Latest #cityviews Posts
- Rain or shine it’s Happy hour @ Waterside! 🍸 Choose from small plates and cocktails. Menu linked in bio!
- Bouquet d’hydrangeas....
- From sunrise to sunset, there’s always something stunning to see.
- 360 Degree View Nob Hill Penthouse
Commandingly sited atop the two highest floors of the Clay Jones on Nob Hill, this remarkable Penthouse commands 360-degrees of multiple-county, four-bridge views of virtually every famous landmark in San Francisco.
Following its multi-year restoration, the four bedroom, four bathroom Penthouse on two levels is a thoroughly modern setting that respects its Art Deco heritage
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | $16,000,000
Represented by Gregg Lynn
#nobhill #sfhomes #sanfranciscohomes #sothebysrealty #luxuryliving #cityviews #citylight
This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system.
- Burial on the Mount of Olives started some 3,000 years ago in the First Temple period, and continues to this day . Jerusalem .
- It’s easy to go to work with views like this.
- Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. -Steve Jobs.
- Love a bar with a view 🍻 🏴
- Gorgeous walk around London. Love this view of St Pauls Cathedral from the Millennium Bridge.
Top #cityviews Posts
- Here’s to a new day (and to delicious strawberry rhubarb ginger beer from @rgbsoda). 🍓
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien
- Heilig-Geist-Spital in Nuremberg is a great place to stop and take a photo. Water and architecture working well together to please the eye 💙