Latest #contentcreation Posts
- If you're looking for waterfront with great views and an amazing screened in lakeside space, this may be the property for you!
⬅️⬅️ Swipe for more photos and check out the 3D tour link in our bio!
🏠 Listed by @shannonhrealestate
📌 Prince Edward County
⌨️ MLS ®️#: 196054
🌊 Lake Ontario
- S T R A P • L I N E⠀
Do you have one for your business?⠀
A strap line is a very brief description of what your brand stands for and what you do.⠀
Why have one?⠀
It is useful to be able to summarise what you do in a way that speaks to your target audience, hopefully they will want to find out more!⠀
Create, connect, grow is my line. It has been right from the beginning.⠀
I help business owners get creative with their social media, connect with their audience with the end goal to grow their business and social presence.⠀
If you don’t have one, write a short description of what you do below and let’s see if we can create you one 🤩👇🏻
There are many ways to work video into your social media strategy.
1. Stories - Instagram and/or Facebook stories are a great spot for informal business video. They can be short and sweet!
2. Main feed - on Facebook or Instagram, videos perform well in the main feed. Consider creating a video and give it a try!
3. Repurposed. A well done video can be used a multitude of ways: in an email newsletter, uploaded to your YouTube channel, as a post, and on your website even!
Social video is becoming more popular and as the algorithms start to put more and more emphasis on it, it may be time to take the plunge!
- no matter what you do, there will always be people that will not be interested, that will judge you, that will have a different opinion, and that will not understand what you’re doing.
and you know what? that is OKAY.
because whatever you decide to do in life, it’s for YOU and ONLY YOU. who gives a damn about what other people think? 🤷🏻♀️ you can’t get rid of haters anyway, so you might as well do what you want to do.
live your life the way that YOU want to live it.
become an entrepreneur, travel the world, go out and meet like-minded people, go after that job or career that you’ve always wanted, go skydiving, go rock climbing, be spontaneous.
don’t try to meet anyone’s expectations, don’t try to please people. the only person that you should be pleasing is yourself.
don’t ever feel like you’re stuck because someone doesn’t agree with you. this isn’t their life to live, it’s yours.
life is too short to not enjoy every minute of it doing what you want to do.
i’ve seen many inspirational speakers on stage and i remember them always talking about how your friends and even family may actually be the first ones to not agree with what you’re doing or what you want to do, that you will lose friends because they’re not up to par with your thinking; you become too ambitious for them, you become different—your lifestyle becomes different, your mindset becomes different, the way you do things becomes different compared to theirs.
so what do they do? they cut you out of their lives.
but, you know what?
that is OKAY because the only people that you need in your life are those that will genuinely support you every step of the way. it’s okay for your group of friends to be smaller. that just means that those are the ones that will be with you throughout your journey and that is more than enough. ☺️
Top #contentcreation Posts
- When was the last time you did something for the first time? I’ve been feeling stuck in an unmotivated, uninspired, and totally uncreative (is that a word?) Place for a while now, and I think it has something to do with doing the same thing for too long, so I want to try something new.
I’ve been getting more interested in the audio for my videos and fell down a rabbit hole into the world of podcasting. I’m extremely interested in one topic in particular, but I don’t feel it has a place on my channel right now. .
If you listen to podcasts, it would mean the world if you could take the quick survey in my Instagram stories! All feedback is appreciated. And tell me in the comments... when WAS the last time you did something for the first time? What came of that experience?
#charlottenc #clt #lifestyleyoutuber #podcast #podcasting #comfortzone #creativerut #contentcreator #contentcreation #queencity #adultingishard #adulting101 #skyline #cltskyline #cityscape #wework @wework
- Our 10 year party is coming up next week! 🥂 A huge thank you to my clientele and staff for all this success and amazing energy. You don’t build an empire without your people! Love you all, can’t wait to celebrate! ✨✨🥳🥳 #salondeauville
- Did you know Video in marketing have long been considered the king of engagement and is also seen as an effective means to boost conversions?.
Without the usual 60 second time restriction, businesses have more room for creativity in showcasing their products and their brand on IGTV.
Some of the many benefits of IGTV as highlighted in the video above are;
It helps Boosts visibility of products and services
It creates an Opportunity to effectively educate and entertain audiences.
It generates more opportunities for engagement and conversions
It Provides more opportunities for community building.
One of the many people We see use their IGTV effectively on our timeline @flyest_mz She’s smashing the IGTV game!
How often do you use your IGTV? Got questions about it? Drop a comment below 😁💕
#tuestdaytip #videomarketing #igtvchannel #videocontent #videocontentmarketing #graphicsdesign #business #contentcreation #contentmarketing #5ddigital