Latest #community Posts
- This week’s shelter pets are kittens Robin ⠀
and Raven, 8-month-old female domestic⠀
short-haired siblings waiting at Kent Animal ⠀
Shelter for the next chapter in their lives. ⠀
Robin is black and white and Raven is⠀
black. They are sweet, docile and playful kittens⠀
who would love to be adopted together ⠀
if possible.⠀ Both kittens are spayed, microchipped and⠀
up to date on their vaccines.⠀ ⠀
Kent Animal Shelter is located at 2259 River⠀
Road in Calverton. The adoption center is⠀
open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ⠀
For more information on Robin and Raven and⠀
other adoptable pets at Kent, call 631-727-5731⠀
or visit http://www.kentanimalshelter.com.⠀
Local news made possible by:⠀
#tbrnewsmedia #longisland #nofo #suffolk #northshore #newspaper #media #journalist #local #supportlocal #press #eatlocal #social #shoplocal #farmersmarket #community #marketing #breakingnews
- USHINE in the community:
In April, we had the great opportunity and pleasure of spend time at The Exchange! The Exchange is an AMAZING program that is youth (13-24) friendly and LGBTQ+ affirming. Free food, resources, games and most importantly community/social support is available. We shared information about syphilis, the importance of sexual health, the USHINE study and what we can do to continue to make Baltimore City better for all youth. What a time! Shout out to The Jacques Initiative Joy Baltimore and FullBlast STEAM Edutainment for the great work they are doing! Be sure to support every Monday and Wednesday from 3-7pm
#Engagement #Community #Collaboration #Resources #YouthMatter #SexualHealth #HealthyandGlowing #USHINE
- We have a few important things to say about this picture. 1️⃣ @amyschumer THANK YOU for living by one of our mantras: YOU DO YOU. We need to stop being so hard on one another and start supporting one another. Our choices are our choices and no one else’s. 2️⃣ @amyschumer we’re glad to see that you got yourself a @simplewisheshandsfree after that last post. 😬 it’s one of our must-haves for new moms if you’re planning to pump. To all of you planning on going back to work or who just need some@breastfeeding support—join us TONIGHT with our Resident Lactation Experts @lactationpartners for a FREE webinar Breastfeeding and Going Back to Work. (Link in bio). These three amazing women have helped THOUSANDS of BCB moms on their breastfeeding journey. 3️⃣ @amyschumer we have to say it again: you’re the best thing to happen to motherhood. We ❤️ you. #amyschumer #newmom #breastfeeding #community #supporteachother #regram 📷 @amyschumer
- Day 7- SPARKLE
I have dulled my sparkle for way too long and for way too many people. No more shrinking. No more dulling. No more trying to be less of who I really am.
When you are not living in your truth it will eventually catch up to you. You will make everyone happy but yourself.
Do the thing that makes you shine. Do the thing that brings out the light in you. Sparkle for the world. We need your gifts and your truths and your stories and your art and all the good stuff inside you. Let it shine.
When you allow yourself to sparkle.... you heal yourself and you heal the world.
#thislittlelightofmine #imgonnaletitshine #whathealsyouchallenge #community #photoaday #sparkle
- Volunteers Needed - TOMORROW - We have a few more spots at our Community Baby Shower available! We especially need two students -or adults - who have babysitting experience to help in our childcare room from 3pm to 6pm this Thursday, the 23rd. Register to volunteer on our website.
- This week's featured story is about Pathways Health Centre for Children.
Long before 1950, Rotarians and the Sarnia community recognized the need for local therapy in Sarnia-Lambton for children with physical disabilities. That first year, the Rotary Club provided services to 18 children in church halls and basements. 68 years later, Pathways Health Centre for Children annually helps over 2,500 children averaging 30,000 visits a year. “Our roots run deep in Sarnia,” explains Tracy Drysdale, Fund Development Officer for Pathways. “We’re a fundamental fixture in many families’ lives. Children are here to learn how to walk, talk and play safely with others, attend child care, and use our therapeutic pool. We have served thousands of children and their families from around the area through the years. We have cared for Sarnia Lambton’s children and youth and positively transformed so many lives, and it is awe-inspiring.”
To read the rest of the story, head to the Year of Local website. Link in bio.
#community #children #support
- #repost @t3connects
“You know you must be doing something right if old people like you.” - Dave Chappelle
Connecting Millennials and Retirees
Building community over Tea.
Troubleshooting and Teaching Technology.
Launching in Boulder, CO - Summer 2019
Looking for volunteers to get involved Today! DM if interested 💚
- Prayer in the garden will end due to seasonal conflict and timing. We have truly enjoyed the community and fellowship.
Peace, love and garden... #maasnursery #family #gardens #community
- We are excited to introduce and welcome our newest congregation to the family,
King of Kings Community Los Angeles!
Please join us in prayer for Pastors Brian and Jeni Stivale, as they carry the message of God's heart to the surrounding Los Angeles communities.
If you are in the area, we encourage you to come and visit us. Our launch service is scheduled for June 2nd, 2019 at 11 a.m., at the Friendship Auditorium in Griffith Park!
Check out KKCLA.ORG
- Hi Frome! We know you have the grit, the enthusiasm and the sheer talent, but please SIGN UP for the skittles world record! Register at https://buff.ly/2WCnqx9 or send your name and DOB to email@example.com. #participate #community #worldrecord #challenge
Top #community Posts
- I quit my job last week. I haven’t stopped working since I was 16 years old when I said goodbye to high school. Trauma and suicide bereavement changes you completely. Pain creates resilience, kindness and wisdom and I will do my best to use those three things to my advantage through whatever the next chapter in my life looks like. At 23 years old I am right where I need to be and so are you because everything truly happens for a reason, you just have to learn from each moment.
- Spread the word about what your care about with @mnfst.io 🚀 Join our growing #community and monetise your social media profile 💰
- Socks off, feet in the soil. Summer solstice is almost here #fellowbrujas and wolves alike. 🐺💜
Thank you for the reminder @lula.loba 🐺
- Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Brilliant capture to kick off the day by the talented community member @snapshotace
Check out Naheem’s gallery and show him some #PhillyLove!