Latest #dametraveler Posts
- My last Italy vacay photo, I promise 🙃
- waiting for my food like
- ◦ There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this ✧☾
¿Alguna vez han visto un lugar como este?😱 Durante nuestra visita a Kefalonia pudimos visitar Melissani Cave, uno de los parajes más espectaculares que hemos visto ¡el color de su agua es una auténtica pasada!💙
Ver este lugar en fotos nos había sorprendido pero verlo en directo fue un regalo para nuestros ojos. ¡Totalmente recomendado en tu visita a Kefalonia!😍
TIP: ¡Recuerda visitar la cueva entre las 12:00 y 13:00 del mediodía! El sol da de pleno en el agua y se ve aún más impresionante✨
INFO: el paseo en barca dura 8 minutos y su precio es 7€/persona, pero merece muchísimo la pena😬
¿Conocías este lugar?¿Que te parece?💦
[🇬🇧] Have you ever seen a place like this? 😱 During our visit to Kefalonia we were able to visit Melissani Cave, one of the most spectacular places we have seen, the color of its water is insane!💙
-TIP: Remember to visit the cave between 12:00 and 13:00! The sun hits full in the water and looks even more impressive
-INFO: the boat trip lasts 8 minutes and its price is € 7 / person, but it is really worth it😬
Did you know this place? What do you think? 💦
#melissani #melissanicave #kefalonia #greece🇬🇷 #greece_travel #discoverearth #greecestagram #bestvacations #iamtb #meettheworld #sheisnotlost #dametraveler #femmetravel #earthpix #discoverglobe #beautifuldestinations #beautifulmatters #exploremore #backpackersintheworld
- Empty city corners are usually more charming than crowded ones, wouldn't you agree?
- Que la magie soit et la magie fut 🔥
- Un poco de color para estos días grises 🍁
- The gardens and architecture in this part of Chicago is so beautiful that 50 degree weather in June is almost forgivable.
- “Anladım ki: insanlar;
Görmezden geleni aptal,
Affetmeyi bileni çantada keklik sanıyorlar. Oysa ki biz istediğimiz kadar hayatımızdalar…
Göz yumduğumuz kadar dürüstler ve sustuğumuz kadar insanlar…!
Zamanıdır vaz geçmenin bu göz yummalardan.
Zamanıdır usulca uzaklaşmanın her şeyden, herkesten....!
- Le beau temps est revenu 🔅 ONZE est de sorti sur la jolie peau bronzée de Stéphanie 💕
- 📌Japan, Kyoto - Bamboo Forest
- 📌Japan, Kyoto - Fushimi Inari Shrine
Top #dametraveler Posts
- Sailing into a new week! ⛵️ It still feels surreal that only a few days ago I was adventuring on the waters of Lake Michigan. Especially now that I’m currently knee deep in my to-do list & somehow still trying to catch up on @thespanishprincessstarz 👸🏻while I’m at it.😉 •
The beautiful wooden sailboat we set aboard was named Elly & custom built by hand by our Captain, John. Our cruise included views of the coastline and several lighthouses too! A sailing excursion like this is definitely a not-to-be-missed experience when visiting the coast of Lake Michigan. #puremichigan #frankfortmichigan #dametraveler #sailinglakemichigan #ltktravel #lonestarlgtravels
- 🇬🇧 Good evening friends! 😊 Unfortunately, this beautiful and funny weekend is ended. I have spent my Saturday with these beautiful friends, my girls😉. It is not so easy for us to organize a meeting why we live far away but when we have the opportunity, we always try to meet. 💻
Do you have a long distance relationship with someone you love? Or are you lucky person and have friends and family nearby?
🇮🇹 Buonasera amici! 😊 Questo bel week end divertente è finito purtroppo. Siamo riuscite a trascorrere una giornata tra ragazze. Per noi non è così semplice vederci perché viviamo lontane a causa dei nostri lavori, ma appena abbiamo occasione cerchiamo sempre di incontrarci. 💻
Voi avete un rapporto a distanza con qualcuno a cui volete bene? O siete fortunati e avete amici e famiglia vicini? ∙
#travel #city #super_italy #milan #igers_it #igers_italia #italy_ig #milano
- ~~~ Al-Akim Mosque ~~~
________________________________________________________ The Al-Akim Mosque is one of the oldest and second largest Fatimid mosque in Cairo. It’s construction started in 990 AD and completed in 1012. During its construction it used to be out of Cairo walls but know is a must visit while walking in the famous Muizz Street beyond the magnificent city walls.
This mosque is very simple although its architecture is quite unusual as the entire mosque is built in white brick (inspired by Tunisian mosques of that period) while the minarets are in red stone and inspired by the propylons of ancient Egyptian temples. It looks like Al-Hakim was an eccentric man and disliked the former minarets of the mosque built by his father and decided to cover them with stones.
I was surprised to not see many tourists here as the mosque is part of one of the most touristy streets of Cairo and outside its walls it was actually quite crowded! The mosque is currently under renovation, so there is one side that is now off limits, but you can still visit the open part and enjoy a little quiet from the chaos of the city!
Have a great week ahead!!
#sheisnotlost #dametraveler #wearetravelgirls #iamtb #experienceegypt #girlsdreamtravel #lpfanphoto #voyaged #myegypt #bwp073 #iammissadventure #backpackwithme #teamkaptainkenny #living_destinations #suitcasetravels #cnntravel #travelawesome