Latest #dbcosmetics Posts
- Start the week right by treating yourself 👍
Made in Australia with hydrating botanicals Kakadu Plum, Macadamia Seed Oil, Vitamin E & Evening Primrose Oil - our KIND Nourishing Body Lotion has a quick-drying formula that helps to hydrate & nurture your skin naturally 👌💦 Psst! Use after your shower to get maximum silkiness 😘
- Next level styling: matching lipstick to jewellery 💋💄💍
- Good morning ☀️📸
I am to old for this ... way to hungover, but when your night was as awesome as mine was you can deal with the alcohol regret the next day 🤙🏻
P.s feeling the granny undies 💁🏻♀️
- Be KIND to yourselves and others 😘 treat your best friends to a pamper sesh and kick back with our new #australianmade botanical bodycare range 💕
KIND is enriched with organic ingredients that help to soften and nourish your skin 💦 apply every day to get that silky smooth finish!
- I love a quality high end product, don’t get me wrong but you really don’t need to spend a small fortune on makeup in order to get good quality products. Here are a few items out of my collection that are fantastic regardless of their price.
@bhcosmetics Desert Oasis Palette
@w7cosmetics - Very Vegan Foundation, Bronzer, Highlighter and Blush
@db_cosmetics Brow Pencil and Tinted Brow Gel (the gel it’s fantastic and reminds me a lot of the hourglass one)
@rimmellondonau Rimmel Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette Spice - this is an amazing eye palette and it’s on sale for $12.99 at @chemistwarehouseaus at the moment !!
- Ready for a wild night on the Gold Coast with my fave bitches .. last minute getaways are what I’m living for 🥂📸
Face on fleek thanks to @db_cosmetics 💋
- This is the only Setting Spray I have been using for the past few weeks, I may just be a little bit obsessed! 🙌🏼 ⠀
It is a shimmer Setting Spray, but the shimmer particles are so fine, much finer then any other shimmery Setting Spray I have ever tried, that it doesn’t look like you have sprayed glitter all over your face, it just leaves you skin with a beautiful, natural, glowing sheen ✨🌟✨ ⠀
There are 4 different @db_cosmetics Mist Me Setting Sprays, 2 shimmers and 2 plain, but this one is definitely my favourite!! 💖 ⠀
- Naturally boosted skincare with a difference 👍 our KIND Bodycare range is made with natural and organic botanicals, right here in Australia 🐨🌳 #australianmade.
So how did KIND get its name?
K is for the Kakadu Plum, an Australian outback botanical which helps with anti-ageing 😍
I is for Inca Berries, which boosts hydration 💦
N is for Nettle, a nourishing plant used as a remedy to calm skin 🙏
D is for Davidson Plum, a rainforest botanical rich in anti-oxidants with anti-inflammatory properties 🌱
Which KIND product do you want to try first?
- Came across this at the chemist today. Has anyone tried it? The tester felt really silky on the skin. My skin freaks out with liquid foundation products lately so I'll give this a go. 😊 #dbcosmetics
- 🧐 the ultimate question.... ...do you apply your foundation with a sponge or a brush??? Let us know in the comments below!
If you're a sponge kind of gal, our Microfibre Beauty Sponge can be used wet or dry due to its velvety texture! Perfect for applying liquid or powder products 👍
Try our Luminous Hydrating Foundation 💕 if you're looking for full coverage and a natural glow ⭐ and settle the brush vs sponge debate once and for all!
- Say 🚫 to bad hair days! Fight the frizz with our NEW Cover Up Shower Cap 🛀
Pick from a funky peach or a relaxing blue from our GLOW and KIND bodycare ranges 😍 + don't forget to claim your FREE Hyaluronic Acid or Icelandic Glacial Water Sheet Mask with the purchase of any KIND or GLOW product.
- the great wave, a recreation of @lykkexii ’s incredible work in my own style
hi!! i wasnt gonna post this look today but i haven’t done a painting/art inspired look in YOINKS and i was far to excited about this look to not post it. however, there are a couple of things that i would do differently if i did it again but im overall proud of it! hope u like it!!
wikipedia information of the original art piece:
‘The Great Wave off Kanagawa is a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai. It was published sometime between 1829 and 1833 in the late Edo period as the first print in Hokusai's series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji. It is Hokusai's most famous work, and one of the most recognizable works of Japanese art in the world.’
@morphebrushes x @jamescharles palette
@anastasiabeverlyhills brow duo in caramel, brow gel in clear
@bodyfxnz 12 colour palette
- She's back! 💕 Our fave lady @sarahjaneroza shares her most-loved DB products + some helpful makeup hacks! 👏 watch now and see the full video up on our YouTube channel 🎬🍿 What's your fave DB product from Sarah's video?
- New makeup range from @db_cosmetics. Really love their Eye Love It eyeshadow palettes which are perfect for both daily and party looks!🌟
And they also have the new setting sprays with different scents! Some even have shimmer in them that you can have a glitter look with these sprays!
#dbcosmetics #eyeshadowpalette #settingspray