Latest #coffeeblogger Posts
- Привет, нитро кофе 🙋
Нитро кофе, как и cold brew заливается холодной водой. Но нитро после фильтрации насыщается азотом.
На вкус он более балансный, чем колд брю и в нем чувствуется сладость.
В общем, вкутна 😸
- I continued the sweet theme of last night when I stopped by @thebarnberlin’s #roastery for a #pourovercoffee with an Ethiopian Dambi Uddo natural coffee. The strawberry and bergamot notes came through very nicely and the rustic, L-shaped coffee bar was a great way to kickstart my Sunday.
- @armenticoffee ini cukup tersembunyi karna tidak berada di jalan utama. Walaupun tempatnya di lantai atas tetap cukup nyaman untuk bersantai (7/10) dan rasa kopinya juga cukup enak (7/10).
Saran kalau kesini lebih pas waktu sore karna lebih menyenangkan! =============================
🏠 Armenti Coffee
📍 Jl. Reog No. 6A (OSA Quarter Lt 1) Bandung
⏰ Setiap hari buka pk : 10.00 - 22.00 WIB
Follow @penikmatkopibandung , tag & gunakan hashtag #penikmatkopibandung #penikmatkopi untuk kami repost.
- Morning coffee to start the day! Beautiful interior and very friendly staff, well worth brunch lunch dinner or coffee and cake! 📍Cote Brasserie, Gloucester Quays
- #Repost @roxyvespa
• • • • • •
"We got this." 😎☕️🥊💪🤘🙌 Barista Jam 6, y'all. ☕️🤘🏆III The next three post are going to celebrating the two woman behind the upcoming Barista Jam, taking care of all the details to make sure this event brings it for the local coffee community. ☕️😎💪 One of these women, is me. I'm Kaie. Hey. 😊✌️Sharing this photo wasn't planned at all but last night while walking to the beach, I had this wonderful accomplishment feeling and wanted to capture it. This photo captures me and how this work with coffee affects me when it all comes together. ☕️🔥💪❤️ This photo captures my love for this work and for coffee. This is me, proud of all my effort and hard work for this upcoming event. 👉This is me more importantly, shining from working together with my boss lady co-prodcuder @daniellashimshon, to bring the most professional and exciting Barista Jam to date for our community!!!! ☕️🤘🔥❤️💪😍💃 We have worked hard, every day, behind-the-scenes on this event. Now, we are ready to play and enjoy the fruits of our work, as we host the Barisra Jam VI this Thursday night at @waycup.coffee.tlv Mikveh Cafe here in Tel Aviv. ☕️🤘🏆🔥🔥🔥What is a 'Barista Jam' you ask?!?? Well, at these Barista Jam events, baristas from every cafe across the country have a night devoted to them and their craft: they are the celebrity, with all eyes on them from an adoring crowd!! ☕️❤️🔥👀👀 Everyone snaps photos of them and their coffee all night, cheering for them along the way. It's amazing for the baristas to feel that from the crowd watching, when usually at work they aren't always appreciated. Sounds like a fun night, eh?!? It's free for audience, so yalla: you're invited! ☕️💪🔥❤️🤘✌️✨🏆🥇🙏 Cheers y'all! ☕️🥊🤘🙌✌️ #tnttelaviv #mycoffeeview #latteart #latteartporn #latteartthrowdown #coffee #specialtycoffee #baristalife #baristart #coffeeart #ilovecoffee #tlvfood #tlv #telavivcity #coffeeblogger #baristababes #womenempowerment #womansupportingwomen #bosslady #israeligram #tlvcoffee #israeli_moments #imthatbitch #ilovemywork #ilovecoffee
- Here's a little throwback to my breakfast at @flaxandkale!🤩 Honestly, this wasn't the best coffee I've ever had, but sometimes it's the food I'm coming for (just sometimes 😉) If you swipe 👈 you'll get what I mean. Now this is a breakfast 2.0, am I right?😄💖
- Are you all prepared for Ramadhan? Get our special Ramadhan hampers for a limited time only! Two Cookies & Two bottles of Es Kopi! It’s tasty, amazingly affordable too! Get yours now! ☕️🍪 #ngebogelduluyuk
- Adventure calling?
Then pack your bags and take off 🔥
Did you see our blog piece, “An Off The Grid Coffee Break” ?
For some *insane* off-the-beaten-track brewing inspo check the link in bio. You’ll be packing your bags before you know it... #DiscoverThePerfectBalance
- Good coffee wasn't good... It was GREAT! 😂
Second @thirdwavecoffeetours stop is recognized as one of Portland's best microroasters! @goodcoffeepdx focuses on serving quality washed coffee from Central America and Africa. We tried their Ethiopian Guji as a drip and their cold brew. Both were silky smooth ☕✌️
Top #coffeeblogger Posts
- Good things come from booking spontaneous budget flights ✈️
I had never heard of this little castle in Budapest before, but I wish I did! It’s so beautiful and on a hill overlooking all of Budapest 🏰 looks like a big sandcastle ——