Latest #cocktailoftheday Posts
- Don't we all love water? Especially the special kind of water. Lol
- Sometimes you just have to high five your stomach with a cheesecake or ten 🤗
- A big "THANK YOU!" to all those who have taken out time to give us their feedback. We appreciate your support.
If you are yet to do so, we implore you to spare us a minute and fill our questionnaire (via the link in bio). Thank you!
- Now we are talking about some good classic cocktails .
INGREDIENTS IN THE CLOVER CLUB COCKTAIL
4cl beefeater gin
3cl lemon juice 🍋
2cl raspberry syrup
- The ideal setting for a cozy dinner 😍
Make a reservation:
- 🎷 | JAZZ NIGHT | 🎉
We believe that Jazz is good for the soul 😉
Enjoy a live jazz band every Thursday from 9pm to midnight at Above Eleven. ✨
Make a reservation:
☎️ 02 038 5111
Opening Hours: 6pm to 2am, everyday.
- Ginger Ginger Please (Recipe and photography @the_margarita_mum)⠀
Tag a friend who makes the most amazing cocktails!⠀
60 ml Limoncello ⠀
90 ml @bundabergdrinks ginger beer ⠀
30 ml Lime Juice⠀
A couple of slices of fresh ginger⠀
A couple of slices of jalapeño .⠀
Muddle the ginger and jalapeño in a cocktail shaker. Add the other ingredients except the Soda and shake vigorously. Pour in the ginger beer and stir.⠀
Fill your favorite cocktail glasses with clear ice and double strain into the glasses. Serve with additional jalapeño and fresh mint.⠀
📷 spotted on @the_golden_fang via @the_margarita_mum
- Sesame is a fundamental ingredient in all Asian cuisine. The Nutty B&W #cocktail consists of: light rum infused with roasted sesame, hazelnut liqueur, clarify milk punch and white chocolate syrup. It’s savory, rich with nutty notes with a hint of sourness to balance it all out.
Hours: 11:30 AM - 12 Midnight
📍Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, 155 Rajadamri Road
- Enjoy the complexity of this seemingly simple cocktail made from ginger infused whisky, benedictine, spiced wine and a dash of angostura bitters.
#TheOttomani #Whisky #Spice #Fire #Smoke
- It’s hard to find someone who’s against layered cocktails; They are the ultimate eye candy. The New York sour is a perfect example of layered beauty - that red wine float sits atop the soured and sweetened whiskey like royalty on a throne. It’s always stunning.
But, when wanting to make a riff from this iconic stacked drink, the ultimate desire was to shake it instead of float it. At times, when making cocktails, you’ve gotta just try it. You’ll really never know unless you go for it. This is really important when attempting something new.
What would happen? Here’s what we found out: it’s pretty in pink and it’s still delicious. The grenadine adds a great nuance, and the red wine still comes through and is present throughout the entire cocktail.
Cheers to courage. Cheers to taking something old and finding something great in its recreation. Cheers to new things.
2 ounces Bourbon @virgilkaine
1/3 ounce Simple syrup
1/4 ounce Grenadine
3/4 ounce Fresh Lemon juice
1/2 ounce Red wine @rsvnapa
3 dashes Wisecraft orange bitters
Take all ingredients (including the wine) and add them to a shaker filled with ice. Shake until well chilled. Double strain into a glass and garnish appropriately. Enjoy!!
- The moment when you start thinking about the weekend🍹 #E3byEntourage
Enjoy today’s lunch specials 🍽
Ciorba de fasole cu afumatura 🍲
Ceafa de porc la gratar cu cartofi prajiti🍟
Aripioare pane 🍗
- My weakness...enough said!!!
- Say Cheese!
Mon - Thurs 7:00pm-01:00am
Fri & Sat 7:00pm-02:00am
Cheese platters are here to party,
And we’ve got one for red wine and one for white wine ;) .
Our red wine cheese platter consists of:
a soft cheese that’s smooth and supple, milky and fruity with an earthy aroma
a grainy and smooth cheese with oaky and distinct nutty flavors of pine nuts & chestnuts
buttery and smooth, savory and smokey
a hard cheese that is grainy and crystallized, savory, sharp and with a pineapple fruitiness in flavor
Our white wine cheese platter consists of:
a soft cheese thats buttery, which is mellow and nutty in flavor
a blue cheese that is creamy & crumbly, sharp and savory with a characteristic odor of butyric acid
Parmigiano Reggiano .
Surrounding each platter we’ve got juicy grapes, crunchy almonds & cashews, air-dried pineapple, longan honey, crispy baguette slices and crackers all which go wonderfully with the lovely selection of cheeses. What are you waiting for? Order a bottle and let’s start eating!
For members, please make a reservation by using the QR code on the back of your cards or call us at 02-2362-8682
Mon -Thurs 7:00pm-01:00am
Fri & Sat 7:00pm-02:00am
＊For Membership Inquiries, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
＊For visitors traveling to Taipei, we offer Travel Passes, please contact us for more info
- Have you tried our CANDY EXPLOSION yet??
- Gents, we’ve got something special lined up for you - $10 beers on tap all night, 15% off whisky bottles & 20% off bar snacks every Thursday. It’s going to be a blazin’ night, so gather your boys and make a reservation now: http://bit.ly/2Wdo57U 📷: @mona_carmela
#BarCanary # GrandParkOrchard
- Dagens drinktips från V&S
✋Följ @vin_spritlagret för mer recept
👫Tagga din vän
✅Kommentera din favoritdrink
⬇️ Grander Blonde ⬇️
4cl Grander Rum⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1cl Luxardo Likör
2 Stänk Angostura Bitter
1 Stänk Grenadine
Recept av 📷: @granderrum
👇🏻Kommentera och tagga din vän👇🏻
#rum #pineapple #luxardo