 weeks of chemo but not an aggressive one as scans etc showed no cancer at all but after 10 weeks she was in a lot of pain n was told cancer was in her bones brain everywhere and died a month later when hospital said she would be here. HUG YOUR MUMS FOLKS #mum #family #death #love #cancer
- Lá no fundo, nascendo gigante e laranja BigMoon.Ao som do #Death-ZeroTolerance
- If you want to try something new try the beignets.
- New prints up in the shop! Check them out if you haven’t! Or don’t, I’m not your real mother and I can’t tell you what to do.