Latest #core Posts
- ☀️💪🏻🔥😁 Upper Body Day! Armz, shoulduhz, tricepz, & backattack.
➡️Swipe for a few of today's movements & some sweet bathroom selfies.😜😎
If you didnt do a post about it, never happened, right? Is that the rule?
🔹️Not pictured- BB Rows, tricep press downs, cable close grip curls, seated cable rows, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, and elliptical time😊
☀️Happy Humpday, my friends! .
#arms #shoulders #core #cardio #exercise #upperbody #fitnesspost #fitfam #werk #happyplace #gym #therapy #healthy #mindset #strong #sweatdaily #justmove #bewell
- 🙃Anil my client, had a lot of knee pain and couldn’t play squash. 🙃The last 4 weeks he has played with almost no pain, winning most games and confident and happy with the knees. I showed him how to Triggerpoint his tibialis anterior and he continues to do this, to help mobilise the ankle. (Helps with knee pain).
😊😊We are also working on core strength, a good strong core will support and help his movement.
🔥🔥This is a Pallof press very challenging, remember to breathe, don’t hold it, 10 times each side controlled movement.
🔥🔥A weak core is one of the biggest predications to knee injury especially ACL damage, mostly in young athletes. ☺️☺️So a strong core helps prevent injury, as well as rehab.
#prehab #rehab #sportsinjury #recovery #happy #corestrength #core #pallofpress #proudcoach #squash
- ❁Ab day
❁10 minutes on the elliptical ❁3 sets 15 each leg
* Jack knife
* weighted single leg raise * plate extensions 3 sets of 10
* around the world crunches * leg crosses
* plank pass
* weighted side bend
#fitness #workouts #abs #core #gym #abworkout
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- Послание Управителей обновлений Полей ЖИЗНИ
- hit the ❤️, comment your thoughts and share this with friends,
As always thank you for your support movement athletes.
- Get Fit!!
Register online at thehotstudio.com
Or Call 956-328-1709
7001 N 10th, Suite B1 ,Mcallen Tx
- If you leak when you laugh (or cough/sneeze/run/jump or when rushing to the toilet) - help is at hand. An individually prescribed and supervised program of pelvic floor exercises results in cure or significant improvement in up to 80% of women with these symptoms. Our Women’s Health Physiotherapists can assess you and get you started with your exercises. We can also help men who may have these symptoms following prostatectomy surgery. Call us today on 02 9907 0321 #pelvicfloor #core #exercise #physiotherapy
Top #core Posts
- The spider 🕷 man plank. Here is a core stability exercise that does a great job of teaching the body to maintain core rigidity coupled with alternating hip flexion. Here are some tips when performing the spider man plank
🕷 - Start by getting into a normal plank position. Try to find your neutral position - do no arch your low back or lift your butt into the air. While maintaining this position, move one knee up at a time. Only bring leg up as far as you can without letting your low back round. *Experiment with your hip flexion path of motion. Everyone’s hip flexion path will be slightly different. DO NOT force into pinching or pain within the hip when bringing your knee to your chest.
- Lastly, be sure to breathe. Control the movement and keep core braced throughout entire movement. Try to coordinate things efficiently between your abdominals and your hip flexors. Perform 5-10 reps each side.
🐓 - Core stability is a term that refers to abdominal tension/rigidity that keeps the spine stable while performing varying movements with legs, arms, or both. Increasing core stability may even allow joints away from the spine to move more freely as well (e.g. hips). Let me know if you have any questions in the comments!
- Your ☀️is just the start of your birth chart! Do you feel connected to yours?