Latest #communication Posts
- Choose your people wisely🏆
- Ввечері 15 березня на нашому нетворкінговому майданчику ми спілкувались про ініціативи для розвитку меблевого сектору, а також можливості, які надає ЄБРР для розвитку малого та середнього бізнесу в Україні.
Про все це розповіла детально Ольга Іванченко, координатор проектів Групи фінансування та розвитку МСБ ЄБРР.
Долучайтеся до нашої бізнес-спільноти! Пишіть нам у дірект, щоб дізнатися більше про наші практичні навчальні програми. #business #education #company #knowledge #challenge #networking #communication #challenge #emotions #smartpeople_ua
- “‘Use Your Words’
Even when it’s uncomfortable or messy.
One of the best ways to heal is simply getting it out.” — @calv_jr
“If somebody’s in search of something different, that quest will bring there somewhere alternative to what’s been put out.” — @queensdlight
This Saturday is gona be allll about using your words. Comm•u•ni•ca•tion. Starting at 1pm, at the @honolulubiennial hub (address on the flyer) there’s a workshop with my friends over at #Soundshop, then right after from 4-6pm, join me for The Discourse (trailer on slide 2)! An experimental documentary where one of the topics explored is the power of the words we speak and hold near to us. This screening WILL be interactive. Lets get that brainjuice goin + energy flowin y’allllll
I’ll have a limited # of “Use Your Words” crewnecks with me for those interested !
- This is definitely true.. so don't 😒 on therapy. It can work. Either you're stay together or realize that you all need to go ur separate ways. U definitely can't hear if ur mind is cluttered and refuse to accept accountability for ur actions or quick to blame the other person as to why u aren't married or going thru this storm.
#repost from @latoyachimaine_media #reposta #reposta_app @reposta_app
This is a HUGE challenge in relationships and often times it leads to destruction. If you can't even hear what's being said then there's no way you can listen to understand. #Relationships #DivorceCourt #Marriage #Communication
- The art of communication is the leadership in language! Allowing myself to be led so that I can be the powerful, powerhouse of a leader I know that I am .. It wasn’t always easy to coach me.. I thought I knew it all and you couldn’t tell me shit(I’m the man”) In the work that I’m involved in now, I’ve learned how much I really don’t know, haven’t seen and that I can be even coached by a 5th grader(“Are you smarter than a 5th grader). I’m super grateful for my new ways of communication, new found learnings and ultimately new possibilities and ways of being! It’s becoming infectious to others and if you really know me, all I ever wanted to do was and is to be a major contribution and difference make of the world!
- DEEP THOUGHTS:
I’ve been thinking a lot about civility lately. How can we be more kind to one another, or how do we stop giving people space when they’re being disrespectful, hateful, and flat out ass hats? Not to say I need to be rude, but just not give those people “space” when their views are in such direct contrast to mine with no good logic to back it up.
It’s hard. The woman who has worked in all corners of the country want to hear people out. The woman hardened by the harsh reality of the world wants to just shut it down and throw it out. There are some topics I feel like I can still have an open mind on, and other topics I just can’t. I feel like I’m at that age where I know my core values well enough to know where I have lines that just can’t be crossed...and I feel like the world is creating more of those lines.
Do you still hear people out on everything? Have you found reasons to not engage?
#selfcare #emotions #communication #community #connection #engagement #beliefs #deep #runner #human #empathy
- I've had a great few weeks with visits to schools and nurseries. I've been so impressed with how insightful the older children have been with their understanding of the challenges faced by others.
I was amazed to visit a local playgroup and when I asked each of their names, they were able to respond by signing their initial! They have made great progress since then and have been fully engaging with our 'Sing and Sign' sessions each week.
Today it was particularly wonderful to see the laminated sign/symbols that I've provided to a local Early Years setting dotted around their premises. This is a great way to reinforce what they've been learning and to make communication multi-platform.
- Flashback to when I tried on sherling. #menswear
- What would our world look like with better conversations? Where what you say won’t be used against you, it will be used to understand you.
Learn the science behind relationships. All relationships.
Family. Marriage. Business. .
Let’s put Relationships First. Check out the link in our bio for our March 30th Workshop in Dallas.
- || GROWTH VS FIXED MINDSET: meeting these kinds of people 💭⤵️
Ive been asked "how do I meet people with a growth mindset?" And honestly it's all about COMMUNICATION 🧐 When meeting people we tend to not ask an abundant amount or "deep" questions because we don't want to come off as "too serious." But honestly, we find out through RAW conversation, interaction, & action if someone has a growth mindset.
Below are SOME markers to help you identify between the two mindsets when meeting people:
- enjoying conversations that challenge each other's ideas while wanting to know more
- realizing they're not the best at everything
- has grounded beliefs, but excited and open to learn
- excited to try new things with no judgement or pushing the judgement aside
- does something to challenge themself daily
- takes action in all the above
- "My way is the right way"
- doesn't feel the need to learn or improve
- closed off to conversations that do not interest them
- argues almost everything on why they're right
Y'ALL don't be afraid to ask questions like "what are you reading? Are you practicing a certain skill set to improve yourself? What's your craft? What drives you?" 👀 doesn't need to be asked like an interview, but just open the conversation and the way they respond will even help you decipher what kind of mindset they may have ||
- Instead of using communication breakdowns as a way to point the finger at your partner ( who clearly doesn’t have all your skills 😜) , use it as an opportunity.
- [ REPOST ] Arin Ray - Platinum Fire Album 8/10 - This former X Factor contestant has a pretty strong debut studio album here - On this project I felt I would just hit some of my favorites, instead of a full on review. I do highly recommend this project as it’s criminally underrated and shows a lot of promise in Arin Ray as an up and coming artist - Lot of Latin and 90s and 2000s R&B influence incorporated into the tracks pretty well - Who Came Up Missin is one of my favorites on the album, and it has the most grounded 90s inspired instrumental on the entire project - Ty$ fits in pretty smoothly on his verse on Take with his crooning adding even more character to the track - DRAM also has good chemistry with Arin Ray on Communication one of my favorites here - We Ain’t Homies has a great verse from YG who is still somewhat slept on. I love the boom bap instrumental and the evenly paced vocals form Arin Ray - Childish Major seems a better fit for the beat than Ray does on HMU - Damn has moments on it that seem Bryson Tiller esque but it’s a short cut possibly an interlude - SiR also has a good instrumental suited for him and sounds right at home on “F*** Y’all - Platinum Fire had a nice simple beat to it was a little jazzy and was a nice closer to the project - Overall the production and smoothness of the album made it an enjoyable listen even if there are moments that remind me of his contemporaries like Bryson Tiller, PND and Chris Brown
Favorite Tracks : Sometimes Ass N***a, With or Without, Who Came Up Missin, Take, Communication, We Ain’t Homies, Damn, F*** Y’all, Skeemin, and Platinum Fire
- Do you want to discover your inner confidence? Do you struggle with speaking your mind, asking for what you want, or simply saying “no”?
Assertiveness & Yoga - Stand Tall, Speak Up & Be Heard with Anita Thomson Saturday March 23rd from 1:00-3:00 pm at Yoga Santosha Kensington.
Join @anitathomson78 as she leads you through an engaging Yoga practice designed to ignite your poise, grace and strength. Dive into learning about what assertiveness is and why it’s the most effective form of communication. Learn about the emotional mind, and about why we hide and avoid situations and opportunities that may actually help us grow. Start to master combining assertive posture and effective communication strategies so you can speak up and be heard today and every day.
Anita Thomson is the Director and Lead Educator at Insight Education. She specializes in teaching the fundamentals of Mindfulness skills and practice. Anita is a comprehensively trained Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Skills Facilitator and Coach with clinical experience. She is also a certified Yoga instructor and Mindful Meditation teacher, leading trauma-informed classes and workshops. Her style is accessible and approachable, encouraging and validating. Anita Thomson’s educational programs and workshops are built on the pillars of mental health advocacy, self-harm prevention, and emotional literacy.
Sign up on line to reserve your spot.