Latest #cleanteeth Posts
- I can’t wait to try this new toothpaste! If anyone has tried a natural toothpaste, you know that it doesn’t foam the same way “traditional” toothpastes do, and from what I hear, this stuff does the same!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
THIEVES WHITENING TOOTHPASTE⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Start your morning on the bright side⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
with the natural power of Thieves®⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Whitening Toothpaste. Pure and safe⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ingredients combine to whiten teeth,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
fight plaque, support healthy gums, and remove stains without damaging⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
enamel. Great for the whole family,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Young Living’s exclusive formula is both fluoride free and free of other harsh ingredients, offering you a superior clean you can be confident in. Grin from ear to ear knowing you made a fresh choice with Thieves Whitening Toothpaste!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
BENEFITS & FEATURES⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Whitens and brightens teeth⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Gently removes surface stains and⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Helps reduce and prevent tartar⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Formulated without fluoride, SLS,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
parabens, phthalates, mineral oil,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
synthetic perfumes or dyes, toxic⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ingredients, or artificial colors,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
flavors, peroxides, or preservatives⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fights plaque and supports healthy⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
gums, fluoride free and cruelty free⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Formulated without GMOs⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Formulated without gluten-containing⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thieves Whitening Toothpaste – Item⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sent via @planoly #planoly #yleo #youngliving #younglivingessentialoils #essentialoils #wellness #holisitic #summer #hot #hotstuff #heatup #staycool #refreshing #summersun #sunnydays #beach #barn #backyard #thegreatoutdoors #sunshine #toothpaste #dentist #dentistry #dentalhygiene #cleanteeth #freshbreath #whitening #toothbrush #scrubadub #sparkling
- ⏰ is 🏃 out!! It’s that time of year to vote for Logan Peak Dental as Best Dentist!👍🏻 🦷
Copy and paste the link below into your browser to find out how to vote ✅ and win🎉! https://www.loganpeakdental.com/vote
- One of the best thing about getting your teeth cleaned...the goody bag! Okay, so it's also nice to have clean teeth (and a cavity filled 😉) . Thanks to Cedars Dentistry for always taking care of myself, but Geoff as well. He had nothing but great things to say about everyone there💙
#cedarsdentistry1 #learninghowtoadult #cleanteeth
- When your little boy is committed to his dental hygiene. #cleanteeth
- Having trouble training your little ones on brushing there teeth? Nurse Rach decided to make it a fun time in her household. If Isla brushes her teeth properly with mum she gets to brush Rubys little chompers. Be sure to NOT MIX TOOTHBRUSHES 😂
Ph: 5596 8400
- Clearly self-explanatory!
- DID YOU KNOW that toothbrush bristles wear out after about three months? It's important to change your brush so your teeth can get the best possible cleaning! #OralHealth #CleanTeeth
- Uma das grandes vantagens do Carvvo é a sua praticidade! Com ele, você pode garantir um sorriso mais confiante em qualquer lugar do mundo! 🌎
Esse click foi da Lud, nossa Líder de Parcerias, durante um passeio pela Disney! 👑 ㅤ
E você? Vai levar o seu Carvvo para onde? ✈ #Carvvo #CarvvoPeloMundo
- Hey everyone!
If you want to give this a try or get some more with me, let me know and I’ll make sure to include you in my next order!
What I love about this whitening paste is…it has a fresh taste 🍃 , no harsh chemicals 🚫 , it’s gentle on sensitive teeth and amazing on wine 🍷, coffee ☕ , and nicotine 🚬stains!
- For all your general dental needs, Doctor Anderson and staff have you covered! Call today to set up an appointment! (818)-248-2295🦷😁
- Breckinridge Dental & Orthodontics from a birds eye view 🦅
. 📍Frisco/McKinney/Richardson TX
- Make sure you’re brushing your teeth 2-3 times a day and you’re scheduling your routine check-ups with your dentist!
- How to Avoid #Cavities
A quarter of all adults have at least one untreated cavity, and over half of #American teenagers need fillings. The good news is that it is surprisingly easy to prevent decay and to guard against cavities.
Visit Your #Dentist Regularly
One of the best things you can do to reduce your risk of developing cavities is to make a regular appointment to see your dentist. Comprehensive #dental exams carried out at least once, and preferably twice a year, will ensure any problems are spotted quickly and rectified before they get out of hand.
Brush and Floss Thoroughly Twice A Day
Everybody knows they need to brush their #teeth at least twice a day, but a shocking number of people fail to take that advice. The human #mouth is home to millions of microbes which feed on the sugar in the drinks and food that we consume. The waste they leave behind is dental #plaque which allows the bacteria to cling onto the teeth for even longer, producing their own acids that wear down #tooth #enamel and result in cavities. Brushing after your meals and before you go to bed is the best way to remove harmful bacteria and prevent it from multiplying. Floss your teeth before you brush to loosen food debris.
Use Effective Brushing Techniques
Many people who brush their teeth religiously still find they develop cavities. That is because they aren’t using effective brushing echniques. It’s important to use a brush with soft bristles and to apply pressure gently as your brush. Don’t forget to brush your tongue too, and always replace your toothbrush at least once every three months. Cut Back on Sugar
You can help to prevent cavities by reducing the amount of sugary food you consume. By drinking water rather than a sugar-filled soda, you can help to protect your teeth. If you really must drink a soda, try sipping through a straw as this will help to keep your tooth surfaces out of contact with the harmful sugar.
Follow these top tips to protect your teeth and you will find that the next time you see your dentist, you’ll be congratulated on your outstanding #oral #health #cosmeticdentist #montebellodentist #dentalclinic #dentaloffice #cleanteeth
- FREE. DENTAL. CLEANINGS. Waddup
Hey y’all! As some of you know, I’m currently in hygiene school at Monroe Community College, going into my sophomore year! 🎉😁 I love being in this program because it gives me the opportunity to HELP those in need of dental cleanings. We are, of course, a learning environment & offer dental cleanings to those in need for FREE! We also, if needed, provide LOW COST x-rays ($5-$30 depending on the x-ray(s) we need to treat you). Let me help you!! I am looking for people willing to be one of my patients this upcoming year, in the Rochester area. Starting September 4, my clinic times are as follows:
There are a variety of times that i offer, morning, afternoon & night. They are long appointments, but remember, they. are. free. I am looking for any and ALL patients. Even if you don’t believe you qualify, please still contact me if you are interested by DM’s. #slideintomydms •••
Doesn’t apply to you or not interested? No problem! Mention it to someone who you think could benefit from this wonderful opportunity and give them my contact information. Don’t hesitate!! This is something I love to do & look forward to becoming the best I can be in this field of practice. •••(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS POST! 🤗) #dentalhygiene #freecleanings #studentrdh #rdhintraining #rdh #dentist #dentalhygienist #dds #rda #hygieneschool #cleanteeth #teeth #free #helpmehelpyou #calculus #tartar #tartarremoval #hygiene
Top #cleanteeth Posts
- hippos need their teeth to be clean with some little helpers👇
Tag friends 😷
. . .
Hippos have up to 40 teeth, some of which can grow up to half a metre in length.
They usually let fish and birds clean their teeth for them, so it was a bit of a change to have a human help them to clean their teeth.
Hippos use their teeth for fighting and eating tough plants, so it's better to leave the cleaning to the professionals.
Quoted from bbc.co.uk
#hippo #teeth #cleanteeth #zoo
#dentist #veterinarian #hippos #animalcare #dentistry #zookeeper #dentalcare #dentistrymindset
- Which color 🙃😍💟
Comment below! ✨
Follow @zenavisbeauty 💄💻 for more great content.
🛍️ Visit link in bio 🔥
Cr.💕Cr: @ccclarkebeauty ✨
Tag someone who would love this! 💞